Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 6. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 05:42:14 PM
I do visit a lot on my Blockfolio and I see this coin with a green mark on the line, I remember one of my friends are boasting about this coin on me before since He believes also that this coin has potentials.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 01, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
It is a pity that the Pearl falls in the last days. I hope that the situation will improve soon and growth will begin.
A lot of people were disappointed when the news came out that the PRL Mainnet is postponed until the end of May.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:22:31 PM
It is a pity that the Pearl falls in the last days. I hope that the situation will improve soon and growth will begin.
Activity: 198
May 01, 2018, 04:40:49 PM
bought @67 ... hope to bring luck Wink
Activity: 280
May 01, 2018, 02:27:07 PM
very good time to invest.
soon oyster will explodeeeee
I also think so. I am sure that the growth will begin soon and Oyster Pearl will return to its peaks.
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
May 01, 2018, 10:13:27 AM
very good time to invest.
soon oyster will explodeeeee
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
CHEERS
April 30, 2018, 05:30:46 PM
hi...
i bought in ico...i want to add some ... do you think it is a good entru point now or it is better to wait for the main net deploy and see how it perform ??
It is consolidating at this price range, so not a bad time to invest.
Merit: 102
CHEERS
April 30, 2018, 05:29:01 PM
Maybe this coin not shit, but all that it does - falls. Shilling and hype do not help to raise the rate.
Lol everyone shills buddy not just this project

Activity: 198
April 30, 2018, 03:08:55 PM
hi...
i bought in ico...i want to add some ... do you think it is a good entru point now or it is better to wait for the main net deploy and see how it perform ??
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 02:10:59 PM
Maybe this coin not shit, but all that it does - falls. Shilling and hype do not help to raise the rate.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 01:49:40 PM
One dollar and a half in less than a month, just remember my words.
Oysterpearl is a shit coin, but it has a lot of shill and hype, it can easily go back to $2 soon.

Dont talk shit , oyster is 0.65 dollar. Just search for the news before spreading fud.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2018, 01:10:39 PM
I also believe in the project and will not sell before the end of the year.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
April 29, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
One dollar and a half in less than a month, just remember my words.
Oysterpearl is a shit coin, but it has a lot of shill and hype, it can easily go back to $2 soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
April 29, 2018, 12:52:50 PM
FUDders love to push PRL's price down. But with mainnet launch (delays happen even to biggest coins), and new exchanges soon, previous ATH will be our new price support. And goodbye fudders
Activity: 178
April 25, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...
-snip-

I think they will list prl on a new exchange very soon.
They all know kucoin is easy to manipulate.
Lets hope for Binance after mainnet.

Bittrex is good, too. With the release of the mainnet and PRL's listing on other exchanges, it will definitely reach an ATH or reach its previous ATH last year. I really see a great future with PRL and SHL as well as their project. Hopefully, great partnership with huge companies will also follow the release of the mainnet. By then, I'll be laughing at all the FUD's that circulated around social media and bct, that we are a bunch of scams.  

prl is dead 5800 satoshis

mainnet is fake
Give us proof , dont talk shit. dont spread fud based on speculation!!!
Activity: 10
April 25, 2018, 10:37:05 PM

mainnet is fake

what, how?   
Activity: 69
April 25, 2018, 03:06:11 PM
When mainnet is released new exchanges will be listing PRL for sure. Imagine what it will do to the price AND volume if PRL will be listed on Binance/Bittrex/...
-snip-

Bittrex is good, too. With the release of the mainnet and PRL's listing on other exchanges, it will definitely reach an ATH or reach its previous ATH last year. I really see a great future with PRL and SHL as well as their project. Hopefully, great partnership with huge companies will also follow the release of the mainnet. By then, I'll be laughing at all the FUD's that circulated around social media and bct, that we are a bunch of scams.  

mainnet is fake
Merit: 106
April 25, 2018, 02:03:54 PM
-snip-

Activity: 283
Merit: 5
April 24, 2018, 06:48:04 AM
A very big deal and it definitely help boost the value of this coin which help to see a new ATH. I would really like to see PRL is getting listed on Binance/Bittrex and where the price of this coin goes.

Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
April 23, 2018, 01:34:15 PM
A very big deal and it definitely help boost the value of this coin which help to see a new ATH. I would really like to see PRL is getting listed on Binance/Bittrex and where the price of this coin goes.
Pages:
Jump to: