Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 54. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Wow, lots of bot activity in this thread as far as i can see.  anyway, if the PWC's prediction is correct about the p2p economy about reaching 335 billion dollars by 2025, wono is going on the right direction i can tell that.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Insert Quote
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! This is a unique project with their own concept. This will be successful after the ICO for sure. Excellent project with big potential to be on top. More progress to come for the coming days.
Posted on: Today at 10:48:15 AM Posted by: Ward Bechma
Activity: 78
This is awesome project with good team. It has so many good features. Wono will rise very soon after ico.. Best of luck...
Activity: 11
This project is consistently features in different article which is good for the company exposure and gives strong feedback to the investor. First article about WONO in Vietnamese, wow! Check it if you understand this beatiful language
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
WONO solves five major problems of sharing economy: high commissions, taxation of vendors, non-transparency of ratings and reviews, currency exchange loss and risk of fraud and deal cancellation.
Activity: 249
Big Supporter of this project and it potential to disrupt the P2P markets around the globe. I also see WONO becoming a leader in the services industry "Lead fees" for platforms like Homeadvisor are through the roof and make it hard for service providers to profit. Their leads are also not very good and you still get charged even if the  lead was "Bad". I expect Wono to fix this issue.
Activity: 308
WONO has so many good features going for it, that it is hard for me to see, how it could not do well in marketplace. Only cloud in the sky might be short term volatility of markets.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
Wono will be a great p2p platform for exchanging any property and services.wono will eliminate many problems as it allows its users to interact without any middleman.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Your project looks real promising! I never imagined of fiat-free life before. But with the blockchain it really will make the world more convenient! Hope you guys Luck!
Activity: 2
WONO is a utility token based on the ERC20 standard. It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem. WONO can be used for paying for rent, services, platform fees and also for crowd deal insurance and arbitration.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Wono white paper tells us more about
Advantages of the use of sharing economy
Advantages of using decentralised technologies
Future plans of the project
Technical knowledge behind the project
Aim of the team
ICO details
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
The new series of articles on the lower commission fees is really interesting. I especially liked the part where it says that the community will have an interest for Wono to succeed.  Smiley That is exactly true. What do I care if Airbnb posts good profits, when I cannot get in on that? But I can on Wono. Smiley
Activity: 26
I have reviewed all the points of your business and everything is truly very nice!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 159
With WONO you can exchange or rent any asset like cars, homes, and services without the need of physical money or  middle-men.
This project is the future of Sharing Economy.
Activity: 322
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! This is a unique project with their own concept. This will be successful after the ICO for sure. Excellent project with big potential to be on top. More progress to come for the coming days.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
Wono has many features the most notable are
1-P2P like transactions
2-Single entry point
3-High liquidity
4-Favourable rates
All these are quite important for a service provides as these are things consumers look for in a service.

I think the best feature is removing middlemans from the deals, so due to decreases in fees and commissions a lot of can do exchanges or hire services easily.

Yes, exactly! Without middlemen all these operations will be much easier and cheaper!
all these are great features and pulling, i may not have read too much but on which blockchain will this project function, i just need to make my self prepared.
Activity: 140
I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to occur!
 Good luck all.

Thanks a lot, Jason! =)
Hello fellows!
I rely this plan will be success and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.

We hope so and do our best to achieve hard cap in order our dream come true!
I cant explain it enough to people I know how BIG a crypto based P2P marketplace for rentals and services can be its huge! The possibilities for rentable assets is almost endless. Same with the service provides endless opportunities you be able to find services you didn't even know existed.

Yes =D WONO will work as an education platform too - learnng some new services plus an opportunity to use them immediately!
WONO got rated 4.8/5 at ICObench! That's a really great rating from such a decent ICO reviewing website. I think that ICObench is one of the most serious ones, so getting almost 5/5 there really means something. But it doesn't surprise me, because WONO simply deserves that high rating.

Thanks a lot! Check our our Instagram or Twitter, we're releasing marks from other agencies... and they are pretty high too!!
Pages:
Jump to: