Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 7. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 09:45:56 PM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
Yes me and my partner shared our accounts on social media , because when you love your partner there must be no secrets on both of you and everything and anything on both of you and your partner must shared. And there is no problem at all when giving your own privacy to your partner.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
Soycoin is the future "stablecoin"
January 15, 2018, 09:44:20 PM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?
I believe so. Though we don't really discuss the matter. I know his email password due to some businesses. However social media accounts are still private. We dont exchange passwords... Ironic? Haha
Activity: 123
Merit: 3
January 15, 2018, 09:20:43 PM
I won't deliberately give my passwords to my bf to access my emails, social networks etc, but if I need to do so at some point I will. He will prolly remember them but won't use them too much. He trusts me and is respectful of my privacy as well (and so I am with him). If I'm logged in on his phone and forget to log out, he will take a quick look and then log out for me (and tell me the next time we're on the phone). One factor can be that I'm French, he's American and doesn't speak my language, so doesn't see the point of trying to read my emails and is prolly too lazy to Google translate each of them  Grin However, as long as I'm concerned, I can understand his emails and messages, and every time he forgot to log out of his accounts on my devices, I did the same: took a quick look at who he was messaging and then logged out for him.
I think the day he'll want to cheat on me or chat with other girls, he won't forget to log out from my phone/computer !
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
Everybody need privacy it is not your hiding someone or you cheat your partner. The most important in a relationship is trust so if you trust your partner why you have share everything sometimes in a relationship needs privacy.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 05:58:02 PM
If you are married there is no need for privacy from each other. You should be transparent to your partner even on your thoughts. Because if you practice that privacy thing then it is easy for each other to hide something especially when it is about fidelity. Everyday there is a temptation, but if you will practice privacy you tend to hide it from your partner that you are being tempted. Tendency is you will fall into the trap and relationship will be broken. If your partner knows that someone is flirting on you she/he might help you to avoid it. Partner is always your partner in everything. He/She should know everything.
Activity: 72
January 15, 2018, 05:08:29 PM
my wife can have access to my mails and other stuffs purpoted as private
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 15, 2018, 04:11:38 PM
Privacy equally legitimate partner just because our partner is not yet officially so our wives, my advice keep your privacy only to your family biological.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Yes , ofcourse. Since you are partners, you shouldn't hide anything from each other. My partner and I knows each other's passwords and it's a good thing because we're not hiding anything from each other. Trust must always be present in a relationship as long as both of you know your bounderies and limits.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 03:05:02 PM
I think in every relationship you should have space and have your own privacy. The number one reason why someone wants access to your
social media is because they are insecure. There is always another side: maybe in the past you used the freedom to cheat on them and now
they have a hard time trusting you. Conclusion: if you can live with insecure partners then giving them access to your social media or email is normal,
but if your partner is not asking you to give them then the answer is no.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
January 15, 2018, 02:53:06 PM
there is an internet history deletion pact going on between my friend and I, so only sharing i do is after I die
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 02:47:07 PM

I really think that it is okay for your partner to have access on your email or social media account as long as there are still boundaries such as: they can only check it, but not use it. I really think that it's better so that they will not have any doubt that you are keeping some secret.
Activity: 106
January 15, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
I believe that a strong relationship has a respect the privacy of each other. It doesn't mean you cheated her/him that is trust. Everyone needs a privacy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
January 15, 2018, 01:46:18 PM
My wife have all the access on my social media account well it is okay with me but what i dont want is she's reading my chat messages even i am using my phone and she will insist to read it, well i dont have privacy on my own and sometimes its not a good feeling but on her part she wants me to do the same to her but i dont care at all as i trust her and i dont want to trespass her privacy but i hope she can realize it sooner!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

Yes! I don't think privacy is a good for partners. Perhaps they should be open and share all what they have and what they were doing. As i observed to our environment, many married couple or not married they end up the relationship because of dishonesty and there is a third party between the two. flirting to other woman/man without knowing by other side. so it's better to have disclosure to have a better and happy relationship.
Activity: 45
January 15, 2018, 12:58:11 PM
That's good if partner can give some space of privacy. But if they allowed to access the sosmed, that's okay..
Activity: 75
January 15, 2018, 12:43:50 PM
it should be open to sharing but not as entitlement just because there is nothing to hide
Activity: 57
January 15, 2018, 11:09:30 AM
Yes, because it is the same thing. When you know the email and  password of your partner they still cheat. What more if you don't know the email and password of their accounts.  Wink

its difficult to prove that knowing your partners email and password would adress cheating.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 15, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
First and foremost there is no smoke without fire so if a partner feels that he wants to check the email, phone and social media of his/her partner then there must be a reason to why he is really doing. I don't think its good because everyone is entitled to their own privacy but with infidelity they may have a point.
Activity: 57
January 15, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think our partner isn't allowed to access our email or social media account because we need our privacy, we must have the media that we able arrange by our self. For me, my email is for my bussiness, so i think it just for me and nobody can't intervention that. If your partner can acess that, i'm afraid if he/she doing something wrong (delete some folders, etc) it can harm your job. And then social media it's very private and its a place which you can do 'me time' (like post whatever you want, stalking someone/ artist, etc). If your partner intervention it, what you post is his/her will, so no privacy anymore.
The best thing in the relationship that each partner still have a privacy in their life, because if no privacy the relationship will be boring. In the relationship we must have honest and trust, so no problem if we have privacy in our email or social media  Smiley

I feel strange when relating social media with piracy
Activity: 266
January 07, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

I think our partner isn't allowed to access our email or social media account because we need our privacy, we must have the media that we able arrange by our self. For me, my email is for my bussiness, so i think it just for me and nobody can't intervention that. If your partner can acess that, i'm afraid if he/she doing something wrong (delete some folders, etc) it can harm your job. And then social media it's very private and its a place which you can do 'me time' (like post whatever you want, stalking someone/ artist, etc). If your partner intervention it, what you post is his/her will, so no privacy anymore.
The best thing in the relationship that each partner still have a privacy in their life, because if no privacy the relationship will be boring. In the relationship we must have honest and trust, so no problem if we have privacy in our email or social media  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: