Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 9. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
They have nice team. Its a very good project. I would like to know more about this project.
Activity: 54
Vitalang is something new. You got to advertise your project more. Maybe a bounty campaign?
Activity: 124
That will be difficult to produce for humans, so many rules and documents…

but this indicates the seriousness of the intentions of the team. they try to do the best for people and develop their ideas from different sides

Even if there are many documents to get and tests to pass, making a quality immunomodulator for humans is very needed!
Activity: 120
Is it difficult to pass all the legal stages of launching the product in Russia?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I believe that it is inappropriate to say any bad things to the project, you can say anything, let's see what they get
Activity: 124
this project has one of the strange idea behind it. can not figure out if this is worth or not>  Huh
Where? What strange idea?  Smiley
Activity: 169
I wish you success! The health issues are a big deal today, there should be more companies working on solutions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
I recently got acquainted with this project, I liked his very promising idea. I believe that the product of the project will be promising and in demand, and consequently the project's tokens will grow in price. I think those who are interested in crypto-currencies will pay attention to this project.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
Some projects make a pre-order option for their products, will you do that as well?
Activity: 201
Even if medical projects are rather new to crypto world, it's very likely to find the audience here. So don't you go anywhere, Vitalang Wink
BTW, now there are a lot more of medical-related projects, so maybe the trends change overtime! Check Robotix Corp, Faima, ClickMedical, MediBlock... there are more of them if you search!
Activity: 44
I think there will be many potential customers around the world!
Activity: 201
How are you going to enter the global market?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Creating new products for animal health is very useful. With the help of this project it will be possible to help many needy animals. When the ICO will begin?
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Looks very interesting! Especially with the cartoonish WP
Activity: 218
I think the farming differs a lot from country to country, will you be able to expand?

its correct
I think vitalang is the solution, if read, I see this will be in use in any country
Farming is farming, anyway. If humans around the world can use pretty much the same products, so can the cows  Wink
Activity: 573
Merit: 100
Futurov
so the ICO is just your way to collect funds to start further production and development? Like some kind of start up right?
will the ICO investors therefore receive some kind of shares? That would make the product suitable to have some sort of passive income
We offer a buyback for market price.

Nice to hear. How much of the ICO funds are used for the buyback? is there any kind of restriction on the amount?
Actually that is the main purpose of the ICO. To have some funds to use fo their further implementation of project plans. Those tokens collected in the ICO will be distribute in different project needs.
Activity: 83
One of the most promising and successful projects to date! I advise everyone to join and follow the development!
Activity: 41
What bonuses you offer for early investors?
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
this project has one of the strange idea behind it. can not figure out if this is worth or not>  Huh
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
That will be difficult to produce for humans, so many rules and documents…

but this indicates the seriousness of the intentions of the team. they try to do the best for people and develop their ideas from different sides
yes I agree ... in my opinion this is a very good project and has a good goal too. this kind of project is worth to get support. good luck and success
Pages:
Jump to: