Pages:
Author

Topic: [PROC]-ProCurrency-| Pro Rewards |~ V1.3.6 BR - Minimum Version - page 28. (Read 140019 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin      

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.

Interesting. It just went from 4 cents to 36 cents within the last hour and is currently at 25 cents on coinmarketcap(dot)com. Over 3 mil just poured into it.  
Activity: 249
Heard about this on an internet radio show.  Wish people the best if this is legit but here's my impressions from the website and the opening post in this thread.

Lackluster roadmap with no concrete details technical or otherwise

Warning bells when I read "these are the dates development will BEGIN" (paraphrased).  No mention of development having begun on anything let alone details on such.  Milestone development dates merely stated as V1.this or V1.that(no details).

No actual use for the coin differentiating it from already established coins that have complete and technical roadmaps, advanced features already implemented, and ongoing development of features currently non-existent in crypto(eg. DASH).

abundantly saturated number of coins with no intrinsic ability to generate or maintain a stable market where developer holds massive amounts of unsold coins in "escrow" (lol?)

Wish everyone the best best here but until at least one of these things and some other minor points change this appears to be a disaster waiting to happen for purchasers.

Did you hear about just the procurrency side of this or the ipronetwork MLM side?  Because selling a few billion coins through the MLM side is the main scam I believe.

Dickie D
All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin     

So the inventors and company of this coin is actively engaging in market manipulation to drive people away saturating  the market even more than it is JUST to scoop up the cheap coins again?  Lol.  Yes.  That might be the only true thing I’ve heard on this forum.  And pretty much makes this a scam.  You know, on top of all the other overwhelming evidence.   And yes, scams make money so good on you for taking part.  Most people just sell drugs to children but I’m enjoying the use of MLM scams to steal from old ladies that’s become prevalent today lol.  Oh but wait guys I’m a troll because I’m not a moron.

Dickie D.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Heard about this on an internet radio show.  Wish people the best if this is legit but here's my impressions from the website and the opening post in this thread.

Lackluster roadmap with no concrete details technical or otherwise

Warning bells when I read "these are the dates development will BEGIN" (paraphrased).  No mention of development having begun on anything let alone details on such.  Milestone development dates merely stated as V1.this or V1.that(no details).

No actual use for the coin differentiating it from already established coins that have complete and technical roadmaps, advanced features already implemented, and ongoing development of features currently non-existent in crypto(eg. DASH).

abundantly saturated number of coins with no intrinsic ability to generate or maintain a stable market where developer holds massive amounts of unsold coins in "escrow" (lol?)

Wish everyone the best best here but until at least one of these things and some other minor points change this appears to be a disaster waiting to happen for purchasers.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
All apart of getting the unbelievers/complainers to cash out at super low prices before the company starts moving the price higher.  I totally saw this coming.  Hence I was out a week before the dump.  I already made back many times my initial investment and I hope to continue to do so.  For example, last night I took $2,500.00 of my profits (about 9,500 Pro Currency sold on the exchange a month plus ago) and purchased over 60,000 more Pro Currency.  I believe I will see the price move up quite a bit higher before the years out.  Gotta wait and see.   Grin     
All in the plan and highly expected.  Gotta love the trolls too. :-)

OMFG

Great plan.....
All in the plan and highly expected.  Gotta love the trolls too. :-)
This shitcoin is so low it’s testicles are dragging on the ground lol

Dickie D
4500 companies, yet not one of them has publicly acknowledged their "partnership" with this "FAKE COIN".  Its common sense guys. 

Dickie D.
Trolling again?   -- I highly doubt you know the CEO/Board members of any one of the companies.  Are you talking to the minimum wage employees? 

Actually. Investor relations.  Who are you talking to?  The moron "RKANA" LOL!!!!!!!!!  Yeah.  All these HUGE companies are rolling out a revolutionary payment coin system and DONT TELL THEIR STOCK HOLDERS?HuhHuh WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN??? OMG LOL

Dicke D.

This is your dreamteam of information yet the ACTUAL investor relations people for all these companies isnt good enough for you?? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dickie D
On the iPro Network side of things they hold the coins for 30 days and then release them at 5% a week.  Since they were so backlogged from before they ended up releasing a whole bunch of coins all right at once.  Currently, you can purchase the coins at the market for the same price they are selling for at ipro network.  (I pro dropped the price to match the market until the end of the month.  They are supposed to start selling the coins for more, which would be smart because people would go to the exchange to purchase and the price would move up.)  Hopefully, their next app will be as exciting as I think it will be. 

If they drove everyone to the exchange them this PONZI would collapse.

Dickie D.
Trolling again?   -- I highly doubt you know the CEO/Board members of any one of the companies.  Are you talking to the minimum wage employees? 

Actually. Investor relations.  Who are you talking to?  The moron "RKANA" LOL!!!!!!!!!  Yeah.  All these HUGE companies are rolling out a revolutionary payment coin system and DONT TELL THEIR STOCK HOLDERS?HuhHuh WTF IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN??? OMG LOL

Dicke D.
Latest Kevin Harrington (Net Worth $450 Million) Video on iPN and ProCurrency
http://www.myipnhq.com/breakingnews/

Every major retailer I’ve talked to denies any involvement with this shitcoin.  with a 70k ICO I highly doubt there’s any truth to anything here.  Time will tell.

Dickie D

EDIT: Correction, they are directly affiliated it seems: https://www.equities.com/news/pro-the-new-digital-currency-solves-the-biggest-problem-bitcoin-cant

This seems to be a coincidence that trolls are capitalizing on. Kevin Harrington is working with the iPN. However, I dont believe IPN has anything to do with ProCurrency. The coin for IPN doesnt seem to have released yet and will likely be called ProCoin.

Neither the IPN website nor ProCurrencies website make mention of one another at any point.

Please, someone provide evidence to prove me wrong here if I am misunderstanding things.

THATS NOT REAL NEWS.  THEY PAID THE SITE TO HAVE THAT THERE.  OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!! 

"Every major retailer I’ve talked to denies any involvement with this shitcoin."
"Every major retailer I’ve talked to denies any involvement with this shitcoin."

In the interest of full disclosure, we call the reader's attention to the fact that Equities.com, Inc. is compensated by the companies profiled in the Spotlight Companies section. The purpose of these profiles is to provide awareness of these companies to investors in the micro, small-cap and growth equity community and should not in any way be considered as a recommendation to buy, sell or hold these securities. Equities.com is not a registered broker dealer, investment advisor, financial analyst, investment banker or other investment professional. We are a publisher of original and third party news and information. All profiles are based on information that is available to the public. The information contained herein should not be considered to be complete and is not guaranteed by Equities.com to be free from misstatement or errors. The views expressed are our own and not intended to be the basis for any investment decision. Readers are reminded to do their own due diligence when researching any companies mentioned on this website. Always bear in mind that investing in early-stage companies is risky and you are encouraged to only invest an amount that you can afford to lose completely without any change in your lifestyle. Equities has been compensated with cash, common shares and/or warrants for market awareness services provided.
DISCLOSURE: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors, and do not represent the views of equities.com. Readers should not consider statements made by the author as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. To read our full disclosure, please go to: http://www.equities.com/disclaimer

Dickie D. 
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
Where is this coin traded?

How many people are in this team working?
link for info?
On the iPro Network side of things they hold the coins for 30 days and then release them at 5% a week.  Since they were so backlogged from before they ended up releasing a whole bunch of coins all right at once.  Currently, you can purchase the coins at the market for the same price they are selling for at ipro network.  (I pro dropped the price to match the market until the end of the month.  They are supposed to start selling the coins for more, which would be smart because people would go to the exchange to purchase and the price would move up.)  Hopefully, their next app will be as exciting as I think it will be. 
Activity: 43
Hey All,
I have a friend who bought ProCurrency via Ipronetwork's packages. I don't know a whole lot about the currency, but we were talking the other day and he mentioned that the coins were currently not his possession. Not sure if this means Ipro is holding them. Either way, I suggested to him that it's always best to be able hold your own money. I figured that you could just download the wallet off of ProCurrency's site and then send the coins there. Does anyone who has experience with ProCurrency and Ipronetwork know if this is doable?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
MM333
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Also their goal of having 10 million people join (most all newbies to cryptocurrency) that will create buyer demand for the coin as they find out how to purchase on the market and use it to shop at a discount.

Now this got my attention. I've read the whitepaper long time ago, and probably forgot something... How exactly this coin could be used to shop at discount? I suppose there should be discounted pricing when buying something using the coin, but which merchants, which kind of discount? Is it just a rebate from USD purchases in form of this coin, or will it be possible to buy something exclusively using PROC? If so, which rate will be used for usd/proc conversion - the market rate, or something artificially set by ipro owners?

Is there any specific not publicly available information known to people coming from MLM side? The published materials I have read up to this point, are mostly just marketing blabber, no specifics presented at all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I wonder how will this project keep up when OMG will expand to other countries and airtoken will arrive. While Pro is still busy doing minor developments while bigger companies is on the verge to integrate their tokens to their infrastructure thus their customers, retailers, shops, and partners can use it.

time is of the essence and Procurrency is a snail in the competition.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Latest Kevin Harrington (Net Worth $450 Million) Video on iPN and ProCurrency
http://www.myipnhq.com/breakingnews/

Every major retailer I’ve talked to denies any involvement with this shitcoin.  with a 70k ICO I highly doubt there’s any truth to anything here.  Time will tell.

Dickie D

EDIT: Correction, they are directly affiliated it seems: https://www.equities.com/news/pro-the-new-digital-currency-solves-the-biggest-problem-bitcoin-cant

This seems to be a coincidence that trolls are capitalizing on. Kevin Harrington is working with the iPN. However, I dont believe IPN has anything to do with ProCurrency. The coin for IPN doesnt seem to have released yet and will likely be called ProCoin.

Neither the IPN website nor ProCurrencies website make mention of one another at any point.

Please, someone provide evidence to prove me wrong here if I am misunderstanding things.

Pages:
Jump to: