Pages:
Author

Topic: [Private sale] ❤️ Vitalang - immuno shield ❤️ - page 7. (Read 4998 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Even if medical projects are rather new to crypto world, it's very likely to find the audience here. So don't you go anywhere, Vitalang Wink
BTW, now there are a lot more of medical-related projects, so maybe the trends change overtime! Check Robotix Corp, Faima, ClickMedical, MediBlock... there are more of them if you search!

The medical sector might be the next big thing in cryto. The real problem is that you will have the highest regulation in the world regarding to anything medical. That´s why you need to be very cautious with some potential profit. It might be huge but it might even end up with nothing since they product received no license

In this case, Vitalang is secure. They are in the process of obtaining the license and all other documents, as I understood.
So yeah, crypto+med/pharma may become very huge in a few years.

Agree, blockchain has to move on, and the real sector economy is welcomed as well.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
an interesting project using the concept of comics make it different from others, great work!
Activity: 118
Got to read carefully about Vitalang.
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
A bounty doesn't fit here. I suggest you trying to get spotted by an investment fund. That's probably the best solution for you.
A massive bounty might help to get more attention and even catch an eye of some fund

so it's important. but no matter how great a reward, if a large number of participants arrives, then they will not get huge money, because everybody will want it.
Activity: 135
Started following your project a few days ago, looks good.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Even if you make a bounty, it doesn't guarantee you the needed result. You got too think out of the box.

Yes of course. no project can guarantee this. the reward of participants depends on how active the investors will be.
Activity: 56
Hi! You haven't started a ref program yet?
Activity: 115
Creating new products for animal health is very useful. With the help of this project it will be possible to help many needy animals. When the ICO will begin?
We plan to start ICO at Q2 2019
That's quite a long time to wait. Is it because you have to complete so much paper work and get the license?
Activity: 294
When token sale?
you can join private sale right now. PM me

Pls, I can not find your facebook page and/or twitter page. Pls send me your link, I would like to invest to your project and I would like to know more information before I make decision
Activity: 189
How much time it gets to receive all the licenses and docs?
copper member
When token sale?
you can join private sale right now. PM me
copper member
When the tokensale starts??
private sale is open now. PM me
copper member
Projects is very impressive, I'd like to join. Is there a min contribution size for private stage?
on private sale we accept payments more than 10000 usdt. PM me if you want to discuss
Activity: 123
Haven't decided yet wheather to join..
Activity: 151
If immunomodulators are so effective, it's a pity that not all of them work. Hopefully yours will do the job.

If they already sell it and have a base of regular customers, it shows that the product is working.

You can't screw the demand! great that Vitalang is quite successful already!

Read this:
Some projects make a pre-order option for their products, will you do that as well?
The main customer for vitalang is a big livestock farm, with about 40000 animals. We are negotiating with such farms now for the conclusion of preliminary contracts

They have big clients, and they are regular customers. It proves the quality, IMHO
Activity: 114
Vitalang is something new. You got to advertise your project more. Maybe a bounty campaign?
BOUNTY! Make it, pls!
Activity: 113
Vitalang team can become very successful! Good luck to you, devs!
Activity: 14
When token sale?
Activity: 218
Even if you make a bounty, it doesn't guarantee you the needed result. You got too think out of the box.
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
A bounty doesn't fit here. I suggest you trying to get spotted by an investment fund. That's probably the best solution for you.
A massive bounty might help to get more attention and even catch an eye of some fund
Pages:
Jump to: