Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 67. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers. What’s more, users can exchange their assets or service directly with another user’s asset or service. Amazing!!!!
Thank you for praise, we hope to reach our goals and supply people all around the world with services of our platform!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers. What’s more, users can exchange their assets or service directly with another user’s asset or service. Amazing!!!!
Activity: 84
Thanks for your support! It is crucial for us! We are looking forward to create our platform and make lives of people more convenient!
Your vision of a middleman free crypto society is great and we support it. Its your hardwork in which we believe. Definitely a great vision . All the best. The community is with you guys!!!
Thanks for your support! It is crucial for us! We are looking forward to create our platform and make lives of people more convenient!
Activity: 249
The P2P service industry is a huge market. Handyman , Plumbers , Carpenters , Mechanics the list goes on and on. The P2P rental market is just as big if not bigger. I could list thousands of rentable assets that currently don't have a marketplace to make those rentals happen. WONO can change all that and it will be amazing! 
The project is very interesting and if you actually prosper in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!
Thank you for your opinion! We work hard to realize our ideas!
Activity: 14
The project is very interesting and if you actually prosper in realizing your visions, then I suppose it will be good!
Hi, fellows.
I wish your idea runs successfully! Clear-cut idea, absorbing design!
Thank you very much! We appreciate that you believe in us!
Activity: 49
Hi, fellows.
I wish your idea runs successfully! Clear-cut idea, absorbing design!
this is an ICO you don't want to miss out on if you never done one DYOR but this is one you should be looking into. The potential market is huge !
A very interesting project
If done correctly as the project roadmap laid out and succeed in the sales phase, then this is a very good project and potential

Things are going pretty well right now, so soon WONO will be at the top of sharing sphere!
I like the construction of this plan. Impeccable plan, cognizant activity, pretty good website!

Thanks for you feedback!
Activity: 84
Is wono a privacy coin. Or will it be working with the government of the countries according? I just went through the promotional video the project seemed interesting to me.
Activity: 13
I like the construction of this plan. Impeccable plan, cognizant activity, pretty good website!
Activity: 280
A very interesting project
If done correctly as the project roadmap laid out and succeed in the sales phase, then this is a very good project and potential
So many rentable P2P assets that just sitting unused like boats, jet ski's, Rv Campers and so much more. A P2P asset and service rental network will be huge step toward the shared economy of the future!
We agree with you in all aspects! We are sure that WONO will not be unused and we will make huge step toward the shared economy of the future! Thank you for your right thoughts! Feel free to ask any questions related to WONO in our telegram chat  Smiley
So many rentable P2P assets that just sitting unused like boats, jet ski's, Rv Campers and so much more. A P2P asset and service rental network will be huge step toward the shared economy of the future!
Hey team! It seems of this project will be better in the measurable future.

Thank you very much for your feedback!  Smiley If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask 24/7
I can see wono disrupting so many established service providers, fast and quicker payment settlement even for long distant services will be a huge advancement !

Thank you! Hope to see you as our investor! Feel free to ask any questions here or in our Telegram chat @wonoworld
I hope good luck for the business! Discerning design, classy logo, a very promising job!

We are always working to make our product better every day, hope you are in Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: