Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 55. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Wono has many features the most notable are
1-P2P like transactions
2-Single entry point
3-High liquidity
4-Favourable rates
All these are quite important for a service provides as these are things consumers look for in a service.

I think the best feature is removing middlemans from the deals, so due to decreases in fees and commissions a lot of can do exchanges or hire services easily.

Yes, exactly! Without middlemen all these operations will be much easier and cheaper!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
1-P2P like transactions
2-Single entry point
3-High liquidity
4-Favourable rates
All these are quite important for a service provides as these are things consumers look for in a service.

I think the best feature is removing middlemans from the deals, so due to decreases in fees and commissions a lot of can do exchanges or hire services easily.

I can't agree more. They are doing the least of the job but getting the biggest part of the profit.

Without them, buyers will pay less but seller gain more. It's a win-win situation thanks to Wono.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
WONO token has successfully passed the Howey test! That means that it can’t be identified as a security and token holders won’t have to pay taxes for passive income.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Reducing deal commission at WONO to 1–5%: lowering operating costs. Check out the new article on Medium - https://medium.com/@wonoworld/reducing-deal-commission-at-wono-to-1-5-lowering-operating-costs-3b126dd2172c
Activity: 249
I cant explain it enough to people I know how BIG a crypto based P2P marketplace for rentals and services can be its huge! The possibilities for rentable assets is almost endless. Same with the service provides endless opportunities you be able to find services you didn't even know existed.
Activity: 10
I expect good luck for the business. Pretty good vision, cognitive business, outstanding idea.
Activity: 154
WONO got rated 4.8/5 at ICObench! That's a really great rating from such a decent ICO reviewing website. I think that ICObench is one of the most serious ones, so getting almost 5/5 there really means something. But it doesn't surprise me, because WONO simply deserves that high rating.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
1-P2P like transactions
2-Single entry point
3-High liquidity
4-Favourable rates

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
1-P2P like transactions
2-Single entry point
3-High liquidity
4-Favourable rates
Activity: 42
Good night, fellows!
Seems very absorbing!
Arguable activity, absorbing plan!
I like that you are increasing the amount of articles on Medium. I especially liked the article describing the plans for this year and the next. I have visited many European cities, and hope to one day take advantage of the Wono platform in beautiful Berlin or London.  Smiley

Thanks for your feedback! We're trying to release the new article every day!
The main advantage wono has over others is it's diversity and that is a key component in today's market to get a edge against the others.

yep! this is how we plan to conquer this market!
The idea is very interesting and if you actually get on in actualizing your ideas, then I suppose it will be interesting!

WONO team is doing its best in order our project to be interesting!
With Wono platform users earn stakes for a successful deal that is done on the application with much lower commission compared to traditional centralized sharing services that is currently in use.

Exactly! Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I like that you are increasing the amount of articles on Medium. I especially liked the article describing the plans for this year and the next. I have visited many European cities, and hope to one day take advantage of the Wono platform in beautiful Berlin or London.  Smiley
Activity: 8
Greetings! Waiting for something above amusing here!
Engaging idea, really well activity!
Activity: 154
For those who wonder how WONO plans to reduce the deal commission to 1–5%, I recommend reading their new Medium article, where everything is perfectly explained: https://medium.com/@wonoworld/reducing-deal-commission-at-wono-to-1-5-avoiding-legal-regulatory-issues-89330ee2034c Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The main advantage wono has over others is it's diversity and that is a key component in today's market to get a edge against the others.
Activity: 308
It is nice feature, that when deal has high deal rating, parties pay lower comission. This motivates people to maintain high reputation and benefit from reduced comission.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
With Wono platform users earn stakes for a successful deal that is done on the application with much lower commission compared to traditional centralized sharing services that is currently in use.
Pages:
Jump to: