Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 69. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 0
believe it or not I feel like wono will have the biggest impact on the poorest and more under deployed countries allowing to build out a services industry via P2P power, Should economically empower a lot of people !
Activity: 140
Buzzing for Wono. P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Plus a trust-less system allows for the mitigation of middlemen, which means minimal fees, so that’s a win all round for users.

Yep, WONO is considered to be a win-win solution for all sides!
We believe that WONO will become a new-generation P2P platform that is tech-savvy and scalable and will disrupt existing business models that have proved themselves ineffective and unfair.

Unfair and too expensive, thats' true! Our platform will change the whole sharing sphere, will make it better and cheaper!
Every sector wono wants to work is already established in the market which is a plus point for wono to grow. Its the people who whether want to choose a fiat free life or not. Great vision behind the project. I would definitely buy into it.

Thanks for your feedmack! Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Wono is a good project, the sharing economy is growing by the day and I believe the project will do very well being on the blockchain protocol  has many advantages
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
The magnitude of adoption that this project has undertaken is humbling. It takes a lot of courage to go after the entire P2P market. Kudos to the team for this initiative. If I can replace all of my fiat spendings with crypto for rent and exchange of assets and services, I would happily do so. And if I save on high commissions in the process, that would be even better!
Activity: 84
WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows
consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers.
WONO is a utility token based on the ERC20 standard. It is used for all transactions among the participants of the WONO ecosystem. WONO can be used for paying for rent, services, platform fees and also for crowd deal insurance and arbitration.
WONO is a decentralized P2P-platform for  exchange, or rent, of any asset; like cars, homes, and services without  physical currency and taxation expenses. Great concept. Would definitely buy into it.
Activity: 7
Hi, all.
You need to append token details to permit participants to join the project.
Activity: 280
I would expect your project to be deployed widely around the world.
Help people understand more about the technology block cylinders and understand project can protect and manage your property better than
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
 WONO not only provides a fully transparent asset rating system and community member reputations, but also an unrivaled mechanism of compensation payments based on crowd insurance. Go guys😁
Activity: 249
great project making it easier for people to selling services, quickly and easily will greatly benefit the crypto world. Pervious p2p systems always lack in the payment settlement category by adding a token and tokenizing this process you eliminated this headache all together.
Activity: 73
Buzzing for Wono. P2P solutions are booming in developed countries- just think about how quickly Uber has exploded over the past year or so. By utilising the security and efficiency enhancing features of blockchain such as smart contract technology into such a platform to be used with decentralised applications, the uses in the P2P space are truly immense. Plus a trust-less system allows for the mitigation of middlemen, which means minimal fees, so that’s a win all round for users.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 277
"WONO is the only blockchain service designed for fiat-free life. " This is my favourite part. If you can do this that would be a dream come true. I never want to use fiat again unfortunately I have to for food and petrol but most other things not. I like that you are going for this idea. If no one tries no one will ever get there and we will never progress. Good job on having the courage to take up such a task. It will be a slow start but I see this as a progression towards the future.
Thank you all! We are looking forward to be the best on the market and we are always working to build our platform! Feel free to ask any questions!  Smiley
Activity: 51
I think it's great project and creative team .new-generation P2P platform and WONO already in market.i definitely buy this coin it's crytocoin future
Activity: 280
What WONO brings will help people can solve many problems quickly and simply, as it is popular, then life will be improved very significantly
Activity: 30
interested this project. creative
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
We believe that WONO will become a new-generation P2P platform that is tech-savvy and scalable and will disrupt existing business models that have proved themselves ineffective and unfair.
Pages:
Jump to: