Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 68. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers. Check this project.

That's true! Thank you for your support  Wink
Hey devs! You must to append token details to let participants to get in the business!

We will planning presale this month, so don't worry, you will have an ability to buy our tokens Smiley
Activity: 14
Hey team! It seems of this project will be better in the measurable future.
Activity: 249
I can see wono disrupting so many established service providers, fast and quicker payment settlement even for long distant services will be a huge advancement !
I hope good luck for the business! Discerning design, classy logo, a very promising job!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers. Check this project.
With WONO comes an endless supply of new services and opportunity in exchange for WONO tokens. This a cool project that will empower people through the micro jobs on the application.

Thank you very much! We always try to make our platform more and more helpful for society!
P2p shared service is one of the most complex services in the .world, bringing it on the blockchain is a way to simplify it. I read the white paper and i think wono is going to do just great
Thank you for your opinion! We are pleased to hear it Smiley
Hey devs! You must to append token details to let participants to get in the business!
Hello! We have all possible details in our Whitepaper: https://wono.io/assets/i18n/en/wp.pdf. You also can ask any information related to our tokens in telegram chat.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
With WONO comes an endless supply of new services and opportunity in exchange for WONO tokens. This a cool project that will empower people through the micro jobs on the application.
Activity: 5
Hi fellows!
I got in this business. I'm interested to look how the founders realize the business!
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
P2p shared service is one of the most complex services in the .world, bringing it on the blockchain is a way to simplify it. I read the white paper and i think wono is going to do just great
no problem glad I could help this is a great project! really excited to start selling services once it goes live !
Thank you again  Wink
no problem glad I could help this is a great project! really excited to start selling services once it goes live !
I noticed you guys don't have a steemit page on the OP, do you have a steemit page now? I would highly recommend one if you don't, to protect the brand across all social media. 
Okey, we have accepted your idea! We will try to correct it  Wink Thank you!
I noticed you guys don't have a steemit page on the OP, do you have a steemit page now? I would highly recommend one if you don't, to protect the brand across all social media. 
Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future. I recommend to get acquainted with the project. I look into that project and it looks really promising. Everybody should read a bit about, it's worth the time! WONO is an interesting project.
Thank you so much! We appreciate your idea Smiley
believe it or not I feel like wono will have the biggest impact on the poorest and more under deployed countries allowing to build out a services industry via P2P power, Should economically empower a lot of people !
Thank you for your so unique opinion! We are trying to do the best!
Activity: 322
Good company with the prospect of coin growth in the near future. I recommend to get acquainted with the project. I look into that project and it looks really promising. Everybody should read a bit about, it's worth the time! WONO is an interesting project.
Pages:
Jump to: