Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 8. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
April 16, 2018, 08:21:00 AM
buy prl now. its very cheap.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.

It's cheap for months. People spent all their fiat money to buy more Oyster. When is this gonna end?
It should be over 10 dollars already. Very slow progress, very slow.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 16, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
buy prl now. its very cheap.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
You'll receive your SHL within one week after the snapshot which was taken yesterday at Block 5436000.
Thanks for the info! I am sure that soon the prices will start to grow again, because soon Mainnet release.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?

for me, oyster (PRL) have a potential in the future. i see they have a good team. perhaps they can reach $5 - $10 in this year.
Activity: 64
April 14, 2018, 05:52:25 AM
Don't forget, mainnet is not far away, if you sold for the snapshot I'd recommend buying back now while its lower, as its unlikely to stay that way
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
April 14, 2018, 05:42:32 AM
The airdrop was some hours ago and I have all my tokens on Kucoin,but I don´t see the oyster shell tokens,anybody knows anything about this?
Don't worry! Airdrops usually take some time to be credited, specially on exchanges.
Activity: 196
April 14, 2018, 05:05:18 AM
The airdrop was some hours ago and I have all my tokens on Kucoin,but I don´t see the oyster shell tokens,anybody knows anything about this?

i did read something about 'you will be airdropped within a few weeks'.
Activity: 13
April 14, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
April 14, 2018, 12:47:27 AM
I am sure if prl will later continue on a good increase so that in the future there will be many advantages to be gained from it.
prl became one part of my investment and did not escape my monitor.
Activity: 10
April 14, 2018, 12:29:31 AM
held about 4000 prls when snapshot happened, i have to admit that i wanted to sell most of them immediately when reaching block 5436000, but the price fell extremely fast right at the very second of snapshot.. i wonder how that is possible.. but anyways, i'm glad i participated and i'm still holding approx. 1500 prls for long term  : )   i wonder what will happen in the future with prl and shl pricewise...  

i'm still extremely devastated that i've missed the opportunity to buy prl before december last year..  :l
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
April 14, 2018, 12:17:47 AM
It may be early to talk about the expected value of the coin? She may rise or fall. It does not depend on our desire. Now is an opportune time for the violas. PRL is rapidly gaining speed, but it is important that under the influence of this phenomenon, many who hold this coin is not keen on selling it in large quantities, otherwise it will fly down after a while.
Activity: 178
April 13, 2018, 11:26:11 PM
ı attent to airdrop , where is the my shell coin ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 13, 2018, 01:09:48 PM
Well, some may be dumping their coins causing the dump. They may be thinking that most people are eager to join the airdrop that is why they are anticipating the best price in the market to buy prl. This way, they are causing the dump and the low price. However, I think that PRL and SHL as well will not end up as a dump after the airdrop. The community and the holders are very much active as they are always updated int eh telegram channel on what is the latest about oyster and the team. They are also well informed about the status of the beta testing and the mainnet release since they are often assured by Bruno and the team members as well. Seriously, this is one of the most active community I've ever been in.
Activity: 112
April 13, 2018, 12:12:43 PM
Everything is going up, why Oyster is going down? It should've been over 1 dollar already.
More than %75 fall since ATH price.

In terms of sats it is still at 1/3 from it's all time high. Agreed it didnt pump before the airdrop but in crypto wold usually ppl sell a day or two before the event to pull out their profits.

There is still time for the pump to happen.  There is a little under 7 hours left before the snapshot.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
April 13, 2018, 11:57:40 AM
Everything is going up, why Oyster is going down? It should've been over 1 dollar already.

In terms of sats it is still at 1/3 from it's all time high. Agreed it didnt pump before the airdrop but in crypto wold usually ppl sell a day or two before the event to pull out their profits.
Activity: 283
April 13, 2018, 10:58:02 AM
i think you can grab some extra prls if you sell right after the snapshot and rebuy right after the block height passes
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
I will not sell after the airdrop. I plan to sell only at the end of the year, and ahead still Mainnet Release.
Activity: 178
April 13, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
I have n clue what is happening , prl deserves much more better price.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1519
April 13, 2018, 10:05:43 AM
Activity: 245
Merit: 32
April 13, 2018, 09:24:20 AM
PRL is one of several coins that please me this year. I believe in the project and the team! Hodl!
No, I think it will dump hard right after the snapshot. Like NXT did after the Ignis snapshot. But who knows. Smiley
Anyway soon we will know what will be. Just need to wait and see whether it will dump or not.

13 hours more to go and there still hasn't been a serious pump. You can find the timer for the SHELL airdrop from here https://kryptocal.com/event/17503/oyster-prl-shell-airdrop

There will be no pump, only a dump.

The pump already happened shortly after the announcment of airdrop on February 9th. Price increased from 0.55$ to 1$ in 2 days, peaking at 1.84$ on February 20th.
It is very likely to see a huge sell-wall (especially on Kucoin since they will take the snapshot today) after block 54360000.

Still, i am going to hold my 1k PRL long-term.  Smiley

Edit: Minutes later the dump occures. Strange since the correct block height hasn't been reached yet..
Pages:
Jump to: