Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 10. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I'll keep watching this project for now
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Got to be successful!
Activity: 124
Even if medical projects are rather new to crypto world, it's very likely to find the audience here. So don't you go anywhere, Vitalang Wink
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
I think the farming differs a lot from country to country, will you be able to expand?

its correct
I think vitalang is the solution, if read, I see this will be in use in any country
Activity: 135
I think the farming differs a lot from country to country, will you be able to expand?
Activity: 140
I read some docs on site and it looks legal and really interesting on my view!
if the company is already operating, it provides and additional security level
Activity: 37
Seems a little ambitious but definitely worth looking for.
Activity: 124
If immunomodulators are so effective, it's a pity that not all of them work. Hopefully yours will do the job.
Activity: 302
Merit: 10
Keep an eye on this project. But free coins like Privcy should be considered,too.
Activity: 47
What will be the next stage after the ICO?
Activity: 142
immunomodulator, huh? with no medical knowledge, even I can understand what your project is all about, that comic strip does a fine job of explaining the core concept too, what a fun idea
strongly supporting this one

Those cartoon comics really help! If there were only the scientific data and economic research in the WP, not many investors would manage to read and understand it all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
That will be difficult to produce for humans, so many rules and documents…

but this indicates the seriousness of the intentions of the team. they try to do the best for people and develop their ideas from different sides
Activity: 92
Another useless project from the Russian comrades  Grin Grin

Until now, no ICO from the field of medicine has ended positively.
Why deceive people again?

we are ready to prove that the project is real. This is confirmed by the research, patents, support of government agencies, and the presence of a working laboratory. Come to our production and see for yourself.

I will look forward to seeing more about this.
Activity: 43
your softcap for private ico stage is very reasonable for the pharmaceutical industry. I think you'll get it soon.
Activity: 45
Another new immunomodulator. A lot of them on the market. You drink a month and do not understand there is a result or not. Is there something new in your drug?
Our immunomodulator will give you result in 2 days, you’ll see it if you are ill. On clinical researches interferon grows X6 was recorded after nine hours.
Our drug can be used for curing, not only for prevention. Take it as soon as you feel weak and your immune system will overcome the disease.
That sounds very interesting. But do you mean the drug was already used for humans as well?
Activity: 11
I love the visuals & seems to be a great team! Following
Activity: 135
Have you concidered going to international conferences? If you meet with the potential large investors, it will be perfect for private ICO round!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
That will be difficult to produce for humans, so many rules and documents…
Activity: 39
Very interesting project. I really liked the idea of it. Also graphics is amazing!
Activity: 144
How is the private stage going?
Pages:
Jump to: