Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 4. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
Vitalang is very interesting. And not just for farmers! Sure, they can use the product itself, but I would recommend the food supplies companies to invest in it as well.
Activity: 149
Very impressive! Love the fact you've registered an LLC before the ICO started and even have a business that works and proved it's success.

Where have you registered the company? You're based in Russia?
Yes, company is registered and placed in Russia, in Novosibirsk. And our laboratory is placed in Novosibirsk. We are ready to conduct a tour for private investors.

Would be nice to have some sort of video presentation or tour through everything. I think for many people it is quite hard to build up a decent level of trust which is always needed

I looked though the CEO's instagram, there's a lot of pics from the lab!
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
Very impressive! Love the fact you've registered an LLC before the ICO started and even have a business that works and proved it's success.

Yes, company is registered and placed in Russia, in Novosibirsk. And our laboratory is placed in Novosibirsk. We are ready to conduct a tour for private investors.

Would be nice to have some sort of video presentation or tour through everything. I think for many people it is quite hard to build up a decent level of trust which is always needed
copper member
Activity: 70
And that means you can advertise and sell the product globally as clinically tested and proven or only in a specific geographic location?
We will start sales in Russia and will incidentally receive all the necessary documents for deliveries to other countries.

That's because the documents you have that prove the effectiveness of your stuff are only valid in Russia for now?
Yes, it is first stage - certification in Russia and start of sales. In parallel, we start preparing documents for expansion.
copper member
Hey there! Until when the private sale will be?
we will continue until the necessary amount is collected or, presumably, until September
copper member

Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
And that means you can advertise and sell the product globally as clinically tested and proven or only in a specific geographic location?
We will start sales in Russia and will incidentally receive all the necessary documents for deliveries to other countries.

That's because the documents you have that prove the effectiveness of your stuff are only valid in Russia for now?

Well it would be easy to verify since the the publications might be published in an journal with an high imopact score which would at least assure that it is from higher scientific significance
Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Activity: 131
The market isn't good for ICO at the moment. Maybe ou're right about moving the ICO for later.

Anyway, it's better to join now during the private stage
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
may be this project can be success if this project makes cooperation with any farms, it can be applied on the farms and the farms can be partners on the tokensale
Activity: 132
Hey there! Until when the private sale will be?
Activity: 92
Merit: 2

copper member
I see this health-based project that will certainly be much used in the future, I see also the information about the sale of coins is very attractive with a normal price in accordance with the total supply of coins, when ICO begins?
ICO is planned to start at Q2 2019. Now private sale is active.
copper member
this may be useful for farmers
and what do we get as an investor? I do not quite understand how this works in community

You will get discount price and buyback. Since there will be a demand for tokens from the product consumers, the price will grow.
copper member
copper member
How many clients you've got now? Are they eager to join ICO?
We do not have the right to sell our products until a license is obtained. We now provide a test batch to conduct research and obtain preliminary results on the use.

Our current customers are waiting for registration to start using the product in their farms and are ready to sign preliminary contracts for delivery.
copper member
We plan to start ICO at Q2 2019
That's quite a long time to wait. Is it because you have to complete so much paper work and get the license?
We conduct ICO to expand production. All the previous stages we carry out on our own funds and the funds of private investors.
This distribution will help to reduce the risks for ICO participants. We will be able to put a soft cap, which will really lead to the construction of a new production, and will not go to our current processes.
copper member
Pls, I can not find your facebook page and/or twitter page. Pls send me your link, I would like to invest to your project and I would like to know more information before I make decision

You can find us there:
youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/VitalangLLC
twitter https://twitter.com/VitalangLLC
facebook fb.me/VitalangLLC
telegram t.me/VitalangLLC
instagram https://www.instagram.com/aspicinkem/

the most active are youtube channel and instagram.
copper member
How much time it gets to receive all the licenses and docs?
Obtaining a license takes up to 6 months. We're halfway there now.
Activity: 113
Will there be a bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: