Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 9. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 09:26:20 PM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
Of course , my wife can  access my email or social media account because we trust each other , no secret to cover up .
Activity: 634
January 05, 2018, 08:25:29 PM
If you really love and trust your partner/husband/wife, I think there's no need to look at his/her mail, there are also boundaries and privacies that should be given to your partner. Also if he/she is really loyal to you,he/she will not do anything wrong that can lead to relationship downfall.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 05, 2018, 07:32:49 PM
A healthy relationship starts with mutual respect, and that includes respecting each other’s emotional and physical boundaries.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
January 05, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
I have nothing to hide from my wife thats why i let her access my fb account or my phone either. It is my way of telling her that i am loyal to her and also a way for me to do away with cheating.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 05, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
No. I believe that it makes no sense to look at your loved one's mail. After all, if you do this, it means that you obviously do not trust him. You need to give your loved one some freedom.
Activity: 150
Merit: 44
ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER
January 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Yes. They should be entitled. If you believe they shouldn't then you are hiding something from your partner which is not a good thing it will lead to your relationships downfall with your partner.
Activity: 154
January 05, 2018, 01:47:54 PM
not really...Privacy means Privacy...besides if you have trust to each other to your partner or husband and wife then must give privacy....other matters is it depends how you treat your partner whether you want to share what do you have in private life or not..
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:54:07 PM
yes should be transparent of every thing. because you are husband and wife should know all about your doing.  It doesn't mean Just because you have the access of his/her email you have to get involve but you are looking his stuff.  It should be reciprocal. You should be sharing something if your partner also did share it. People are happiest when they have a match. You and your partner should be a match in that respect too.
Activity: 976
Merit: 575
Cryptophile at large
January 05, 2018, 12:05:23 PM

No, they shouldn't be entitled to it. Nobody is entitled to anything personal or private of another individual even if that person is your significant other. There needs to be trust in a relationship and if you don't trust that person then you probably shouldn't be with them or need to ask yourself why don't you trust them. Do you not trust them because of your own insecurities or something that they have done? If both of you want to be open about your private lives and share your access to your accounts then that's fine but you shouldn't be demanding this sort of access. I really wouldn't want anyone having unfiltered access to my accounts because I value my privacy even though I would have nothing to hide. If you suspect your partner of something then you should talk it out and get to the root cause of your worries or fears.

Of course, my partner and I also exchange accounts. Maybe because we have almost the same properties. I'm not even willing to see her staring at another woman.

Lol. Why would you not want her looking at another woman? Afraid she's going to run off?
Activity: 11
January 05, 2018, 11:42:59 AM
Of course, my partner and I also exchange accounts. Maybe because we have almost the same properties. I'm not even willing to see her staring at another woman.
Activity: 57
January 05, 2018, 10:31:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: