Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 15. (Read 55522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
Congratulations on the article posted in CoinDesk earlier today fellas.  Though I too am a bit uncertain about the valuation your giving your company right out of the gate I'm still impressed with the vision thus far.  The more smaller countries that hop on the bitcoin bandwagon in a big way, the less larger more corrupt governments impact will ultimately have on bitcoin flourishing.

*Because of my uncertainty regarding whether or not your currently overvalued I won't be purchasing any shares right now but I am definately keeping an eye on you guys and wish you all the best.

BTW, the pictures I found online for Bali are absolutely beautiful...looking forward to the day when I can afford to get over there with nothing but bitcoin in the wallet on my phone Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Emailed you via the site.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
http://ekonomi.kompasiana.com/moneter/2014/05/26/masa-depan-bank-di-indonesia-660015.html

A blog about the need of crypto currency but without mentioning a word of Bitcoin

PMd You
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
I hope your experiment will succeed!
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Dear All Members

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our Bitcoin Island Project. We also already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 March 2014 - 31 March 2014

Volume Bitcoin Trading in Rupiah                                             Rp  2,522,224,177.00
Trading Fee Income in Rupiah                                                 Rp       15,133,345.06
Shares Percentage                                                                                        5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                                 Rp            756,667.25
Latest Bitcoin price in IDR                                                      Rp         5,150,000.00
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks in BTC  (10,000 shares)                            0.14692568

Dividend per Shares in BTC    0.00001469
Total Shared Held Publicly     98
Total Dividend Paid              0.001439872

We know our dividend is still small in the moment. But we believe our trading volume will be increase by multiple times after our project launch this May 2014 and it will increase the dividend as well.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Any update??

hi Thiec

Please check our website http://bitislands.com/. We just finish create our official website for this project. We also upload documentary and how far the progress of this social project.

BitIslands is a social experiment that aim to make Bitcoin as Common Currency Worldwide

We just upload our video in Gili Air related this project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h2bFvMkM6A

Nice.

I hope we can get many list of merchant that accept btc (or ltc) soon.
Indonesia holiday season is coming up... and Bali is favorite destination
Activity: 94
Love Cryptocoin ~
We update our website just now to allow people submit into our newsletter list. Please join our newsletter to get our latest update and progress in www.bitislands.com

keep goodwork admin  Grin

maybe next time i'll join gath  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
welp i enjoyed the vid. hope for the success, and may our travel expense be all in bitcoin  soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Please check our website http://bitislands.com/. We just finish create our official website for this project. We also upload documentary and how far the progress of this social project.

this place looks really good and very interesting project.
PMd you.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Any update??
Good luck with this project, I'm sure you would get ALOT of tourist to your bitcoin Island as it's just something totally new that people never heard before of. I would be curious to visit it too.  Cheesy

I hope so. It will give revenue to our government as well. So they may support us more.  We will initiate this project and fly to Bali by next week (end of april 2014). I will make the video documentation for Bitcoin Community in here.
Activity: 94
Love Cryptocoin ~
Rome wasn't built in a day  Grin

keep good work bitcoin.co.id  Grin
0.05 btc per share is alot of money in Indonesia, but I have a question:

Your cryptostocks listing says dividends will be paid on the last friday of each month, so will you be making the first dividend payment this friday 25th April?

Hi VampiricElder  

Yes, we will issue the first dividend base on last month performance by tomorrow Smiley  Our exchange revenue is still small currently but we will keep it professional. But we are confident with this Project Bitcoin Island, our trading volume (and revenue) will grow exponentially so it will make the dividend bigger Smiley
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
One way you could alleviate the issue of trust in your donation plan is to use a known, reputable, and paid bitcoin escrow service. Look up John K. at bitcoinforums, he is great. Cheers~
Activity: 101
Hi all !

I am newbie here. I am also quite new to crypto currencies. Just started learning about it early this year.

I am not affiliated to bitcoin.co.id but I think this is a good and promising business. I am talking about the exchange. Bitcoin to Indonesia rupiah, specifically. I think the market will grow.

As for the Bali Bitcoin island, not that convinced about the business yet.

Anyway, at first I am not that interested in buying bitcoin just to hope for it to increase in value. I was planning to have new business that can ride the growth of bitcoin industry but since I am still not able to put much capital yet, I think at 0.05BTC, this is one thing that I ride the growth of bitcoin  industry, especially in Indonesia market. Hopefully the turnover of bitcoin.co.id will grow and I can enjoy better dividend.

That is my rational for buying this stock.

Cheers !

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000
Well hello there!
oh boy.  here we go
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
I have one share and i am already desperate to sell it
Go.....

Bitcoin On Bali...

Saya Berdomisili di Bali...

Ada yg bs dibantu ?

halo dewacoin,

Lets we meet up in first week of May Cheesy Our target for first week of May is settle down our office in Bali. Please check your PM, I send you my HP number so we can communicate easier.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: