Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 66. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
WONO as a model of the active control on the technology platform blockchain very convenient and low cost
if deployed widely it will saving more time, effort and cost for everyone, though it still ensure better quality compared with traditional models
Activity: 249
The current peer-to-peer rental market alone is worth $26 billion! Those are just the rentable assets currently available for rental through existing markets. WONO will enable a whole new class of rentable P2P assets, the possibilities are almost endless.
You can just imagine the impact of WONO platform. It will be a new era on a sharing market.
It will indeed be a new era in the peer-to-peer rental market. By bringing more rentable assets on to the market I expect WONO to double the value of the current peer-to-peer rental market. Can you image 56 Billion in rentable - shared assets its a huge market!
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Sharing services are in demand because it is a low-cost solution to peoples’ need. Imagine going out on a field trip with friends where all the equipment are hired instead of purchased. I believe a  lot of money will be saved on WONO platform
Activity: 392
Merit: 54
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Dear Haekat, thank you for your question! We want to be the most transparent and honest, so please check our Project Implementation Cost in WP on page 52 and on. In there we wrote about our expenses and much more. Here is the link: https://wono.io/assets/i18n/en/wp.pdf. Please, feel free to ask any question here or in our telegram wonoworld!  Smiley
I am impressed at the level of service that you provide to your users. Most times these topics are full of random posts, no one from the team is actively taking part in the discussion. Seeing such dedication is a pretty good sign in my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Greetings all!
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!

Hello! We are sure that we will be useful for all the users! Thank you for your review Smiley
WONO offers its resources for third-party start-ups and lets them improve their businesses using blockchain technologies, boosting the liquidity of their market segments and cryptonomics at large. Plain simple and direct!!

Thank you for your review! We are always working to be the best
I like the idea of your project.  Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Dear Haekat, thank you for your question! We want to be the most transparent and honest, so please check our Project Implementation Cost in WP on page 52 and on. In there we wrote about our expenses and much more. Here is the link: https://wono.io/assets/i18n/en/wp.pdf. Please, feel free to ask any question here or in our telegram wonoworld!  Smiley
Activity: 2
Greetings all!
I hope that the project will satisfy all that has been estimated!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 WONO offers its resources for third-party start-ups and lets them improve their businesses using blockchain technologies, boosting the liquidity of their market segments and cryptonomics at large. Plain simple and direct!!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I have skimmed through the whitepaper and I like a lot of what I see, but having Ian Scarffe as an advisor is a major coup. Fantastic! Alos, haaving the two guys from Wings, a very promising project for ICOs, cannot hurt.  Smiley
We want to work only with the best members of crypto community. Every day is a chance to become better, that is our phisophy.
I totally agree. Staff can make or break a project, choosing quality personnel is essential to a smooth operation. Yesterday I was watching Parks and recreation, the episode when Tom has a firm that goes bankrupt. He shoild have chosen a better advisor.  Grin Grin
I have skimmed through the whitepaper and I like a lot of what I see, but having Ian Scarffe as an advisor is a major coup. Fantastic! Alos, haaving the two guys from Wings, a very promising project for ICOs, cannot hurt.  Smiley
We want to work only with the best members of crypto community. Every day is a chance to become better, that is our phisophy.
The current peer-to-peer rental market alone is worth $26 billion! Those are just the rentable assets currently available for rental through existing markets. WONO will enable a whole new class of rentable P2P assets, the possibilities are almost endless.
You can just imagine the impact of WONO platform. It will be a new era on a sharing market.
Hi devs!
Their idea is quite attractive in my mind!
Judicious business, seamless website.

Thank you for review! We always try to reach our goals and do it in peculiar manner.
indeed a step toward the shared utopia that shall come, seeing this revolution take hold is really exciting glad WONO as stepped up to the plate and took on this very import project!
This idea is nit so utopian. Having a personal car was a n utopia for people in 16th century. Hope to succseed in every aspect of our work!
A new disruptive service that is changing lives is the sharing economy and WONO is doing just that on the blockchain protocol. Sharing economy is indeed a way to reduce excesses.

You are 100% right, moreover sharing economies grow gradually. We definately need your support to pretend to the life the idea of WONO.
indeed a step toward the shared utopia that shall come, seeing this revolution take hold is really exciting glad WONO as stepped up to the plate and took on this very import project!
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
A new disruptive service that is changing lives is the sharing economy and WONO is doing just that on the blockchain protocol. Sharing economy is indeed a way to reduce excesses.
Pages:
Jump to: