Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 2. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 07:01:30 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
It is very clear that there are pro and anti regarding to this topic but do you think being pro or being anti can tell that one of you is in the wrong side? Well in my opinion both are right and no reason to argue. Because if you are legalistic then technically you will not surrender your privacy. And if you are a kind of a person that your partner should be involve with your privacy to show your love then their is no problem also. What is the best thing that must not absence is your respect to each other.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 06:30:02 AM
If both parties agreed to access personal social media account, then why not.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 05:40:40 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

It would really depend on the owner of the said social media account or email. If they want to let their loved ones in their account then well and good. If not, then those loved ones shouldn't feel bad even if they're their spouse. It's not a matter of getting caught cheating, but more along the lines of privacy. Even if you're married or kiving together with someone for a long time, you're still enttled to you privacy. And of course, at the cornerstone of every relationship is trust.
Activity: 152
April 11, 2018, 04:53:54 AM
You can't compare your girlfriend with your wife. Girlfriend has a lot of limitations. your wife can know some private things but not like Access to your mails and accounts, she might delete or start asking something confidential which you can't afford to share.... Just don't let that happen and you both will live happy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
April 11, 2018, 04:35:35 AM

Privacy is a sign of respect and trust, I'm not inclined to give in to the idea that being married or having labelled
as partners would justify the fact that privacy should be transparent and accessible to both. It's not a trust issue
rather a personal one, reasons like one shouldn't hide stuff and things from one another is a sham, that causes
problems and insecurities however one may put it. Privacy is one's solitude. It's solemn and healthy in some aspects.  
It might work with others for who knows how long but for some it just simply won't fit.
If you trust and love one another then you should know how important privacy is with each and everyone.
But if your the type that's open to the idea of open access to everything, I respect that and I wish you luck.
Activity: 127
April 11, 2018, 04:34:13 AM

Yes! Because if your partner dont want to access his/her account then he/she has doing something that your partner dont want you to know. Like me my wife know my email and password of my facebook account because i dont want her to think that i have someone else. Also my wife give her account to me, because we want that we are open to each other, we dont want to think that we are doing something wrong, thats how relationship work.
Activity: 37
April 11, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
"........and the two shall become one flesh". If you call her/him the bone of your bones and the flesh of your flesh,  then there is nothing you both cannot share. I have told myself repeatedly that anything I can show my wife everything.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
April 10, 2018, 05:29:54 PM
absolutely no unless both of them want to do that

Understanding your partner’s boundaries is the first step to respecting them. It can be difficult to make the choice to respect your partner’s boundaries when their boundaries don’t match up with whatever it is that you want, but that doesn’t make respecting their boundaries any less important.
Activity: 140
April 10, 2018, 05:20:15 PM
absolutely no unless both of them want to do that
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 06, 2018, 02:11:32 PM

I believe yes. Once we enter an open relationship with our partner, we shouldn't hide anything. I think it is just fine to entrust our passwords to them as long as we are not hiding anything and to avoid fights because of it. It is just fine to entrust it with the person we love as long as it doesn't affect the relationship in a negative way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 01:06:18 PM

It actually depends on their agreement. Some keep their privacy even after getting married. It's okay if your partner knows your private social media account or email as long as they will not deliberately use it or even answer messages on their own accord. They can access it just to check and feel secured of their partners.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
April 06, 2018, 12:58:01 PM

It depends to the both of you on how you handle your relationship. As for me, I think that it is still better to have privacy at times but most of the time, it is also the most common reason why couples misunderstand and have trust issues. If you are not hiding anything and if your partner is demanding for your passwords then why not entrust it?
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 12:21:39 PM
I think it can be done with a husband or wife, because when married we have to have the same commitment with our partner, trust is the most important thing done, in order to maintain harmony in the family, it feels it is worth doing.
Activity: 57
April 06, 2018, 10:09:00 AM
mostly mentioned justification on the subject matter is respect and trust. we could also think of the possibility of neglecting the integrity of your account.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 04:35:41 PM
I think there is no more need for it if there is enough trust and honesty in a relationship. Yes it would be best if you would know everything about your partner but only if that person is comfortable sharing it with you. I'd rather hear it straight from my spouse.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
March 12, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
Why not and why would you not give your other half the right to access your emails? You will think of restrictions when you know you are hiding something. If there is no sensitive things that would affect your relationship in it i believe you will not care sharing it with your spouse. But i believe it will only be an issue if you are hiding something.
Activity: 26
March 12, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Depending on what you want as privacy. Of course privacy is important but if you have nothing to hide then you should not have troubles by allowing them to see your social media n stuff, and if you do hide something whether you are cheating or you have an issue with something you do then you need to imrpvoe your relationship
Activity: 54
March 12, 2018, 04:24:42 PM
It depends on the mentality of the either partners, some prefer to do some not and they have their own reasons too
Activity: 58
March 11, 2018, 08:40:32 PM
If you are loyal to your partner then you dont need to hide anything from him or her; am i right or wrong?
Activity: 44
March 10, 2018, 11:19:56 AM
I have no partner and havent ever thought like this way really. Cant actually say about it Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: