Pages:
Author

Topic: privacy over partner - page 3. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
March 10, 2018, 10:29:25 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

For me , there is no problem if you will give your personal accounts to your wife or husband, because you are a family and you are partners in all times. 
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 10, 2018, 09:55:46 AM
Marriage is a union, right?Both partners are united to share one house, one bed,
one family.They share gifts and every other thing alike.Why should accessing phone in the spirit
of oneness be different?I think partners should share every of their belongings together.There
should be no exception to the rule.Hence, your partner has the right of union to access, check and
use your details in the spirit of love.It may even save you from unwarranted trouble ranging from
hacking, security compromises,theft, kidnapping and all lots of other vices.Your partner need to watch your back
by accessing what you access.
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
March 10, 2018, 05:46:32 AM
Should husband/wife/partner be entitled to access your email or social media account?

For me they could be entitled to access but not necessarily have control over your accounts. It's just a sense of transparency but not necessarily meant to meddle with one's business. There should be privacy at some point, but what's wrong is when you are keeping secrets that's why you are not open to being transparent. This could lead to fights or arguments which of course should be avoided instead being prompted.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 10, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

I don't see anything wrong if your partner knows your social media account as long as your transparent with each other and you are not hiding anything in your account. That only proves that you are honest with your partner.  Only those partner with skeletons on their closets will not share their account to their husband or wife.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 10, 2018, 02:05:53 AM
yes he know may password and i know his password too in social media sometimes he allow me to reply his messages while he is busy working.. Trust is the key in order to have a sweet relationship
Activity: 210
March 10, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

Yes of course , He can open my social media account Because my Husband is my other half . So that,  Whatever my property is also his property.
Activity: 64
March 09, 2018, 10:47:18 PM
According to me everyone should have their own privacy space over all. Everyone needs to have some time for themselves
Activity: 504
March 07, 2018, 10:58:42 AM
Why some people don't want their husbands/wives access their email or social media accounts. Maybe they are hiding something. If you really love each other don't hide anything with each other.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

No they should not be. I don't hide my messenger if she is next too me, but thats the extend of it. You need trust in a relationship.
Activity: 406
March 07, 2018, 10:42:59 AM
As husband and wife you should not hide anything from each other. You need to trust each other so that your relationship will become stronger. My wife knows all my passwords. Because i don't want her to feel that i am hiding anything from her.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
March 07, 2018, 03:24:16 AM
I prefer partner over privacy. Our partner is our everything and he or she should spend life with us so why to hide from them?
Being in a relationship with someone does not give you permission to access every aspect of theirs, even if you do happen to know their log-in details. When partners start snooping around in each other’s inboxes the authenticity of the relationship is immediately doomed.
brand new
Activity: 0
March 07, 2018, 02:48:32 AM
I prefer partner over privacy. Our partner is our everything and he or she should spend life with us so why to hide from them?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 12:23:24 AM
I think not, that's simply an invasion of one's privacy. That sits
very uncomfortable with me, it may come as a trust issue or something
like that in a good way but sooner and later it will bring some very bad and
alarming stuff in the relationship. Privacy is extremely valuable and of great importance
to an individual, it doesn't matter if your hiding something or not, the truth is it's yours and
it's your choice, a self preservation kind of thing. If someone takes that away from you, you barely
got nothing. If the husband or wife wants each other to access their social media and email accounts,
it's very acceptable but with certain limitations and shouldn't be a mandatory things. Have some self respect.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 12:41:49 PM
not really...Privacy means Privacy...besides if you have trust to each other to your partner or husband and wife then must give privacy....other matters is it depends how you treat your partner whether you want to share what do you have in private life or not..
I dont think so,but for me have or dont have privacy still they same,because some partner if you trust them,they will take advantage and do such a bad thing,so sometimes its very difficult to trust especially this generation,
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 11:41:45 AM
I don't think that there is any reason to keep it hided in your partner ,Unless of course you are doing something behind their back.
It wouldn't really matter to you if they know your password because she/he is your wife/husband you should trust them with everything .
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 05, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
Why not? it is depend on you, if you don't need to hide something on him/her they can access your account on social media or email. My husband can access my account and I can access his account too so there is nothing wrong, we are not arguing about that issue because we don't have any problem on that thing. Once you are faithful to your partner there will be nothing wrong with that.  Cheesy

Exactly. I agree. Of course privacy is important but being in a relationship with someone or being married to someone entitles them to have access to everything you both have. And it wouldn't actually matter if you don't have anything to hide though it is unhealthy to always check because that means there's no trust anymore, which should be a foundation in a strong relationship. Even if you're entitled doesn't mean you have to check. Trust and privacy is something that should be respected
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
March 05, 2018, 09:54:08 AM
Why not? it is depend on you, if you don't need to hide something on him/her they can access your account on social media or email. My husband can access my account and I can access his account too so there is nothing wrong, we are not arguing about that issue because we don't have any problem on that thing. Once you are faithful to your partner there will be nothing wrong with that.  Cheesy
Activity: 154
March 05, 2018, 09:32:26 AM
Not at all. Husband and wife is not always in the same boat. Sometimes they come to the point that they didn't like each other. Seems they are enemy for a long time without communication. If the partner become map there is a possible that She/ He will access to the email and spread bad information about the partner or possible to change the password without knowing by the partner. It is depends if your relationship last for more than 30 years I think this is the perfect time.  Grin
Activity: 252
March 05, 2018, 07:05:45 AM
I believe that in a relationship, privacy makes the relationship a more mysterious. mystery give sparks in couples or partners.
Activity: 64
March 05, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Privacy is a matter in a couple now a days, Many couples broke because they don't share their accounts in social media, by that partners begin to doubt each other. So I believe that if you matter your relationship, you have to be transparent and no secret in everything so that your relationship will getting stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: