Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 15. (Read 140017 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I’m amazed by the analysis posted on this page. There’re a handful of posts that demonstrated theories about PROC and went at length investigating, analyzing, criticizing, advising... etc. to the conclusion that PROC is a scam.

And I’m all ears, clearly the posts above have valid points to be looked at. Yet, the only thing that strikes me is that the referred posts above are all from new registered users. It’s like their one and only purpose to register at this forum is to bash PROC, or open our eyes one could say.

Hmm...
Activity: 3
https://medium.com/@blocksonchains1/procommerce-the-cryptocurrency-exchange-for-consumer-products-19b13558164e

Cue, Good question if they are smart, they will make their money through both mechanisms, although the monetization of a token in my opinion is the best. Look at article above. Their problem is a branding one.
Activity: 2
Help me understand a bit. So the coin is entirely premined and the plan is to use the premined coin as a currency on their platform? Correct me if I'm wrong with either of those assumptions.

My concern in the token as an investment is that the procurrency market cap can increase independently of the coin's price by issuing new coins. Look at November 12th in this chart (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/procurrency/), the market cap went almost 10x overnight while the token price did roughly 2x before settling right around where it started before the influx of new coins.

Also, as the coin is entirely premined, the owners will be able to initiate inflation seemingly whenever they choose in order to keep the price of the token down in order to demonstrate "value" to the consumer. Nobody would like to see the 20 token item that they just added to their cart actually cost $40 when they go to check-out.

How is the Procurrency team protecting investors in the coin? Or is the companies larger focus on the platform where they will see sales and ad revenue?

Thanks,

--
Activity: 6
Guys, I totally get the skepticsm. There’s a lot of bs out there. I had all the same concerns until a few weeks ago when I started using their latest app. It’s brilliant and I could see it being used everywhere. I agree that their online marketing presence needs some major attention but I get the sense that resources are now directed toward development. Weekly updates and communication happen within the company. General public isn’t getting it yet.

I don’t wanna argue. Just sit back and watch. Get involved later if you wish when it’s more established. I’ve already made my money back and I believe in where this is going. Only time will tell. Good luck to all. Smiley
3Bullion, I agree with you in that I’m not a fan of the fluff. But, again, the insults aren’t necessary. What research are you referring to? There isn’t any out there yet except promotional pieces. I’ve looked. What RECENT negative reviews?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
If you do any research.  Only people with an invested interest in this token are singing its praises.  All the positive articles are paid promotions.  So all that data is invalid and useless.  Any third party that’s not fluffing for PROC calls it what it is.  A piece of shit scam.  But ya, listen to the paid promoters lol.  Sheeple.
Whoa, settle down some, Competence. You’ve got excellent ideas and feedback for the team. And you sound like you’ve got signicant expertise. I’ve been watching this project and development for a year and the team responds very well to criticism and makes corrections. Ideas that haven’t yet been implemented, I suspect have to do with not enough time in the day for a young company with huge ambitions rather than having to do with  scamming.

it’s pretty much consensus now that this is NOT a scam. People were rightfully skeptical in the beginning, but it’s well beyond that point. My own opinion is that if this were a scam, the players could have gotten out a long time ago with much less effort and made a killing. Smiley They keep developing and perfecting more and more. The leaders seem to be good people, honest, persistent and with ambition thats off the chart.

I agree with you that Kevin Harrington’s webinar wasn’t very focused but his forte seems to be in big ideas and global connections. I’m also not a fan of generalized hype but the company seems to be improving in that arena because of previous feedback.

Patience, while this legitimate company works toward its well-planned and enormous ambitions, would serve us all well! Consider offering your expertise and knowledge directly with them via a different channel. Your insults, in my opinion, aren’t accurate. Again, though, excellent feedback, Competence. 

Activity: 3
BIG Red Flags:

-Spammy twitter ads asking users to sign up: random accounts with no followers asking people to buy educational packages)? Really, when everyone is already calling you a scam?

-Announcements about announcements but no actual news: Hey we're shooting a production on the 19th for our marketing campaign but no actual commercial even a week later, why say anything until it's actually ready? And there's just a sketchy picture of Kevin Harrington looking like maybe he's shooting a commercial. Release an actual picture with him holding a PROC advertisement?

-Doing a random 30 minute webcast with a cryptocurrency channel basically promoting Kevin Harrington instead of PROC. Nobody cares about his accomplishments if he's not involved with PROC, a random short tweet on friday confirmed the link, tenuous at best. Also, the interview with Single Point's CEO didn't even mention PROC. This isn't some 1990s infomercial, jesus upgrade to 2018. It's not hard to set up your own videos and channels.

-Kevin Harrington talking about the "bitcoin business". Shows he probably has no idea what bitcoin is, at least learn about the technology you're promoting. It's more of a token anyway and all that really matters is that you get Macy's and other big stores to accept bitcoin rather than pro and just use pro on your platform for advertising dollars. You can then monetize the tokens. If he really has the connections that is all that needs to be done.

-The "educational platform", is needless garbage. Just get the whales on your platform, you pay them in dollars or bitcoin and they use procurrency as a discount on ads and promotions etc. With the bull market we're in not too hard. If you really are going to market this on CNN and FOX, such an easy win but not with all the garbage being done above.

Oh and focus on:

1. Listing on new exchanges.
2. Building a social media presence on instagram, facebook, youtube. Important for retail shopping.
3. Just get a good 2018 commercial out, and have Kevin Harrington actually market this, not some random ad where he's not even looking at the camera using a drone.

[Moderator note: consecutive posts merged (separated via horizontal lines)]

Activity: 2

Can you kindly update us when to expect PROC on reputed Exchanges? Can’t deposit BTC in Cryptopia to buy PROC. And their forum is full of complaints about BTC & ETH deposits not showing up.

I’ll sit back and refrain from buying till you bring a reputed Exchange on board.

I have had not problem sending BTC or withdrawing  BTC from Cryptopia over the past several months. I am making some nice profits day trading PROC

Can you kindly update us when to expect PROC on reputed Exchanges? Can’t deposit BTC in Cryptopia to buy PROC. And their forum is full of complaints about BTC & ETH deposits not showing up.

I’ll sit back and refrain from buying till you bring a reputed Exchange on board.
Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

As promised last week, we will soon be announcing an integration of PROC for online shopping that'll include 8 million customers and 1 million products.. Stay tuned!

Is there a compatible iOS Wallet to store PROC? If not, any coming soon?

Thank you in advance.

Coming very soon!

Kevin Harrington reveals plans for Pro Currency Shopping!

http://procommerce.blog/news-events/kevin-harrington-making-procurrency-the-commerce-currency/

As promised last week, we will soon be announcing an integration of PROC for online shopping that'll include 8 million customers and 1 million products.. Stay tuned!

Is there a compatible iOS Wallet to store PROC? If not, any coming soon?

Thank you in advance.

Please join us on our Official Telegram Channel!
Slack channel will be taken offline due to Spam Users.

Join Now! ~

https://i.imgur.com/EzGvO4n.jpg

It says the user deposit exist anymore!

Activity: 347
Merit: 258
Founder of PROCOMMERCE.IO

Activity: 19
New is released on Wednesday evening's IPN update webinar.  Kevin Harrington will a guest this Wednesday so he will tell us what he is doing and planning.  Should be exciting.

Do you have to be a member to attend?

Any feedback of this event ?

It's on YouTube it was a good listen.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
New is released on Wednesday evening's IPN update webinar.  Kevin Harrington will a guest this Wednesday so he will tell us what he is doing and planning.  Should be exciting.

Do you have to be a member to attend?

Any feedback of this event ?
Activity: 34
Merit: 4
can someone give me a hand restoring my wallet from a backup.dat file. i reinstalled wallet on new computer and have the .dat file but im not sure how to recover my wallet in the program. it has not finished syncing yet though so could that pose a problem
Wait until the wallet is synced, you should see your balance.

this is a new computer, i  just installed the wallet program how would it know my balance on a new pc without wallet data?

i tought you replaced the wallet.dat with the backup.
Do it if not.

xD thats what im asking, how do you go about doing that. ive used bitcoin armory where they have a process in the software to upload a backup and retrieve transactions and so on.

do i need to physically place this in the directory and if so where ?

Check in this directory C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ if you are using Windows.
Search for Procurrency and replace the wallet.dat

Thank you
can someone give me a hand restoring my wallet from a backup.dat file. i reinstalled wallet on new computer and have the .dat file but im not sure how to recover my wallet in the program. it has not finished syncing yet though so could that pose a problem

this is a new computer, i  just installed the wallet program how would it know my balance on a new pc without wallet data?

Do it if not.

xD thats what im asking, how do you go about doing that. ive used bitcoin armory where they have a process in the software to upload a backup and retrieve transactions and so on.

Check in this directory C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\ if you are using Windows.
Search for Procurrency and replace the wallet.dat
Activity: 34
Merit: 4

Do it if not.

this is a new computer, i  just installed the wallet program how would it know my balance on a new pc without wallet data?

Do it if not.
Pages:
Jump to: