Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 53. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Did you release the bounty campaign?

Yes, WONO bounty campaign has already started in colaboration with Bounty0x. You can visit the official Bounty0x website https://alpha.bounty0x.io and search for "WONO". You will find many opportunities to earn WONO tokens for various tasks. The rewards offered by WONO are very generous compared to other projects. Good luck bounty hunting!
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
Bit curious if WONO will work outside the country of residence? For example, I travel to another country. Can I rent properties using WONO? How the legal complications be handled?
Activity: 112
One of the main criteria for choosing a project for investment is how it looks like it's packed. I put the highest mark on design. But that's not all, it will be necessary to understand the technical document
Activity: 322
We have been waiting for the project like this, tthanks to the team for bringing such an amazing project to us, our wait is over now. I think this is nice project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future.
Activity: 43
Wono allows people to earn and spend using one single token by combining 4 most popular Peer-to-Peer Services.Worldwide for every purpose. This is really Awesome, Idea!
Activity: 168
Did you release the bounty campaign?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I saw that the token sale will start on 31 july.

Will you do a whitelisting? I want to get sure of my allocation. This can end fast.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
There's just so many use cases for the idea that Wono is tackling, if renting is made this easy a lot of people won't have to save up for months to buy new stuff just to try it out a couple of times. This is a super interesting project, and I can't wait for the ICO to start so I can invest some money in it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I'm sure that the team has already listed a lot of ideas for further developments of the platform.
As I always try to find out what could go wrong, I hope they have focused a lot on security and how to check users' reliability.
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Wono is a very reliable project with high rating and passed some activity to earn reputation and accreditation. It also grows fast and steadily with the community continued support.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
High commissions, taxation of vendors, non-transparency of ratings and reviews are the definite challenges and as you said if you solve the problem, your project will dominate for sure! Very adorable  Grin
Hey guys, if you want to earn some WONO tokens, check the bounty0x survey campaign, which has been launched recently. Help WONO team by answering few simple questions and earn some free tokens. You can check it here: https://alpha.bounty0x.io/bounties/367156 Smiley
Activity: 249
I've Been talking to service providers plumber, painters, housekeepers they all agree the P2P service industry need to change to better serve the providers. Providers all to often get the short end of the stick stuck covering cost and refunds for customer WONO will greatly reduce this risk for service providers.
Activity: 74
I think it's very interesting project, some admin can PM or told me a media contact ? I have a crypto newspaper growing up
Activity: 31
Hey ! You require to add token details to allow participants to join the plan.
I love to hear about your project purely decentralized P2P platform for exchanging the true spirit of the free world no third party involves wishing you good luck team!!!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Wono is a utility token, it means if the platform has demand token price will become bigger.

I think this would be a big hit so it will bring good profit to its investors because a big hit bring demand for tokens but tokens supply will always be the same so the price will grow.
Activity: 481
Merit: 1
Prediction of PwC is really mindblowing. If it hits $335 billion by 2025, WONO is a candidate make it happen. Also being first blockchain based service for  fiat-free is a really interesting idea. Hope they can succeed about it. Good luck!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The Idea of promoting exchanges of services and goods without needing fiat is promising.

I know several littles cities in France where they had made such experimentations.

If they did not use euros, they had created another specific virtual currency just to be able to compare the "values" of exchanged goods and services.
Activity: 5
WONO is a utility token based on the ERC20 standard. It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem. WONO can be used for paying for rent, services, platform fees and also for crowd deal insurance and arbitration.
Pages:
Jump to: