Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 27. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
Funny how again ONECOIN and IPN/PROC  are the only MLM ponzi schemes for this "investor" conference LOL!!!!!
OMG  GTFO  ASAP

How much proof is needed really?

Dickie D.
Ok.  Heres the guys instagram account.  STILL CLEARLY ONECOIN SHIT on there.  Plus its also full of him quoting himself lol.  So cultly these MLMers... 

Dickie D.
This should scare you.  Notice the profile picture?  NOw werent those guys just one giant scam???  This coin is too quiet, theres way too many videos of shitty looking seminars stealing peoples money.   It only adds up to SCAM/FRAUD. 

Dickie D.

Better show that page was hacked

You think someone hacked THAT page, just to put a onecoin image on it?  Seems weak.

Dickie D
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
This should scare you.  Notice the profile picture?  NOw werent those guys just one giant scam???  This coin is too quiet, theres way too many videos of shitty looking seminars stealing peoples money.   It only adds up to SCAM/FRAUD. 

https://i.imgur.com/sFP172Ol.png

Dickie D.

Better show that page was hacked

https://i.imgur.com/oLhM6V6.jpg

Dickie D.
Look at this video.  How can you not feel bad watching them get conned out of money....

https://www.facebook.com/thecoinmasternigeria/videos/1859478360746980/

Its bloody sad watching these MLM coin scams ruin people lives.

Dickie D.
OMG LOL  behindmlm.com use some of my fancy quotes from this thread in their comment section ripping ipronetwork and procurrency.   I'm ecstatic.   So hows the millionaires club coming along boys?  Still no news out on this revolutionary coin.  Anyone wonder why the official twitter is run by a pastor?  And lots of pastors are in this shitcoin.  Those churches are now offically fucking their flock from both ends lol.  Why is no one concerned about this scam at all?  Looking forward to the big announcement coming apparently lol.

Dickie D.
POINTING OUT THE FACTS is all ive done.  LOL.

Dickie D.
Express opinions, preferences, values, feelings, and judgments--prognosticate is what you have done. Your endless abuse of the "non sequitur" is amusing. Come work for me.

-mt

Im not much of a cheerleader so I'll pass on the job opportunity.  This forum is like a cult that just belives everything the "dear leader" says even though he hasnt actually spoken up lately.  Where is this great source of information that everyone seems to have but me?  I see all the ipro cult members youtube channels.  NOT a good source of info.  All market indicators/common sense seems pretty damn reliable to me.  Yet more or less at the start when people talked down this shitcoin, all the cult members just assume everyone else is "noobz" and "trollz"  Holy fuck people, open your eyes.  Post something/anything thats not culty and we'll see.

Dickie D

There actually is a great source of information that many on here probably have. Big announcements will be made at the Nashville Meeting on Oct. 20th + 21st.

Secret backroom sources of information arent really great sources.  It sounds more like MLM brainwashing tactics.  It keeps all the common sense flying around the internet from busting this scam.  I have every alert possible setup for PROC PROCURRENCY IPRONETWORK and IPRO NETWORK.   And ZERO is pretty much all O ever find.  Of I see paid ADs being passed off as news.  Or I see all the MLM cheerleaders ipro cult recruitment pages.  Its pretty ridiculous all the giant claims yet complete lack of information.  It goes against everything.  Also I heard CCEX is delisting the coin? 

Dickie D
Activity: 60
Merit: 2

Dickie D.
Express opinions, preferences, values, feelings, and judgments--prognosticate is what you have done. Your endless abuse of the "non sequitur" is amusing. Come work for me.

-mt

Im not much of a cheerleader so I'll pass on the job opportunity.  This forum is like a cult that just belives everything the "dear leader" says even though he hasnt actually spoken up lately.  Where is this great source of information that everyone seems to have but me?  I see all the ipro cult members youtube channels.  NOT a good source of info.  All market indicators/common sense seems pretty damn reliable to me.  Yet more or less at the start when people talked down this shitcoin, all the cult members just assume everyone else is "noobz" and "trollz"  Holy fuck people, open your eyes.  Post something/anything thats not culty and we'll see.

Dickie D

There actually is a great source of information that many on here probably have. Big announcements will be made at the Nashville Meeting on Oct. 20th + 21st.

Dickie D.

-mt

Dickie D
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

Dickie D.

-mt
Dickie, bitcoin and the other crypto markets are being minupulated.  Does that make them a scams?  In your words that would.  Are you invested in other coins?  If you are, then your hypocrite actions and words make you a troll.  If not, then your just a troll.  Either way you have boxed yourself into being a troll.  If you can't see that, then you need to enlighent up.

Now as for Duane, he oviously is doing something wrong.  I have gotten commissions and my children all have as well.  (Not all since they all have not all been paid out yet.)  My emails have been answered, however very slowly.  That is a major problem that hopefully they will fix in the future.  Now if Duane keeps email blasting the wrong account will the wrong info, its not going to assist his issue.  Duane is either another troll or being silly.  If he is not a troll then hopefully someone, like the person who brought him into iPro, will be able to assit. 

Still too early for me to judge this company as a scam, but still watching . . . . . . . .

You all bitch and moan and call people trolls to try and save face cause you make bad life choices.  And yes most cryptos are prolly scams and MLM ones are definitly scams.  And yes bitcoin can be manipulated slightly but its not an apples to apples comparison so thanks for the time waste there buddy.  EVERYONE has wake up from their wetdreams about being the next bitcoin.  Its just ridiculous. 

Dickie D.
What coins does Dickie have. I would be interested in knowing if he has skin in the game or is he simply lobbing Molotov cocktails? Can't imagine no one has something better to do than troll a board for attention.

POINTING OUT THE FACTS is all ive done.  LOL.

Dickie D.
Activity: 8
What coins does Dickie have. I would be interested in knowing if he has skin in the game or is he simply lobbing Molotov cocktails? Can't imagine no one has something better to do than troll a board for attention.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
If you are a ICO investor you are in the winning side cos https://blockchain.info/address/3NQu6d9aAVvX5RHCSh51RxQzbC8FzBGqY2 the funds are still in the escrow. Only retards would be complaining right now.
Activity: 40
Dickie, bitcoin and the other crypto markets are being minupulated.  Does that make them a scams?  In your words that would.  Are you invested in other coins?  If you are, then your hypocrite actions and words make you a troll.  If not, then your just a troll.  Either way you have boxed yourself into being a troll.  If you can't see that, then you need to enlighent up.

Now as for Duane, he oviously is doing something wrong.  I have gotten commissions and my children all have as well.  (Not all since they all have not all been paid out yet.)  My emails have been answered, however very slowly.  That is a major problem that hopefully they will fix in the future.  Now if Duane keeps email blasting the wrong account will the wrong info, its not going to assist his issue.  Duane is either another troll or being silly.  If he is not a troll then hopefully someone, like the person who brought him into iPro, will be able to assit. 

Still too early for me to judge this company as a scam, but still watching . . . . . . . .

OMG LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GEM!!!!!!!  Is it already failing?Huh? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and the link to it

https://www.facebook.com/officialkevinharrington/posts/1527620753951356

LOL

Dickie D.
This ones just great.  Its from their now silent twitter account lol.  They seem surprised that their "PAID" advertisement got "PICKED UP" by so many news outlets.  Thats blatant lying to everyone who was duped into this shitcoin.  That why I am just flabbergasted at all the cheerleaders here who still think this is actually a real play.  lol. SEE PICTURE BELOW !!!!!!

Dickie D.
All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin      

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.

Interesting. It just went from 4 cents to 36 cents within the last hour and is currently at 25 cents on coinmarketcap(dot)com. Over 3 mil just poured into it.  

NOT INTERESTING.  Someone bought 2,  yup 2 WHOLE PROC for ten times the going rate.  Its just manipulation.  I even screen-capped it because its so ridiculous.  But if you dont know how to read a market why are you here LOL?Huh

Dickie D.

Heres the pic....

Dickie D.
All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin      

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.

Interesting. It just went from 4 cents to 36 cents within the last hour and is currently at 25 cents on coinmarketcap(dot)com. Over 3 mil just poured into it.  

NOT INTERESTING.  Someone bought 2,  yup 2 WHOLE PROC for ten times the going rate.  Its just manipulation.  I even screen-capped it because its so ridiculous.  But if you dont know how to read a market why are you here LOL?Huh

Dickie D.
Pages:
Jump to: