Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 14. (Read 55522 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
delightful update Smiley
your fee is in IDR, and what they taxed is this IDR.. so the tax is not for BTC but for IDR, is this right?
if I'm a merchant, and I want my customer able to pay using BTC, how about the tax? is the tax will be calculated based on the BTC value in IDR when the transaction happen? or how?

The tax rate is 1% base of government regulations number 46 year 2013 (PP No.46/2013)

Tax will be calculate from your income (sales) in IDR, so if you sale in BTC than it will base of BTC value in IDR like you said.

I dont know why does funchiestz said that the tax charge only for fee cause the rule is clear. The object of 1% is INCOME not the MARGIN (FEE).

Margin have another rule base of tax law no.36/2008 article 17 in certain criteria.

I think it is very clear. Exchange income is from transaction fee. Exchange position is just like a property agent, or stock broker. The total amount of transaction is income for the bitcoin sellers, not for the exchange. For bitcoin sellers they also require to declare income for selling their bitcoin base of PP no. 46, which means they need to pay 1% of tax from total amount of rupiah they received.
as long as "profit" still sticked, it doesnt matter (the 1%)
 Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
delightful update Smiley
your fee is in IDR, and what they taxed is this IDR.. so the tax is not for BTC but for IDR, is this right?
if I'm a merchant, and I want my customer able to pay using BTC, how about the tax? is the tax will be calculated based on the BTC value in IDR when the transaction happen? or how?

The tax rate is 1% base of government regulations number 46 year 2013 (PP No.46/2013)

Tax will be calculate from your income (sales) in IDR, so if you sale in BTC than it will base of BTC value in IDR like you said.

I dont know why does funchiestz said that the tax charge only for fee cause the rule is clear. The object of 1% is INCOME not the MARGIN (FEE).

Margin have another rule base of tax law no.36/2008 article 17 in certain criteria.

I think it is very clear. Exchange income is from transaction fee. Exchange position is just like a property agent, or stock broker. The total amount of transaction is income for the bitcoin sellers, not for the exchange. For bitcoin sellers they also require to declare income for selling their bitcoin base of PP no. 46, which means they need to pay 1% of tax from total amount of rupiah they received.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Please check our website http://bitislands.com/. We just finish create our official website for this project. We also upload documentary and how far the progress of this social project.

this place looks really good and very interesting project.

Thank you. We also have video to showing why we are targeting Bali as Bitcoin Island:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSYXKglAwL0

Please give us feedback Smiley
Activity: 810
Merit: 1000
Great idea...smashing travellers for six!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
eheiiii
ngebut trus nih pak oscar Cheesy

hope you guys can make Bali a big basecamp for bitcoiners Cheesy

Any update??

hi Thiec

Please check our website http://bitislands.com/. We just finish create our official website for this project. We also upload documentary and how far the progress of this social project.

BitIslands is a social experiment that aim to make Bitcoin as Common Currency Worldwide

We just upload our video in Gili Air related this project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2bFvMkM6A
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
delightful update Smiley

Activity: 17
delightful update Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
One idea is to get tourists to believe the benefit of bringing bitcoin to Bali. Maybe you could dangle prizes for travelers to write blog about how they spend their time in Bali and using Bitcoin. They must write the blog on well-known travel blogs and social media.

Rome wasn't built in a day  Grin

keep good work bitcoin.co.id  Grin

Hi bagus23

It seems like you are indonesian from your nickname. Please come to our gathering this 17 may @baywalk mall bali. Thank you Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Hi KimNam,

Thank you to drop by. Actually our shares that we offer in Cryptostocks is more for appreciation's token for donors in project Bitcoin Island. We want to give something to our contributor thats why we do it via cryptostocks previously. So we can track the donor.

Hi funchiestz

umm, so, if we buy your shares in cryptostocks it means we donate our BTC to your project? or do we really buy your shares?
if we donate, it means, we will not get our money back? you said that you have plan to buy the shares back somewhen in the next 1-2 years (and pay the dividen per month)?  Huh Huh

I agree that your share's price is too expensive

I think his mean that buying bitcoin.co.id shares in cryptostocks is not for short term profit and some part of it treat like you make a donation for this project.

Since bitcoin.co.id just a new exchanger and still low market cap (although Indonesia are top 5 population), you cant compare the return just for short term. If you believe in this project than you go with it by being part of it (buying share).
Activity: 17
Hi KimNam,

Thank you to drop by. Actually our shares that we offer in Cryptostocks is more for appreciation's token for donors in project Bitcoin Island. We want to give something to our contributor thats why we do it via cryptostocks previously. So we can track the donor.

Hi funchiestz

umm, so, if we buy your shares in cryptostocks it means we donate our BTC to your project? or do we really buy your shares?
if we donate, it means, we will not get our money back? you said that you have plan to buy the shares back somewhen in the next 1-2 years (and pay the dividen per month)?  Huh Huh

I agree that your share's price is too expensive
Hi all !

I am newbie here. I am also quite new to crypto currencies. Just started learning about it early this year.

I am not affiliated to bitcoin.co.id but I think this is a good and promising business. I am talking about the exchange. Bitcoin to Indonesia rupiah, specifically. I think the market will grow.

As for the Bali Bitcoin island, not that convinced about the business yet.

Anyway, at first I am not that interested in buying bitcoin just to hope for it to increase in value. I was planning to have new business that can ride the growth of bitcoin industry but since I am still not able to put much capital yet, I think at 0.05BTC, this is one thing that I ride the growth of bitcoin  industry, especially in Indonesia market. Hopefully the turnover of bitcoin.co.id will grow and I can enjoy better dividend.

That is my rational for buying this stock.

Cheers !

hi St-ly_T

Thank you for your support Smiley

======================

Actually our shares that we offer in Cryptostocks is more for appreciation's token for donation in project Bitcoin Island.  We know currently our business is still small. But we want to give something in return to our donator and investor that why we are offering dividend in return to say thank you for trusting us.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Dear Investors and Donaturs

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our BitIsland Project. We already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 April 2014 - 30 April 2014
Volume Bitcoin Trading in BTC                                   517.83243168   BTC
Trading Fee Income in BTC                                          3.10699459    BTC
Total Shares Percentage                                             5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                        0.15534973  BTC

Dividend per Shares in BTC               0.00001553
Total Shared Held Publicly             190
Total Dividend Paid                         0.00295164   BTC

Our trading volume in April 2014 is increased by  106% than March 2014. Thank you for your continued support and for the confidence that you have placed in us.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange
0.05 BTC is price per 1 share
and then 1 share make 0.00001553 BTC per month
so : (0.00001553 BTC / 0.05 BTC) * 100% = 0.031 % per month
and 12 * 0.031% = 0.372%. not even 1% dividents annually

i think your company was overvalued, and your stock / share price way too expensive
Activity: 2
Serious question: what is internet access like on these islands?

Internet access is available widely although speed may not be that satisfying.

You should come and experience it.

Or ask people you know who has been to Bali
Activity: 175
Merit: 10
Serious question: what is internet access like on these islands?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Sounds like a cool idea, but most effect for project like this one only Bitcoin enthusiasts who owns a lot of bitcoins or are just rich in FIAT money can do something about It because just regular FIAT merchants wouldn't want additional problems and risk and they are just good with FIAT, but what you are doing Is really great and I support your idea 100%.
Activity: 2
As all those who use cryptostocks website are nervous, i suggest that you ask the public shareholder to vote:

1. Remains as it is
2. Unlist from cryptostocks. Just pay the dividend to all current holders as usual.
3. Unlist from cryptostocks by buying back all the shares at probably weighted, pre determined price.
yes, IPO has already lifted just now.  We are doing valuation of our company base on our  existing investor schema therefore valuation of Bitcoin.co.id is $5M  (one investor give us $100,000 for 2% of our equity shares)

This fundraising is to supporting our Project in Bitcoin island. Therefore for anyone who want to support and believe this project please help us to buying our shares as token appreciation. This project is require quite big budget.

We believe this Project Bitcoin Island will bring healthy development in Bitcoin World.

Currently I already in Bali. Please let me know for any existing Bitcoiners in Bali if possible to meet up by this week or early next week.

To update our progress, Today we already in negotiation with landlord in here and the office suppose to be ready soon.

We will upload our video documentary when ready

Cheers !
Pages:
Jump to: