Pages:
Author

Topic: Privateers.life - Online Game about pirates on Blockchain - page 13. (Read 80605 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Hello world. When the output of the alpha/multiplayers? Selection criteria for participants? Thx.
I would like to see these data on the first page.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
just saw the project today , missed ico , now onwards will keep following this project . being a game lover i will not miss updates from it . best of luck .
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Very interesting project,online game and crypto is awesome. Looking forward for your project i really like the idea since Im a gamer. Best of luck to this project.
Activity: 322
FIRST LDM AIRDROP!

To get free of charge (that is, gift) a certain amount of LDM is sufficient to meet simple conditions:

- Fill in this form (login to bitcointalk, ETH-purse number where you want to receive LDM, link to constructive or useful message in any of our topics, written no matter when (including those that were written during the ICO, the main criterion is the semantic load, determined by us subjectively), an additional plus for the approval of the application will be your presence on our channel in the Discord: https://discord.gg/mxaNdzc
- the ETH-purse number specified in the application should not contain LDM earlier (that is, it did not participate in the ICO, it was not bought before and was not otherwise obtained by LDM)

Note 1: any LDM Holder can donate any LDM quantity to the Airdrop for this purse number: 0x5C31b3343537dC95C22f63c34e3efFa3846088c2 (your donation will be offset by the growth of the LDM rate as the community grows)
Note 2: Airdrop is intended to increase interest in the coin among the crypto-currency community and increase the number of coin holders
Note 3: during this week we accept applications for participation in the airdrop through the form and donations from not indifferent holders to the above purse, starting from Sunday (November 12) we will send coins to those whose applications will be satisfied
Note 4: if the amount of donations remains within 1000 coins, then coins will be distributed to 100 members of the Airdrop, if more than 1000, then 100 participants will be added for every 1000 coins
Note 5: At the moment, LDM is traded on EtherDelta and YoBit, the average rate is about 15 cents per 1 LDM (x5 to the ICO price) and this is just the beginning

Look like for good project, i am interested to join it and always keep supporting the coin go to the moon
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
I am a big fan of mixing crypto with online gaming. gamers spend cash
Activity: 157
I love this project! online game and  crypto is great...As a crypto addict and gamer I'm so excited about this projec. You have my support and goodluck because this project is awesome!
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
wonderful project that will benefit gamers. I Consider my self to be HODLER of this very unique coin
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
Wonderful news! A game in which you can earn! Until recently, it seemed simply incredible. Developers respect!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
  So what exactly is this game about other than a virtual woman running around on an island with a torch, and misfiring a cannon?  I see you basically have a landscape and a human figure likely in some type of game engine, but I don't see any game play or even a story line yet.  Will we see some game play, a story line, or user incentives, to let us know why people would want to either play this or pay to play this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The online gaming is a very profitable market and good avenue for cryptocurrencies that's why I'm skeptical that few are doing it and penetrate this market. Hope this can be a start
Activity: 50
Hello, please what is the total number of token to be distributed. Thank you
Activity: 19
Hi, I like this project and it's aims and objectives. But I want to know if there will be implementation of the coin into the latest and upcoming games, as in-game currencies.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Game industry and blockchain two actor  that must be together. So I think your idea is eligible.
Good luck
Activity: 27
More info on what the game will look like and a constructive road map will be appreciated
Activity: 532
getting entertained with game and making money at same time really innovating. good idea dev. thanks for airdrops also
Activity: 108
@julie_ayoun
This is a good project and good luck. Thanks a lot for the opportunity to receive something of value from you!
Activity: 163
finally a crypto currency for its own online games! I rarely participate in an airdrop but if I can have 100 LDM to have the privilege to play before everyone else is to make my own idea and why not invest in the development if I love Iceland, it was a great happiness for me and I could talk to my friends gamer! sorry i do not speak good english i'm french i use a translator
Activity: 6
How much will be allocated for bounty ....? thank you
Activity: 420
Hello, I represent the Russian-speaking layer of society and I would like to know if the version of your game will be released in Russian? Thank you
Activity: 252

i will follow the project and hope you success!. Glad to be part of this community go to the moon...........good job. Goodluck
Pages:
Jump to: