Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 8. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
E-Commerce For Blockchain Era
January 07, 2018, 10:09:31 AM
Me I don't mind giving my wife all my password. I trust her enough because I love her. She didn't ask me what is my password but I gave it to her with all my heart. May all social media account even my atm she knew it and vice versa I know her all password.
Activity: 298
Merit: 102
January 07, 2018, 09:40:57 AM
Know as well as passwords from boxes and telephones. But they should not climb. This is the inviolability of personal space. Not then when there is no possibility to climb, and when there is no desire to dig into someone else's personal space.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 07, 2018, 09:34:26 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Yes, because we promise to our partner that we will be honest until the last breath of our life. If you don't hide anything then why not. At the end of the day, trust is the most important thing to every relationship. Trust makes the relationship stronger and longer.
Activity: 175
January 07, 2018, 09:21:37 AM
yes should be transparent of every thing. because you are husband and wife should know all about your doing.  It doesn't mean Just because you have the access of his/her email you have to get involve but you are looking his stuff.  It should be reciprocal. You should be sharing something if your partner also did share it. People are happiest when they have a match. You and your partner should be a match in that respect too.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 09:11:28 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Why not make a boundary between you and your partner that is a sign of unfaithfulness. Partners should share every thing that they have so I don't think keeping something that your partner has a right to know or to share is advisable.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 08:19:32 AM
Good communication done husband and wife is a communication that is based on honesty. The absence of secrets and conceal something intentionally to the couple. Keeping openness is very important to realize, whatever the reason. even if you feel that you do not want to overwhelm and inconvenience your partner, waste your time or feel the same know (without being communicated), these reasons over time make you stop telling and involve partner in your life .
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
January 07, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
I think partner should have access in their email or social media accounts if they really trust or love each other. In this way, each one will eradicate the doubt in ecah other.
Activity: 70
January 07, 2018, 08:11:43 AM
It depends on the honesty between the two. If one has nothing to hide from his/her partner there is no point of having such privacy. Sharing would be helpful for a long term relationship.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
January 07, 2018, 08:06:29 AM
Business email, yes. But personal emails, no. Even if we are married, there is still privacy that each one needs to respect. Each partner should trust each other and that trust. Its not necessary that we have to give everything to our partner, why? Because when times come if you separate ways, then he or she can use it to blackmail you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Yes, each partner should be entitled to see email and other social media contents, but there is strong truth that no one really cares to see or indulge in partner's happenings or need to look into each partner's life if there is strong and faith between partners. If trust or faith fails between partners, then this question needs to be asked, and in this case, as I feel they should entitled to see their emails or other social sites to maintain trust and faith between partners.  
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
January 07, 2018, 04:11:48 AM

Any entitlement should end where the private space starts. Who would want to be in such " entitled" relationship?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
January 07, 2018, 04:04:25 AM
No, husband/wife/partner should not be entitled to access our email or social media account because we all need a private life. Our email is our personal account and so it should not be owned by anyone else even with our partners. Reading our partner's email is no way to live. So, there's no need to permit them to access our account.
Activity: 30
January 06, 2018, 08:53:44 AM
Yes, because it is the same thing. When you know the email and  password of your partner they still cheat. What more if you don't know the email and password of their accounts.  Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 2
January 06, 2018, 04:43:27 AM

For the good partnership of being husband and wife is to express their feelings both side and also sharing their own account specially here in bitcoin they must be both shared of all account and exact details of wallet account because of unexpected happen, no one knows,
Activity: 11
January 06, 2018, 04:14:03 AM
 If you’re not hiding something to your husband/ wife there’s wrong nothing to with sharing it to your partner.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 01:55:09 AM
i think its up to you because for me its okay if they know my account because i do not need to hide something to them. because they know all about me then. and all of my social media account is for them also so there is no problem with it.
Activity: 57
January 06, 2018, 01:03:18 AM
Of course , my wife can  access my email or social media account because we trust each other , no secret to cover up .

yes that shows a healthy relationship.
sometimes, no matter how aligned we are, we see things differently.
January 06, 2018, 01:00:32 AM
A healthy relationship starts with mutual respect, and that includes respecting each other’s emotional and physical boundaries.

il try to remember that "mutual respect"
and someone might also want to  remember "check and balance"
January 06, 2018, 12:56:39 AM
yes should be transparent of every thing. because you are husband and wife should know all about your doing.  It doesn't mean Just because you have the access of his/her email you have to get involve but you are looking his stuff.  It should be reciprocal. You should be sharing something if your partner also did share it. People are happiest when they have a match. You and your partner should be a match in that respect too.
[/quot

yes.
and let us not forget the congruent responsibility of that privilege or right
Smiley
January 06, 2018, 12:43:13 AM
Of course, my partner and I also exchange accounts. Maybe because we have almost the same properties. I'm not even willing to see her staring at another woman.

immediately thought of another woman...
I thought of changing password and prevent me from accessing it
Pages:
Jump to: