Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 4. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 12:05:06 PM
very good news , 1 prl equals to 64 gb , when it will be reflected to price? They said price will be pegged to storage..
Activity: 154
May 31, 2018, 11:53:17 AM
i hold some PRL . it will keep those pesky ads away form us . it is doing the right thing . its team is credible . the progress of the project is always updated quickly . i believe it will be a successful coin .
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 31, 2018, 11:30:21 AM
Well, finally, the news on the merits. Throughout the spring several news, but they did not ensure the growth of the price of the token. This news is fundamental. We will observe the effect.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 09:01:44 AM
many people are talking about PRL now . i have high hopes for it . its team is very pragmatic . the progress of the project is often announced . i hope they will strengthen their marketing efforts .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 30, 2018, 08:46:34 AM
I believe we are coming into the stage when the market has no chances to start its fall again. By the way, here is the information on these predictions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh9frEDu_lw
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
May 28, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
I will not sell after the airdrop. I plan to sell only at the end of the year, and ahead still Mainnet Release.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 03:51:48 PM
Time to mainnet almost gone, and the price is not growing due to the current fall in the market. Sorry, but I believe in the project.
Activity: 316
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 11:09:31 AM

New Trading Pairs Are Available on KuCoin

PRL/KCS, PRL/USDT, TKY/KCS, LTC/KCS  Trading pairs on KuCoin!

https://news.kucoin.com/en/new-trading-pairs-are-available-on-kucoin-2/

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 25, 2018, 12:09:55 PM
x10 Wink

Cannot agree more with this comment. Waiting for the mainnet first  Cool
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 22, 2018, 07:21:35 PM
Oyster will touch more than $6 by the end of the year, just remember my words. You are gonna be more than thankful at the end of the year if you bought know that it is super cheap, more than a x6 incoming if you buy ATM.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 22, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
There is an opinion that the price of this coin in a year will be 1.8 $ and after 5 years 7.2 $ - you can see the forecast here - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/oyster-prediction

Never take sites like this as a solid stand for prediction. Usually, they change their forecast with every down/up move in the real-time market. PRL, on the other hand, is indeed a solid crypto to hodl Wink
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
There is an opinion that the price of this coin in a year will be 1.8 $ and after 5 years 7.2 $ - you can see the forecast here - https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/oyster-prediction
Activity: 29
May 22, 2018, 10:50:21 AM
This token really give the best price after the lust highest pump up on January... I hope it can reach $5 this year!!

I was looking into this coin even before I join the forum so, I think this has the chance to grow this big.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
anyone know details about PRL Huobi community voting? i don't see PRL among vote projects? when it will start? Thank you
Activity: 2
May 17, 2018, 03:16:57 AM
I think Oyster Pearl will reach 1.5 dolor during its mainnet.
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 15, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .

Those will start after main net launch (marketing activities).

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

That said, Bruno has ALWAYS honored his commitments.
Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

I insist. Conservative $10 before EOY.

I am very positive about prl but i don't think it will even surpass ath anymore this year.

Why do you think so?

We have 3 elements that are awaiting us, and there are 90% possibilities that they happen this year:
• Mainnet (end of may). If it runs smoothly, it will give real exposure to the project
• Marketing that will really begin, after the mainnet
• Bigger exchange (easier with a working product and an active marketing), if it's not binance, it could be some medium ++ exchange like huobi, okex,...

In the end, we have to see what will do the global market too, because it can catalyze – or ruin coin price's evolution
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
May 15, 2018, 05:22:02 AM
i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

I am very positive about prl but i don't think it will even surpass ath anymore this year.
Activity: 175
Merit: 12
May 14, 2018, 05:44:50 PM

Only words no promises.

This leads me to the question of which could be the value of the recently airdropped Shells coins versus the Pearls. Any ideas on this? Are they already traded somewhere?

Yeah you can trade Oyster Shell on IDEX, but volume is still quite low. Like back PRL in November when nobody knew about it, in the end Wink
I'm accumulating more and more.

You seem very knowledgeable, mind explaining what's the point of SHL (I got some in my ETH wallet).
Pages:
Jump to: