Pages:
Author

Topic: PRISM - Who else is disgusted by this? - page 7. (Read 41124 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
August 02, 2013, 01:25:58 AM
but hey, i have nothing to hide

Do you, or would you, live in a glass house?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
August 01, 2013, 06:19:37 PM
yeah, when i turned on fox news i couldnt belive it

Saying "I have nothing to hide" is about the dumbest and most dangerous thing anyone could say about this
And not understanding irony when its so obvious in light of the context is...ah well i leave the name calling to you.

Nope, it absolutely isn't obvious in context when you consider that I have heard too many people say pretty much exactly what you did. First, they say it's wrong and then they say that it's no big deal because they have nothing to hide. And these idiots mean it. So how am I supposed to know that you aren't just another idiot?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
freedomainradio.com
August 01, 2013, 05:42:00 PM
From an NSA instruction manual:
"Point barrel downward toward foot and depress trigger."

As of today I do not use the Internet, I am going to go 100% TOR. I would also like to see a list of backdoored software. I will certainly not be buying any such products in the future.

Here are some resources:  https://prism-break.org/
Thanks for this website! It is really useful!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
August 01, 2013, 04:52:40 PM

Saying "I have nothing to hide" is about the dumbest and most dangerous thing anyone could say about this
And not understanding irony when its so obvious in light of the context is...ah well i leave the name calling to you.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
August 01, 2013, 04:15:03 PM
From an NSA instruction manual:
"Point barrel downward toward foot and depress trigger."

As of today I do not use the Internet, I am going to go 100% TOR. I would also like to see a list of backdoored software. I will certainly not be buying any such products in the future.

Here are some resources:  https://prism-break.org/
August 01, 2013, 04:06:45 PM
What we are talking about here is a confirmed and indisputed conspiracy - not a theory.

And if OB isn't impeached and all of his henchmen run out of the gov then this will make a mockery of everyone who claims (or claimed) that this could never happen in our country and that they would never allow it. If this is allowed to stand then it's really over.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1021
August 01, 2013, 03:53:47 PM
That is a bit of a yawn to us 'conspiracy theorists.'

The mission of agencies like the NSA is to fulfill the expectations of conspiracy theorists.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
August 01, 2013, 02:28:50 PM

Skype was insecure!?!  That is a bit of a yawn to us 'conspiracy theorists.'

I'm predicting that there are extensive programs involving subversion of popular software (especially operating systems but also popular add-ons from vendors such as Adobe and Oracle) and device firmware which are providing surveillance data to the NSA and similar organizations.  Sometimes through the vendor and sometimes not.  It will be watching with interest to see if such programs follow up the latest 'xkeyscore' disclosure.

Thankfully Bitcoin is immune from subversion from such programs because the lead developers of the solution do not believe in 'conspiricy theories'.

freedomainradio.com
August 01, 2013, 02:07:37 PM
The NSA is the greatest parasite since the beginning of life on earth...
August 01, 2013, 01:52:19 PM
Me neither, but I like not being watched so I am going to intstall some vpn software.
I'm not so stupid like most people to ignore this scandal.

That's right, you're not stupid. And I mean that with all sincerity. You are acting with wisdom.

Some other options are to:
1: install tor
2. use tails on a USB
3. i2p
4. freenet

Also... included in tails are some other privacy programs for irc, pidgin, yahoo messenger, private email/pgp, etc.

Everyone if you are an American who appreciates and values their former freedom - then it is your duty to take these precautions and to spread the word and to help others with this.

That being said, I am here to help anyone with the use of these programs.

Available here: www.torproject.org
freedomainradio.com
August 01, 2013, 01:50:54 PM

Saying "I have nothing to hide" is about the dumbest and most dangerous thing anyone could say about this: obviously you don't realize that it doesn't matter whether you have anything to hide or not because anything you say can and will be used (and twisted, and manipulated) against you. Words, and sentences, and situations can be easily selected, twisted, paired and/or taken our of context. Think of every word that you have used in the last 5-10 (or more) years or so.....etc. Even mis-dialed phone calls to someone could be used against you. I could go on and on... It really doesn't take much thought to see and to understand how incredibly and astronomically naive your position is. However, for whatever reason... you just don't get it.

So anyhow, bully for you, for you have just accepted and resigned yourself (and the rest of America/the former land of the brave and the free) to a position where you dare not express any discontent. Ever.

Let's also hope that everyone else that you might care about doesn't have anything to hide either. Let's also hope that all the politicians (that represent you and the rest of us over many serious & important matters) don't have anything to hide either.

Anyhow, you - you're in great shape, great and wonderfully submissive boot-licking shape! And it's good that you're okay with it. Stay submissive and subservient AND as long as you never grow a dissenting opinion and you never express any real concern then you'll be fine! Good man! Good man!

That's exactly what I'm always telling the people!
August 01, 2013, 01:12:51 PM

Saying "I have nothing to hide" is about the dumbest and most dangerous thing anyone could say about this: obviously you don't realize that it doesn't matter whether you have anything to hide or not because anything you say can and will be used (and twisted, and manipulated) against you. Words, and sentences, and situations can be easily selected, twisted, paired and/or taken our of context. Think of every word that you have used in the last 5-10 (or more) years or so.....etc. Even mis-dialed phone calls to someone could be used against you. I could go on and on... It really doesn't take much thought to see and to understand how incredibly and astronomically naive your position is. However, for whatever reason... you just don't get it.

So anyhow, bully for you, for you have just accepted and resigned yourself (and the rest of America/the former land of the brave and the free) to a position where you dare not express any discontent. Ever.

Let's also hope that everyone else that you might care about doesn't have anything to hide either. Let's also hope that all the politicians (that represent you and the rest of us over many serious & important matters) don't have anything to hide either.

Anyhow, you - you're in great shape, great and wonderfully submissive boot-licking shape! And it's good that you're okay with it. Stay submissive and subservient AND as long as you never grow a dissenting opinion and you never express any real concern then you'll be fine! Good man! Good man!
freedomainradio.com
August 01, 2013, 08:39:26 AM
Me neither, but I like not being watched so I am going to intstall some vpn software.
I'm not so stupid like most people to ignore this scandal.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1003
August 01, 2013, 08:31:28 AM
freedomainradio.com
August 01, 2013, 06:29:46 AM
It was in the news today that the NSA can read almost every data that is on the internet.
X-KEYSCORE anyone?

This country is a god damn travesty.

Fuck everything about this.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502
X-KEYSCORE anyone?

This country is a god damn travesty.

Fuck everything about this.

Pages:
Jump to: