Pages:
Author

Topic: [Presale][ICO] WONO - P2P Exchange or Rent of Any Assets and Services - page 70. (Read 8252 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Great vision behind the project. The idea of backing tokens with any assets be is rent cars our houses is extraordinary thinking. I believe in this project and would definitely be investing . Thanks
WONO is a bridge between the cryptocurrency community and the real world. It allows consumers to use cryptocurrencies for physical asset rentals and the hiring of freelancers.
 a decentralized peer-to-peer platform for exchanging property and services. Thanks to the Ethereum blockchain and the Interplanetary FIle System , the platform and community are decentralized, which allows users to interact without needing an intermediary.
Every sector wono wants to work is already established in the market which is a plus point for wono to grow. Its the people who whether want to choose a fiat free life or not. Great vision behind the project. I would definitely buy into it.
The proof of concept is yet to be released in july. The project is worth investing which has a vision of a fiat free society . Definitely crypto is the future .will definitely buy into it.
Activity: 140
WONO isn’t just a blockchain-based Craigslist or Airbnb. It’s a new paradigm of economic P2P interaction based on decentralization, transparency, mutual trust, reputation, and collective decision-making by members of the community.

That's true! We are working to be the best on the market! If you have any questions regarding our project, feel free to ask them here or in our Telegram @wonoworld 24/7!
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
WONO isn’t just a blockchain-based Craigslist or Airbnb. It’s a new paradigm of economic P2P interaction based on decentralization, transparency, mutual trust, reputation, and collective decision-making by members of the community.
WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain.  To think the least that all these features are blockchain enabled, I say wow! WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing. Vision and mission statement of WONO is superb.
Thank you very much, that you appreciate us! If you have any questions related to WONO, you can ask in Telegram 24/7  Wink
Activity: 322
WONO combines functions of Airbnb, Turo, Upwork and TaskRabbit on blockchain.  To think the least that all these features are blockchain enabled, I say wow! WONO is a P2P platform for rentals and freelancing. Vision and mission statement of WONO is superb.
Very excellent project
I hope it will help improve your life simple and more convenient
The property will be managed better
Thank you for a piece of praise, we are very enthusiastic about WONO platform and hope it will make lives of people easier and reduce their costs.
Activity: 280
Very excellent project
I hope it will help improve your life simple and more convenient
The property will be managed better
I see, that being an arbitrator gives person a possibility to earn some coins. If arbitrator votes with the majority, he gets some bonus coins. This is very interesting feature.

Yes, you are right  Smiley Arbitrator (the same for guarantor) earns tokens! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them 24/7  Wink
I see, that being an arbitrator gives person a possibility to earn some coins. If arbitrator votes with the majority, he gets some bonus coins. This is very interesting feature.
In creating WONO, the team was inspired by the home-exchange (house-swapping) concept. Few people are aware that the “Live Like a Local” slogan, later popularized by Airbnb, originated with house swappers. This's amazing looool..

Thank you for your feedback! If you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to ask 24/7 here or in our Telegram chat  Wink
Merit: 3
 In creating WONO, the team was inspired by the home-exchange (house-swapping) concept. Few people are aware that the “Live Like a Local” slogan, later popularized by Airbnb, originated with house swappers. This's amazing looool..
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
You guys have huge ambitions. And team is very talented.
I really appreciate projects that have strong & global vision. Will follow this project closely.
It is nice to see, that compared to competitors WONO has more features. This is advantageous. Competitors will have to move faster, if they wish to keep up with WONO.

That's true! Thanks for your feedback!
Wono has been in my to invest icos for a while now.however I wonder,how are you going to offer all those services without physical currency,i hope and I know that team will be able to pull this off.

Fiat money will be utilized, but mostly for operational expenses. All internal transactions will be made using WONO tokens!
Today, shared economies suffer from a lack of trust, the fear of monopolies, expensive middleman fees, and uncertainty in the performance of obligations. WONO project team will resolve these issues with hands-on-approach.

And our fair crowd arbitrage helps to create the atmosphere of trust!
It is nice to see, that compared to competitors WONO has more features. This is advantageous. Competitors will have to move faster, if they wish to keep up with WONO.
Pages:
Jump to: