Pages:
Author

Topic: PRISM - Who else is disgusted by this? - page 17. (Read 41123 times)

global moderator
Activity: 3766
Merit: 2610
In a world of peaches, don't ask for apple sauce
June 10, 2013, 11:51:23 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

So much irony here posting this on the internet for others to see. I am disgusted. This year is 2013, next year will be 1984.

The NSA can see everything we do online. Everything we did online.
That's kind of frightening  Lips sealed
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
June 10, 2013, 11:19:42 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PRISM_(surveillance_program)

So much irony here posting this on the internet for others to see. I am disgusted. This year is 2013, next year will be 1984.

The NSA can see everything we do online. Everything we did online.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 10, 2013, 11:04:05 AM
Not only disguted by what the us govt. is doing. Just to let you know. I am from hong kong, we got a bit of liberety here. And that guy who leak that thing is in hong kong and waiting for icelands' approval. Bad new that our hong kong govt have signed a treaty with america that if what he did is also violating hong kongs law. He could be orced to be brought back to america. Revealing national security sensitive data is not one but those computer havking is one of those.

For what i am more disgusted with. Is what China is doing. You see the walls they built (not the great wall but the great cencorship wall) and how they peek on QQs and im. Filter ou shit like the 4/6 tiananmen incident and those. Amd see how they treat the one who is leading and striving for a more liberative China. 
Reviewing what president Xi of china had said. We both (us and china) are dreaming the same dream. But for all of us on ghe world got liberty. Like you americans and we hing kong people. This dream is the beginning of the nightmare. All we hope is that prosm isnt the overture. But the finale of this

Sorry for typo. On my iCrap 4. Srsly i predict Apple rolls out ahit tonight

Indeed, the world seems a dark place lately. I just hope he doesn't end up in the same place as Bradley Manning.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
June 10, 2013, 09:59:02 AM
Not only disguted by what the us govt. is doing. Just to let you know. I am from hong kong, we got a bit of liberety here. And that guy who leak that thing is in hong kong and waiting for icelands' approval. Bad new that our hong kong govt have signed a treaty with america that if what he did is also violating hong kongs law. He could be orced to be brought back to america. Revealing national security sensitive data is not one but those computer havking is one of those.

For what i am more disgusted with. Is what China is doing. You see the walls they built (not the great wall but the great cencorship wall) and how they peek on QQs and im. Filter ou shit like the 4/6 tiananmen incident and those. Amd see how they treat the one who is leading and striving for a more liberative China. 
Reviewing what president Xi of china had said. We both (us and china) are dreaming the same dream. But for all of us on ghe world got liberty. Like you americans and we hing kong people. This dream is the beginning of the nightmare. All we hope is that prosm isnt the overture. But the finale of this

Sorry for typo. On my iCrap 4. Srsly i predict Apple rolls out ahit tonight
legendary
Activity: 1002
Bitcoin
June 10, 2013, 07:39:26 AM
I'm not digusted, was suspecting all this and much more ..  just surprised it went public..
IMO, much worst happen, we just dont have proof / know for sure
legendary
Activity: 1540
June 10, 2013, 05:42:24 AM
Cheesy
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
June 10, 2013, 05:37:54 AM
I already am. I use TrackMeNot, which sends around 10 search queries a hour and clicks on random links.
legendary
Activity: 1540
June 10, 2013, 05:36:07 AM
While normally surveillance programs and stuff are pretty bad, this is the most hilarious one I've ever seen, no seriously, I'm really tempted to fuck with them, it's like a school teacher going on a power trip, there are just so many flaws with a system like this.
Activity: 350
June 10, 2013, 02:31:53 AM
lol... good one Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
June 10, 2013, 12:51:31 AM
Activity: 328
June 09, 2013, 11:10:57 PM
For encrypted voice/video/chat, use Jitsi or RetroShare on your computer.  Pidgin has a plugin that can do encrypted chat, but no voice.  I like Jitsi.  I can just chat with people over googletalk and it's really easy for my friends to install and configure.

For Android there is Gibberbot

For Iphone there is ChatSecure.

For web browser there is crypto.cat

You don't need to pay $20/month for SilentCircle.  This is plenty of open source software.  Use it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
June 09, 2013, 10:27:44 PM
How can all of these government employees sleep at night knowing that they're helping to devolve humanity by supporting this program?

Philip Zimbardo kindly explains

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.
June 09, 2013, 10:27:36 PM
American govt is the biggest legal terrorist organisation.
legendary
June 09, 2013, 10:23:35 PM
America is a great country. The problem is that a majority of the population has degenerated in to a half retarded mass of reality show addicted mcdonalds employees.

The pupeteers at the top pull the strings any way they want.

What is really troubling is that Edward Snowden, in the best interests of human rights and mankind, exposed this information, and the US government will consider him a traitor and completely ruin his life. There is no escape for him now.

Collecting close to 100% of internet traffic, recording and archiving it, violating the privacy of every human they possibly can, to prevent a terrorist attack?

The terrorists have won. They gave the government the green card to manipulate American citizens any way they want. All under the guise of "protection."

Sorry for the rant, I'm just upset over all of this. Ignorance truly is bliss isn't it?
June 09, 2013, 10:20:15 PM
"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it." - Malcolm X

Fuck american govt
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
June 09, 2013, 10:15:33 PM
Oh say does that star spangled
banner yet waaaive?
For the land of the unfree...
and the home of the slaves.
June 09, 2013, 10:14:42 PM
I'll tell you one solution, stop using services provided by american companies. Fuck amrica Fuck Obama

www.boycottamerica.org FTW.

American government is going crazy, they think they can do anything, they want to abuse their powers.
They want to make other countries as their slaves, If they didn't stopped their bullshit, World war will happen some day.

legendary
June 09, 2013, 10:13:07 PM
They have unlimited power. Already we've so many constitutional violations, they keep pushing the limits "in the best interest of the American people."

Everytime I see more news about intrusive policies that invade the privacy of citizens, the British Government in the film "V for Vendetta" comes to mind.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 09, 2013, 09:54:11 PM
Benjamin Franklin - "Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Pages:
Jump to: