Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 7. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...

Exactly my thoughts. Also marketing will really begin when main net is launched. Really looking forward Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 08:17:01 AM
When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 23, 2018, 07:30:49 AM
I trust this coin. I think Oyster Pearl is cheap yet. I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 3x. have enough potential for it

Mainnet is coming out in the next 8 days. It will hit 3x by then at this rate. ATH by end of May

It has the potential to go back at ath the end of may.
But we really need a new exchange to surpass this level.
Activity: 37
Merit: 2
April 23, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
I trust this coin. I think Oyster Pearl is cheap yet. I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 3x. have enough potential for it

Mainnet is coming out in the next 8 days. It will hit 3x by then at this rate. ATH by end of May
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 22, 2018, 03:35:55 PM
buy prl now. its very cheap.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.

It's cheap for months. People spent all their fiat money to buy more Oyster. When is this gonna end?
It should be over 10 dollars already. Very slow progress, very slow.

You're so funny. Maybe you don't remember that PRL was 0,005$ in november. Still on the top 10 of most profitable coins of the last 6 months (PRL didn't even exist before...)

But maybe you entered PRL at $4  Grin
Activity: 178
April 18, 2018, 03:37:49 PM
Could you please highlight me why mainnet is important , i do have poor information about those thing . I realised price havent went up even during airdrop , how we could expect prl to increase ??

*highlight = enlighten

The mainnet of the project is very important because unlike most projects and coins, PRL's dev team had been trying to develop the actual platform in which PRL and SHL can be use. Meaning, there will be an actual usage. They have done the beta testing and such, and now, mainnet will be released, soon. Therefore, if it come out as a success, PRL's price will surely rocket (Especially if a big company enters a partnership with PRL)

Thank you you really enlighten me Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
April 18, 2018, 11:36:44 AM
Could you please highlight me why mainnet is important , i do have poor information about those thing . I realised price havent went up even during airdrop , how we could expect prl to increase ??

*highlight = enlighten

The mainnet of the project is very important because unlike most projects and coins, PRL's dev team had been trying to develop the actual platform in which PRL and SHL can be use. Meaning, there will be an actual usage. They have done the beta testing and such, and now, mainnet will be released, soon. Therefore, if it come out as a success, PRL's price will surely rocket (Especially if a big company enters a partnership with PRL)

Activity: 434
April 18, 2018, 10:45:00 AM
Not sure it'll BOOM after main net, because you all know the "buy the rumor, sell the news"...

But 99% chances are that Oyster will experience stable and healthy growth. ATH? I don't think you'll have to wait 3 years man!

Oyster seems to be a good coin so the possibility of these to increase its price  would be high. Maybe for now it is experiencing some difficulties but I think most of the coins are experiencing the same thing. Anyway, there are still plenty of time to wait so I am sure Oyster will still increased its value as the days are passing by.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 726
April 18, 2018, 10:43:14 AM
this is going to rise just after mainnet.
BOOOMMMMMM

when will they release mainnet then? when will they distribute shell tokens? what will be the price of shell?
i can't open their website now. i don't know if it's my connection or fault by their end. can you answer my questions?
Activity: 64
April 18, 2018, 09:32:00 AM
Im going to guess at $6-7 by EOY if the data storage is usable, more if the peg is higher than 64GB
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 18, 2018, 08:31:18 AM
Not sure it'll BOOM after main net, because you all know the "buy the rumor, sell the news"...

But 99% chances are that Oyster will experience stable and healthy growth. ATH? I don't think you'll have to wait 3 years man!
April 18, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
this is going to rise just after mainnet.
BOOOMMMMMM
Activity: 294
April 17, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
You'll receive your SHL within one week after the snapshot which was taken yesterday at Block 5436000.
Thanks for the info! I am sure that soon the prices will start to grow again, because soon Mainnet release.

it is my one of the biggest regret.

i took it when it is ath. and i am holding. holding. and i except to hold 2 3 years to come back its ath value again.
I'm sure that ath will be in the next few months, and until the end of the year will be 2-3x. Good luck to us!
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 09:18:18 AM
You'll receive your SHL within one week after the snapshot which was taken yesterday at Block 5436000.
Thanks for the info! I am sure that soon the prices will start to grow again, because soon Mainnet release.

it is my one of the biggest regret.

i took it when it is ath. and i am holding. holding. and i except to hold 2 3 years to come back its ath value again.
April 17, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

Main net eventually means usage at some point. Usage is always good in crypto since crypto overall misses real use cases. Stuff like that drives the price up. I'm really looking forward. Oyster really is a great project and still very much under the radar.

Nothing to add.
Oyster Pearl will be big this year !!!
Like i said before buy before mainnet, because after that it will rise
Activity: 196
April 17, 2018, 08:34:10 AM

Main net eventually means usage at some point. Usage is always good in crypto since crypto overall misses real use cases. Stuff like that drives the price up. I'm really looking forward. Oyster really is a great project and still very much under the radar.
Activity: 178
April 17, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
April 17, 2018, 06:02:06 AM
Buy now guys. It will go up in a few days.
Mainnet is coming
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
buy prl now. its very cheap.
End of this month mainnet will be released so i hope you are getting in before that.

It's cheap for months. People spent all their fiat money to buy more Oyster. When is this gonna end?
It should be over 10 dollars already. Very slow progress, very slow.

The product has not been released yet. 

The recent dump is from people buying in right before the snapshot and then dumping right after.  I would expect the price of SHL to be super low following its listing as people will just sell it off as soon as they can.  I will be right there to buy it up.  I'm sorry you are not happy with the current price.  However, take a look at the market as a whole.  Are you expecting all of your other investments to be 10x-100x already?  You are dreaming.
Activity: 294
April 16, 2018, 08:54:48 AM
The price has fallen after airdrop, but I do not think it will fall yet. So you can buy, there has to be growth.
Pages:
Jump to: