Pages:
Author

Topic: [PRL] Oyster Pearl predictions - page 5. (Read 11473 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
May 14, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .

Those will start after main net launch (marketing activities).

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

That said, Bruno has ALWAYS honored his commitments.
Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

I insist. Conservative $10 before EOY.

This leads me to the question of which could be the value of the recently airdropped Shells coins versus the Pearls. Any ideas on this? Are they already traded somewhere?

Yeah you can trade Oyster Shell on IDEX, but volume is still quite low. Like back PRL in November when nobody knew about it, in the end Wink
I'm accumulating more and more.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
May 14, 2018, 03:33:01 PM
i am still observing it . it is a fine small coin . its team is very good . however , it lacks in marketing . i think it needs to launch more marketing activities . such as signatures and airdrops .

Only words no promises.

Welcome to crypto. Nothing is promised, nothing goes like expected...But isn't it the exciting part of crypto, in the end?

Even when ICO initially raised less than $100k and everybody was selling, he never stopped working, even paying from its own pocket, and today you see the results. Oyster was a $150k market cap coin just back in november. Now we talk about $50 million + market cap. And that's only the beginning.

This leads me to the question of which could be the value of the recently airdropped Shells coins versus the Pearls. Any ideas on this? Are they already traded somewhere?
May 11, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Only words no promises.

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Only words no promises.
May 09, 2018, 05:12:49 AM

Airdrop? They just launched (past month a mega airdrop with the new coin that they issued (SHL), with a 1 PRL = 1 SHL ratio!  Wink 

Signatures: I totally agree
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 04:26:13 AM

Merit: 4
May 09, 2018, 04:15:29 AM
Activity: 283
Merit: 5
May 09, 2018, 03:40:37 AM
Patience guys patience...It will pay trust me. Don't overtrade! The worst is over...

Yes it's true that PRL didn't recover like other alts (partly because of post airdrop dump and mainnet delay FUD), but price was stable in the last months while everybody was tanking...

I'm heavily on PRL/SHL, and so confident that I'm already visiting Manhart website to choose my future 750hp BMW to eat all these TRX lambo kids... I'll send you a lil selfie on dec '18 with PRL at $10...Mark my words...

PRL 10$ maybe. i hope so but a low needs to happen to archieve that.
Maybe back at ATH EOY
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:58:30 PM
is there anyone receive the SHL from Kucoin yet?
May 08, 2018, 05:37:10 PM
Patience guys patience...It will pay trust me. Don't overtrade! The worst is over...

Yes it's true that PRL didn't recover like other alts (partly because of post airdrop dump and mainnet delay FUD), but price was stable in the last months while everybody was tanking...

I'm heavily on PRL/SHL, and so confident that I'm already visiting Manhart website to choose my future 750hp BMW to eat all these TRX lambo kids... I'll send you a lil selfie on dec '18 with PRL at $10...Mark my words...
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
May 04, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
The irony behind this project is that it trues to be innovative and tries so hard to finish and develop a product with actual usage, yet people still tries to ignore that fact. In one of the thread here in the forum, I have read that they prefer projects and platforms that has already done beta test, or had developed an actual product, yet, looking at the pearl, a lot of people are still spreading FUD's about the project and is belittling its current price. Ironic, really.

Still, the change of the mainnet release is coming soon. Despite the change of the original release dates, the community is still strong and the developers are still in touch with its telegram members, updating them from tiem to time. I don't really see this ending as a scam. Surely, the price will rocket soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Opening this discussion on Oyster Pearl.

An alternative revenue stream for websites and a decentralised data storage network.

The network is built on IOTA using smart contracts on Ether. Is this the best of both worlds?

Still very new and only on EtherDelta, predictions for 2018?

there are really big specs about prl on january and it made x50 on this month.

i think it goes to same value on end of 2019.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 04:50:49 AM
Regardless of the news, there is no growth in the token, moreover, there is a downtrend. And this is against the background of the fact that many alts have taken good moves. It's disappointing.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
mainnet is coming end of this month.
the current price will be history...
oyster pearl is a solid project.

Absolutely. I really don't even get what some people are doing in crypto. There's no way these people make any money.
So, basically you could even "calculate" the price of Oyster, depending on the peg. So it should at least go x10.
Actually even a lot more but this is depending on how is will be used, how it works etc.
May 04, 2018, 03:39:42 AM
Regardless of the news, there is no growth in the token, moreover, there is a downtrend. And this is against the background of the fact that many alts have taken good moves. It's disappointing.

you clearly don't know what you are talking about.
mainnet is coming end of this month.
the current price will be history...
oyster pearl is a solid project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 03, 2018, 01:41:43 PM
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
May 03, 2018, 12:14:15 PM
We've seen the worse guys. PRL won't go lower, trust me. With mainnet approaching and SHL getting more and more attention, it will put light on the whole Oyster project. Oyster just need a lil more hype. Easy $10 EOY.

I think you are right. We could have already had a higher price per PRL but unfortunately, the mainnet got delayed (nothing to do with PRL but this happened because of IOTA).
PRL is an awesome investment.
May 02, 2018, 06:28:50 PM
We've seen the worse guys. PRL won't go lower, trust me. With mainnet approaching and SHL getting more and more attention, it will put light on the whole Oyster project. Oyster just need a lil more hype. Easy $10 EOY.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
May 02, 2018, 05:29:37 PM
added more @70 ...seems train is leaving..-....
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 05:53:05 PM
market starting to rise again ,
and most important point is prl now under its value ,
if prl maintain its program, it will cross 20 usd in last year. 
Pages:
Jump to: