Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 5. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
this project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world. The value of cryptogenic largely depends on the number of people who know about this currency and use it to make transactions. ICO is one of the ways to attract attention from the online communities.

Also, this currency will be used a lot by the product users, there will be demand on it. It will lead to investor's interest grow as well.
Activity: 27
What for is a blockchain here? Millions of medicine are developing without ico.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
By the way, do you plan more videos about the project? I can suggest you a great video reviews service. PM if interested.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
I can see there's a lot of questions to discuss… but generally this project looks promissing.
Yes, it requires the team to be more active here, so he can give them all satisfactory answers directly from Vitalang team. I think those who ask will feel great if it does.

Most of the people asking questions here are potential investors. That´s why it is always good to be very active here. The team has to improve a little bit on communication to satisfy as many of them as possible

I agree. Because the active team makes many investors become more confident to join this diproject. otherwise are all teams already listed in linkedin? where can i see their profile? thank you

The team is quite active, anyway. And when I had to discuss certain question directly with them, they were very open and helpful. Respect for that!

The team is always nice and helpful I agree. But a little more activity here to clear all doubts would be great !
Activity: 135
Where can I read the author's publications in English?
Activity: 142
I can see there's a lot of questions to discuss… but generally this project looks promissing.
Yes, it requires the team to be more active here, so he can give them all satisfactory answers directly from Vitalang team. I think those who ask will feel great if it does.

Most of the people asking questions here are potential investors. That´s why it is always good to be very active here. The team has to improve a little bit on communication to satisfy as many of them as possible

I agree. Because the active team makes many investors become more confident to join this diproject. otherwise are all teams already listed in linkedin? where can i see their profile? thank you

The team is quite active, anyway. And when I had to discuss certain question directly with them, they were very open and helpful. Respect for that!
Activity: 476
Merit: 253
I see tendention that more and more projects from real estate beginning to use crypto crowdfunding model. I think such projects may become growth driver in the next cycle.
Activity: 163
not good for ICOs this time, maybe in Oct Cheesy. However, good luck to u Smiley
Activity: 46
I haven't studied the market a lot, but looks like immunomodulators are a in demand now. Everyone who's taking care of health knows that antibiotics aren't a healthy option, so immunotherapy is a strong alternative, both for animals and people.
Activity: 37
Can you suggest any other promising med-related projects?
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Very glad to see Russian scientists to make a product, lately there was a lot of talk about how Russia needs to re-build its competitive production. Here is a great example!

I agree with you. It is good if all experienced investors are able to invest in Russian industry and medicine and this will not be hampered by various sanctions imposed by the political leadership. The investor needs a profit, and politicians often interfere with its obtaining) But it is necessary to study very carefully technical documentation of the project.

As far as I know, there's no problem for investors to choose the projects they want to support.  We got to think on our own, not listen to the politicians.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
Very glad to see Russian scientists to make a product, lately there was a lot of talk about how Russia needs to re-build its competitive production. Here is a great example!

I agree with you. It is good if all experienced investors are able to invest in Russian industry and medicine and this will not be hampered by various sanctions imposed by the political leadership. The investor needs a profit, and politicians often interfere with its obtaining) But it is necessary to study very carefully technical documentation of the project.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
What's the token price now??
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Activity: 92
Merit: 2
this may be useful for farmers
and what do we get as an investor? I do not quite understand how this works in community

I suppose that buyback may be a reason to purchase the tokens. Since there will be a demand for tokens from the product consumers, the price will grow. Looks like a good mid term (or long term?) investment.
Activity: 92
this project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world. The value of cryptogenic largely depends on the number of people who know about this currency and use it to make transactions. ICO is one of the ways to attract attention from the online communities.
Activity: 57
When do you think you'll get the license?
Activity: 60
The market isn't good for ICO at the moment. Maybe ou're right about moving the ICO for later.
Pages:
Jump to: