Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 4. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 07:00:57 AM
From my point of view you either trust each other blindly or build that trust by sharing your social media accounts. Although it doesn't stop your partner from making a second account.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
March 05, 2018, 06:20:11 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

I believe couple should be transparent with each other.This is an indication that the relationship is a healthy one. Often couples make a mistake to keep secrets from their partners. but if you are not hiding anything and you trust your partner privacy is eliminated.
Activity: 24
March 05, 2018, 05:56:51 AM
It depends of both of you,because we all have a privacy to each other,and if you have a trust to  each other you have a good relationship and if both of you know it its good also ..
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
February 10, 2018, 02:41:46 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

Yes ofcourse. Partners shouldn't hide anything from each other. As long as no one is hiding anything, there's nothing to fear about entrusting your private keys or passwords to your partner. Me and my partner both have the access to each other's social media account and our relationship is getting stronger each day.
Activity: 14
February 10, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

Entitled?  Of course not.  But we read each other's stuff all the time, because we're both comfortable with it.  We keep no secrets.
Activity: 60
February 10, 2018, 01:18:04 AM
Depending on the agreement of each of his spouses. In my opinion, it's okay for our spouse to know our account. Provided you do not abuse it. For example send comments as if the owner
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
February 10, 2018, 01:10:34 AM
They can as long as they agreed to do so, but then there is some part I am not agreeing with, like when one partner deliberately use it without the other partner's permission to see if his/her partner is having an affair he's checking on it and posting and chatting as if he/she is, if there's trust there's no need to hide nor do something out of curiosity or suspicious out of jealousy, its like by passing someone's privacy or invading it. we need to have some space and privacy.. yes couples consider as one but they still have individual personality.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 12:11:52 AM
I personally allow my wife to access my social media account. It is my personal way of saying my faithfulness to our relationship. If you have nothing to hide then i believe that we must let our partner have access to our accounts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
February 10, 2018, 12:08:25 AM

I think that is like personal issue with person asking for something like that. Let your partner breathe. He/she needs personal space. That is the only way of earning trust between partners. And yeah that is my opinion.

Completely, perfectly agreed with your ideas which you have mentioned above. People should make their signifcant others breathe If you want to have a good and trustful relationship with them. All of the human beings need to have some personal space for sure.
Activity: 57
February 09, 2018, 11:53:19 PM
Is there any law or legal something pertaining this issue?
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 09, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

I think that is like personal issue with person asking for something like that. Let your partner breathe. He/she needs personal space. That is the only way of earning trust between partners. And yeah that is my opinion.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
February 09, 2018, 12:47:05 PM
We actually entitled to have privacy, but not to our husband/wife. because during of vows married people should transparent to each other because they are in one now. They should know all the transactions each other. 
February 09, 2018, 12:21:24 PM
why should we have privacy with our friend of life? i don't think we should have privacy, actually we just need to be more open and transparent for everything we can shares.

Sometimes, we admire other people, for their looks, for their wit, for their humor..these things which are sometimes/most of the times we do not find with our partner..
And I believe these things better be kept to out selves or be kept from our partners.
February 09, 2018, 12:16:12 PM
It is possible for husband and wife to have access to each other private information of their social media account provided they have a very high level of trust which is the only tool that can eliminate misunderstanding.

But with some partner, having access to their partners personal account could bring worse source of conflicts.
February 09, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
I do not think it is necessary, because sometimes it will cause excessive prejudices, there are limits where there are things we have to share and there are things that do not have to share

Youre trying to tell that sometimes, sharing could cause excessive prejudices, which I agree.
But I believe doing the opposite has the greater  chance of bringing the same prejudices.
February 09, 2018, 11:50:06 AM
You   hit it on the spot. Its because of that 2 words that you've used. Trust and respect. It's not healthy for a relationship to have the two parties check on each person's personal accesses. The other person would likely feel a liitle down because of that. A healthy relationship means giving each other a little space or privacy without being paranoid or thinking bad about your partner
[/quote]

I strongly agree with your statement "The other person would likely feel a liitle down"
If you could share some unique idea on how to teach the partner to change for the better, would be appreciated.
Activity: 6
February 09, 2018, 09:31:21 AM
I do not think it is necessary, because sometimes it will cause excessive prejudices, there are limits where there are things we have to share and there are things that do not have to share
Activity: 116
February 09, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

In others, they give them password account to their partner, because this is the way on how they sincerely to their husband/wife, it is ok because you are together in one house, but if it is just a boyfriend/girlfriend I know it is good to give your account to them. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 08:24:47 AM
It is possible for husband and wife to have access to each other private information of their social media account provided they have a very high level of trust which is the only tool that can eliminate misunderstanding.
Activity: 27
February 09, 2018, 07:26:10 AM
No, we agreed that we will not look at each other's social networks and mail
But it seems to me sometimes she climbs in my instagram
Pages:
Jump to: