Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 2. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 752
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Vitalang will lay the foundations for the industry of producing medicines for the prevention and treatment of diseases to protect human health. It is certain that the prevention and treatment of viral and other bacterial diseases, as well as non-communicable diseases associated with immunodeficiency, is just the beginning of Vitalang technology. The technology of Vitalang will continue to grow to be able to achieve the best effect is to protect human health in all types of diseases?
Yes, you are right! We will continue developing and expand the effect of the drug. Also, we have several more innovations that will help to close all these tasks

Do you mean there are other drugs you will be developing and producing?
according to the information above it is certain yes, because they developed their team to the best of their ability to help everyone's health by making drugs or vitamins for them. but why does this company have to connect with the crypto world?
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
The team is experienced, it will have a big chance to success!
copper member
Activity: 518
I'm pleased to see a new med project here and using comic media. I'm happy to see this project.
Activity: 38
When are you making the bounty? Many of us would join.
Activity: 54
The project that makes this immune drug is very good for the future, because by being able to ward off diseases that will infect the body let alone for this child is very beneficial.
I strongly support this project hopefully VITALANG project will be successful.

I joined the private sale, now look forward to the development!!
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
Vitalang will lay the foundations for the industry of producing medicines for the prevention and treatment of diseases to protect human health. It is certain that the prevention and treatment of viral and other bacterial diseases, as well as non-communicable diseases associated with immunodeficiency, is just the beginning of Vitalang technology. The technology of Vitalang will continue to grow to be able to achieve the best effect is to protect human health in all types of diseases?
Yes, you are right! We will continue developing and expand the effect of the drug. Also, we have several more innovations that will help to close all these tasks

Do you mean there are other drugs you will be developing and producing?
Activity: 51
Congratulations on the presentation. It's a good project and I like the illustrations. Could you give more informations?
Activity: 146
For how long the private sale will continue?
Activity: 147
New immunomodulator? There are quite a lot of them for humans already. But for animals must be only a fe options. Smart to start with that market.
Activity: 36
How much time would it take to start the drug distribution on the international market?
We have a very wide market in Russia! Of course, we will immediately begin to expand the sales market to the near abroad and will start from the production opportunities. During the collection of the hardcap, the production will be launched in large volumes and this will allow to immediately enter foreign supplies.

The foreign supplies will start simultaniously with the internal market expansion?
Activity: 54
I am impressed by your team and your white paper is very professional. If you have a reward plan
I think I will participate and hold it until the end
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Farmers on the world market will appreciate a new approach to animals' healthcare. And it will benefit the farmers' products consumers as well. This way, almost every investor is motivated to support such projects.
Activity: 58
Your implementation of the project is very nice and your project structure was very interesting and help to engage the people to come and solve their problems of the users needs. Smiley
Activity: 31
The private sale is ending? Is it going well?
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Do you plan webinars in English?

That would be perfect! I can help you with translation if needed.
Activity: 312
Merit: 100
The project that makes this immune drug is very good for the future, because by being able to ward off diseases that will infect the body let alone for this child is very beneficial.
I strongly support this project hopefully VITALANG project will be successful.
Activity: 31
Medicine is very complex issue, yet it's highly importatnt to spend time and effort to create a new product and bring it to the market.
Activity: 142
Does your drug have any effect on HIV, are there clinical trials or plans for the future?

There is reasonable confidence that the drug can be useful in the treatment of HIV, at the moment clinical studies have not been conducted, however, they are in the plans for further development of the project.

When I read about the drug, I thought about the market for HIV. There's immunity, here's immunity:))) Another level of application and profitability of the drug:))) But the long-term perspective, do we need research on humans for many years?

Well, there are lots of diseases to cure. Anyway, if medical projects become more frequent on crypto markets, there will be more funding for new drugs studies. Supporting Vitalang will bring other med projects. Cancer, HIV and many other diseases need to be treated.
Activity: 336
Merit: 21
Does your drug have any effect on HIV, are there clinical trials or plans for the future?

There is reasonable confidence that the drug can be useful in the treatment of HIV, at the moment clinical studies have not been conducted, however, they are in the plans for further development of the project.

When I read about the drug, I thought about the market for HIV. There's immunity, here's immunity:))) Another level of application and profitability of the drug:))) But the long-term perspective, do we need research on humans for many years?
copper member
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: