Pages:
Author

Topic: PrimeNumber7 is an alt of Quickseller, Take 2 - page 9. (Read 4404 times)

legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Blah blah blah. It's a QS account, alright? Wtf else is it? It wouldn't be defending itself as it's doing, just as QS would without reason.

He's fucking with you all. Just lock the thread and tag PN7. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
that's a point of contention for me. if some combination of expressions is more common in general internet usage but less common on bitcointalk in relative terms, anomalies will appear more severe in your data than they should and the likelihood of coincidence increases.
"passphrase" is about as Bitcoin-ish as it gets. The correct spelling has been used by ~7000 users on this forum.

and what does that prove?

You asked for numbers, I gave you numbers, you're still refusing to show any numbers of your own, so it's becoming a bit of a one-sided argument.

you're the one making a claim, not me. it's incumbent on you to state what your claim is, to present your evidence, and---since it's not clear what your evidence proves---to qualify it.

i asked you to qualify your numbers. what exactly do they prove? you keep implying they prove that PrimeNumber7 = Quickseller, but that isn't clear.

i'm at a loss for what "numbers" i could provide since i am not making any claim. expecting people to "prove the negative" here is very unreasonable. the burden is on you and nutildah to prove this connection beyond a doubt.

take this extreme example: two red blooded murrrican hicks from north carolina (go panthers!) join an internet forum mostly comprised of brits/euros. these two share several linguistic similarities/phrases and worldviews in common because of their southern hick upbringing. to the rest of the forum, they both stick out like a sore thumb. are they the same person?
I feel like this is a trick question. You said they were "two red blooded murrrican hicks", so obviously they aren't the same person.

that's the point. you apparently can't imagine a plausible situation where PrimeNumber7 and Quickseller aren't the same person. and yet, you can't articulate why they must be the same person.

this is the logic of your claim: "so few people on the forum use these terms that anyone who does use them must be the same person". you see how that's fallacious/circular reasoning, right? it's not self-evident.
Not at all. I'm saying that nobody uses all of those terms except for them.

and from there, you conclude that they must be the same person. if you are not trying to make that claim, i suggest changing the thread title. Roll Eyes

....and it's definitely 100% circular logic.

How are you deciding what is common versus what is uncommon? Because a big number appears next to the number of Google search results? Thats even less scientific than what me and suchmoon are doing.

for you to say that Quickseller and PrimeNumber7 are the same physical person using linguistic analysis is an extraordinary claim. that means they are the only person in the world who exhibits these (supposedly definitive) linguistic patterns. the existence of 2 forum accounts fitting that criteria doesn't prove that. it merely proves that 2 forum accounts share a number of linguistic similarities.

expressions/idioms are also tricky because you should be capturing all forms, otherwise you're not truly representing their prevalence. eg for "sow discord" you should be including users like:

That's not the phrase used by Quickseller, so why would I care about that? "All forms" aren't relevant, only those used by Quickseller. I feel like you are failing to grasp what I am doing at a fundamental level.

you're literally including idiomatic expressions in your data but excluding correct usage of those expressions where they don't suit your claim. you are just showcasing how this is an exercise in cherry picking.

For me, posts like these are just as incriminating as any of the evidence presented here. These read exactly like someone who has had a grudge against suchmoon for a long time (i.e. QS), and not at all like a relative newbie.

suchmoon tagged PrimeNumber7 a long time ago as an alt of QS. he's obviously also contributing data to this analysis in an effort to make the link stick.

doesn't that explain the grudge?

but it was all but confirmed for me when I noticed both you and QS reporting posts with the exact same phrasing. The odds of that happening between two random people is very rare and obviously not something someone else can mimic.
That can give false positive result, someone ask you for advice and you say "report it to moderator, write this in comments: (insert comment)". So they just c/p that and report post or use very very similar words. It is nothing unusual I guess. How many similarities are you talking about, if it is not secret?

Everything here and in other thread is circumstantial evidence, there is no rock solid proof of connection, even PrimeNumber7 attacking only suchmoon (as o_e_l_e_o pointed) is circumstantial evidence. Having that said, there is probably nothing which will convince me that PM7 and QS are not alt accounts.

this basically sums my thoughts up.

i just feel like people ITT are trying way too hard to claim/imply there is proof of a connection. there just isn't. we all have the same suspicions, but that's not good enough. red tagging based on this seems abusive/retaliatory.
Activity: 372
Merit: 39
Ditty! £ $ ₹ € ¥ ¢ ≠ ÷ ™
We could go down the path of comparing all contributors to this thread with each-other and cite examples such as hilariousetc and Quickseller using the expression

Code:
BTW

But most of those suppositions could be deamed to be FUD...

If it is found that QS is PM7 then he is replying to himself.

Quickseller is certainly known for having talked to himself in the past, but I think a fresh approach needs to be made.

Without making an admission of a connection between the Quickseller and PrimeNumber7 UID's the Quickseller account could *voluntarily* agree to be permanently closed via banning by theymos with all posts/feedback etc remaining in place. There would always be doubt over a connection but the more agreesive members of BCT would just have to move on.

Without an admission by QS of a connection, PN7 could petition to have the red/negative feedback removed on the basis it is retaliatory which theymos wants a stop put to. If QS doesn't agree then I have no doubt others will continue to hammer his account with more of the same such as these two threads contain.

I can't see a clear connection hence my *neutral* cautionary note on PN7's feedback wall. At best others could also place "I suspect" style messages on PN7's wall without them being deamed "retaliatory" by theymos.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
That can give false positive result, someone ask you for advice and you say "report it to moderator, write this in comments: (insert comment)".

This sounds like a mdayonliner-style "mentoring" excuse Grin
Not if you receive PM asking you "what to do, do you know how to report this?" and then you say "when reporting, write this in comments". I only say it can give false positive, not that it is giving. I have bunch of those PM's deleted so I can't really give you example.

According to Occam, the probability of a "fake newbie" (born knowing everything about forum's inner workings) asking a seasoned scammer for advice on reporting posts would be similar to the probability of said scammer having a confidential source for all this shit that he comes up with.
Yes, that's why I said
there is probably nothing which will convince me that PM7 and QS are not alt accounts.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
That can give false positive result, someone ask you for advice and you say "report it to moderator, write this in comments: (insert comment)".

This sounds like a mdayonliner-style "mentoring" excuse Grin

According to Occam, the probability of a "fake newbie" (born knowing everything about forum's inner workings) asking a seasoned scammer for advice on reporting posts would be similar to the probability of said scammer having a confidential source for all this shit that he comes up with.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270
but it was all but confirmed for me when I noticed both you and QS reporting posts with the exact same phrasing. The odds of that happening between two random people is very rare and obviously not something someone else can mimic.
That can give false positive result, someone ask you for advice and you say "report it to moderator, write this in comments: (insert comment)". So they just c/p that and report post or use very very similar words. It is nothing unusual I guess. How many similarities are you talking about, if it is not secret?

Everything here and in other thread is circumstantial evidence, there is no rock solid proof of connection, even PrimeNumber7 attacking only suchmoon (as o_e_l_e_o pointed) is circumstantial evidence. Having that said, there is probably nothing which will convince me that PM7 and QS are not alt accounts.
legendary
Based on this thread, you apparently also pick on people through proxies, which is just childish. 

You're right on one part, I use Tor via socks proxy.

Good to see you revert to your main account for the conspiracy bullshit. Using your totally-not-an-alt for that was cringy.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
What kind of nonsense is it to ask if that statement is a threat.

In its only other possible interpretation it's an obviously false statement because you posted my dox so many times. I apologize for assuming that you wouldn't lie so blatantly.

It’s too bad I couldn’t care less about your social media, nor do I have any interest in your social media. I was told about the baby by someone else.

Let me guess again, PrimeNumber7 was your imaginary source?

I could totally see your lack of interest in how desperately you tried to publish any little tidbit you got from it. What a pathetic waste of bandwidth, you can't even man up to admit it. Roll Eyes
I think this thread serves as a pretty good reason as to not reveal my source. Or do anything to help you for that matter.

You have a habit of picking on people who are weaker than you. That’s not a good quality and I hope other people take notice. Based on this thread, you apparently also pick on people through proxies, which is just childish. 
legendary

In its only other possible interpretation it's an obviously false statement because you posted my dox so many times. I apologize for assuming that you wouldn't lie so blatantly.

It’s too bad I couldn’t care less about your social media, nor do I have any interest in your social media. I was told about the baby by someone else.

Let me guess again, PrimeNumber7 was your imaginary source?

I could totally see your lack of interest in how desperately you tried to publish any little tidbit you got from it. What a pathetic waste of bandwidth, you can't even man up to admit it. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509
I also have good reason to believe he has been trying to get some people who are active in handing out tags to notice this connection "on their own".

Further, with the near admission of puppetry used in this thread, I would question your claim of lack of involvement in this thread, and this one...

It is clear to me this has been spread by Suchmoon since mid May, this included by a trust exclusion and a neutral rating (I don't remember which one came first). This happened to be within a few weeks of getting a rule prohibiting the sale of KYC verified accounts without explaining how they are not hacked enforced. It has long been my presumption the rating was in response to my weeding out this particular type of fraud in the marketplace as a form of retaliation.

For me, posts like these are just as incriminating as any of the evidence presented here. These read exactly like someone who has had a grudge against suchmoon for a long time (i.e. QS), and not at all like a relative newbie. Why not rally against nutildah, or The-Devil, who started the threads? Why not against Lauda, who has left red trust? Instead he chooses to rally on suchmoon and even make completely unrelated and unsubstantiated claims about selling accounts?
copper member
Its too bad I never doxed nor tried to dox you.

Is that a threat?

Are you still stalking me and my spouse on social media? Let us know when our baby is supposed to be due because we are a bit confused about that.

It’s too bad I couldn’t care less about your social media, nor do I have any interest in your social media. I was told about the baby by someone else. Perhaps you should be less decisive and less people will dislike you. I doubt you will take that advice because you seem to have a need to be in the middle of everything and to be in the middle of drama. It’s like you are trying to be the popular girl in high school.
legendary
Its too bad I never doxed nor tried to dox you.

Is that a threat?

Are you still stalking me and my spouse on social media? Let us know when our baby is supposed to be due because we are a bit confused about that.
copper member
In other words, I highly doubt that the same effort would have been invested if it was not Quickseller in question, I have not been here long enough but I can easily guess that Quickseller did a lot of "terrible" things to many of you, therefore, I can't blame anyone who will use everything at their disposal to "win" something against Quickseller.

Again, it's hard to argue with a hypothetical but I think you're overestimating the effort it takes to notice a sockpuppet of a cancerous trolling scammer like Quickseller. It's really no more than just reading a post, seeing a weird word or phrase, and copying it into a search box, and that last part is mostly optional when you've been around for a few years. Most people just wouldn't care enough and that's fine. I kinda had to care since Quickseller had some grudge against me for something, tried to dox me, etc, so I prefer to be aware of sockpuppets of such individuals.

Not trying to "win" anything here. There's nothing to gain for me.
Its too bad I never doxed nor tried to dox you. I only wrote things that you have written in various old posts. You are upset that you don’t get special privileges and special rules to not say things that you have said.

Based on this thread, it looks like you are very petty and vindictive. I am curious if this is why you decided to start spying on every forum member.

BTW, all this proves is that I have posted in small number of similar threads as PN7. The words in question would only be written in a small number of topics that are not common.
legendary

It's clearly a parody since he's using the words/phrases from the OP. Not a bad attempt at humor albeit somewhat lame after eddie13 had already done it earlier in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
I think wolwoo should stop promoting YoBit so everyone can move on. As a side note, I think the same is true for Yahoo, including him managing (or whatever he is calling it)   

If this means the spam is bad for a few days from YoBit posters, then YoBit signatures will get banned again.
This is a great point! The underlying root cause of the YoBit spammers promoting a scam exchange is they want to receive the monitory reward that Yobit pays out. I agree that wolwoo should immidiately remove his signature and maybe the OP will forgive him.

Even if you give YoBit the maximum benefit of the doubt, they are still very shady and have engaged in many pump and dump scams and appear to be willing to sell a listing on their exchange for next to nothing. I don’t think YoBit being a scam is even boarder line, it is very clear cut. I think YoBit should be transparently a scam to everyone else. This is not me trying to sow discord within those promoting this exchange.

I don’t think Rodger Ver is allowing YoBit to advertise on his forum.

legendary
In other words, I highly doubt that the same effort would have been invested if it was not Quickseller in question, I have not been here long enough but I can easily guess that Quickseller did a lot of "terrible" things to many of you, therefore, I can't blame anyone who will use everything at their disposal to "win" something against Quickseller.

Again, it's hard to argue with a hypothetical but I think you're overestimating the effort it takes to notice a sockpuppet of a cancerous trolling scammer like Quickseller. It's really no more than just reading a post, seeing a weird word or phrase, and copying it into a search box, and that last part is mostly optional when you've been around for a few years. Most people just wouldn't care enough and that's fine. I kinda had to care since Quickseller had some grudge against me for something, tried to dox me, etc, so I prefer to be aware of sockpuppets of such individuals.

Not trying to "win" anything here. There's nothing to gain for me.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 6279
be constructive or S.T.F.U
legendary
Well let’s be clear that you are not doing this and this isn’t any of your research.

Give it up, it's really pathetic what you're doing here. You're not as good at masking your tracks as you think you are. Anybody who's paying attention can see the clues.

If anyone cares, nutildah has done most of the work. I contributed 2 or 3 of the 9 items in the OP. There is at least one other contributor.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
I would just say move on to both sides but I don't think either will be wiling to do so so this sort of tit-for-tat will likely continue on for ever.

Believe it or not I don't really have much skin in the game. PN7 said nobody had any evidence to present, so I presented it.

Are you Suchmoon?

No.

Why would you think we are the same person?
Well let’s be clear that you are not doing this and this isn’t any of your research.

I'm not doing it? Who's doing it then? Most of it is my research, but not all. Suchmoon and now hilarious have chimed in with stuff I didn't think of or couldn't have thought of.

Regardless of who did what, it doesn't change the fact that you are Quickseller.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
I feel like you are failing to grasp what I am doing at a fundamental level
Are you Suchmoon?

No.

Why would you think we are the same person?
Pages:
Jump to: