Pages:
Author

Topic: Project Bitcoin Island - Bali - Indonesia - page 16. (Read 55522 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

If per share dividend is 0.00001469 BTC compared to the investment 0.05 BTC, the return is very micro 0.02938%. I think you hv wrongly valuate your company. Investor will expect annual return above the traditional market (mutual fund, stock, deposit, ...)

indeed. wrongly valuate and price per stock also quite high compared to other portfolio in cryptostocks.
there are lots of things that need to be fixed. but I still believe in them. hopefully they can meet their investors expectation in the coming months.

btw, is the IPO already lifted? no?
Activity: 1
Dear All Members

We would to thank you for buying our shares as token appreciation for supporting our Bitcoin Island Project. We also already paid the dividend as agreement.

Here is the summary transaction for our exchanges:
Period : 1 March 2014 - 31 March 2014

Volume Bitcoin Trading in Rupiah                                             Rp  2,522,224,177.00
Trading Fee Income in Rupiah                                                 Rp       15,133,345.06
Shares Percentage                                                                                        5.00%
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks Investors                                 Rp            756,667.25
Latest Bitcoin price in IDR                                                      Rp         5,150,000.00
Total Dividend for Cryptostocks in BTC  (10,000 shares)                            0.14692568

Dividend per Shares in BTC    0.00001469
Total Shared Held Publicly     98
Total Dividend Paid              0.001439872

We know our dividend is still small in the moment. But we believe our trading volume will be increase by multiple times after our project launch this May 2014 and it will increase the dividend as well.

Best Regards

Bitcoin.co.id - Indonesia Bitcoin Exchange

If per share dividend is 0.00001469 BTC compared to the investment 0.05 BTC, the return is very micro 0.02938%. I think you hv wrongly valuate your company. Investor will expect annual return above the traditional market (mutual fund, stock, deposit, ...)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
pahe bahasa indo aja deh, malas nulis bahasa inggris wkakak
baru kemarin baca disini -> http://indonesia.bitcoin.co.id/ingin-ikut-memiliki-perusahaan-bitcoin-co-id/
udah ada aja threadnya disana
mantap idenya, saya mendukung penuh usahanya  Grin
ide bagus untuk menjadikan bali sebagai pusat transaksi bitcoin, karena disana banyak turis dari luar negeri yang kemungkinan sudah mengenal bitcoin
kalau banyak merchant yang menerima transaksi bitcoin kan jadi bagus

cuma apa gak terbentur sama kebijakan BI yang melarang transaksi jual-beli menggunakan bitcoin di indonesia?
EDIT : ternyata dituker ke IDR dulu ya pake ATM BTC, dikira langsung trx pake bitoin

beli sahamnya dulu deh mumpung masih murah

terimakasih @BigBoy89, tolong di doakan semoga rencana ini jalan lancar. Target kita mulai di bulan Mei ini. Semoga aja semua sesuai rencana.

Ide franky1 bagus nih bro, kita akan pastikan semua terdokumentasi biar lebih jelas dan laporannya ke bitcoin community

Kita ada beberapa kali ketemu BI, sebetulnya BI ga melarang kok bro, mereka bersikap netral. Kita good friend sama mereka sekarang ini

Btw tinggal di daerah mana ?
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
if anyone is interested in buying a btcid share from me today i will transfer to your cryptostocks account for .04 btc. otherwise i will just wait til the ipo is lifted and il sell it then
hi @bcmine

No worries, we will keep our project documentary and available online for every 2 weeks time. I hope it can help communicating our project progress to the world. Thank you to supporting us by drop by in this Topics
1 day passed, still no dividend and no announcement.
no dividend paid, no announcement made, not professional.

Hi VampiricElder  

Yes, we will issue the first dividend base on last month performance by tomorrow Smiley  Our exchange revenue is still small currently but we will keep it professional. But we are confident with this Project Bitcoin Island, our trading volume (and revenue) will grow exponentially so it will make the dividend bigger Smiley

Hi Funchiestz,
I already followed your journey since you establish BTCID.
and I have no doubt on your professionalism and your breakthroughs in introducing BTC to Indonesian market.

but ummm,
you should be pay the 1st dividen today at 15.00 UTC+7
and I haven't received my dividen. you already missed about 3 hours.. but still acceptable.

however,
I'm fully support all your effort and plan to promoting bitcoin in Indonesia.

go BTCID Smiley
ah, I just realize our thread has been moved to project development instead of bitcoin discussion. It make us has double topic in this subforum.

Please give us comment and feedback in this thread then. Thank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
Good job guys. I also from Indonesia.  Wink

Lets make the world hear more about us and Bali is a very smart start
Another  newbie account scammer with a so called "visionary" idea  to be launched soon on crypto stocks and then fail and disappear after getting rich off your coins.

Haven't u guys learnt enough? Cheesy

That's quite a heavy accusation there cosmo. You may not know, but here in this part of the world we're quite an enthusiastic bunch.  We have weekly gatherings where local bitcoiners meet and just talk bitcoin, we have events and conferences promoting the understanding of bitcoin, we have campaigns giving out free bitcoins to spread awareness. We prefer to have optimism, something that is sorely missing in the bitcoin world now

We prefer to have optimism..
Optimism and a good plan can do almost anything.  Smiley

Thank you @bit_happy .

We will setup one website starting this May to update about this Bitcoin Island Project . We will use video as franky1 suggestion. I think it really is good suggestion. Thank you @franky1
Activity: 5
Go.....

Bitcoin On Bali...

Saya Berdomisili di Bali...

Ada yg bs dibantu ?

halo dewacoin,

Lets we meet up in first week of May Cheesy Our target for first week of May is settle down our office in Bali. Please check your PM, I send you my HP number so we can communicate easier.

Thank you

Hello;

already had event meetup on ubud, come on joint us...

http://www.meetup.com/Ubud-Breakfast-with-Bitcoin/events/177217002/
0.05 btc per share is alot of money in Indonesia, but I have a question:

Your cryptostocks listing says dividends will be paid on the last friday of each month, so will you be making the first dividend payment this friday 25th April?
do not get me wrong, i do like the idea, and support the plan you have mentioned. but for proper financial trust, people like to see more then just a idea.

on this forum, your just a pseudonym right now.
i can easily say "i am the indonisia exchange owner give me money".. in fact i just did..

you say you are number 1.. which means you have enough money to pay for a weekend of conversations in bali. self funded.
well then, this weekend get to bali. make some videos of you convincing merchants to accept bitcoin. allow them to sign up their bank details with your exchange. you do not need a physical office for this.
you CAN and SHOULD do this even without investment.

this will prove you have a business plan and not just an idea. and alot of angel investor will love the proof you provide.

another example of why i ask this.
angel investors did not approach you the day you said "i want to start an exchange". they are now only talking to you now they see results.

Actually there are many of my video in youtube. In facebook community there are also many of our photo which talking with people ,pers and merchant. We do have free seminar monthly. Almost all our activity base in Jakarta now. Majority of our profit spend for bitcoin education and spreading bitcoin awareness in Indonesia. Yes, we are self funding now.

Feel free come to Indonesia. You may surprise. We are one of bitcoin community that more active in offline than pseudonym (online) world not like other country. We are very active in offline world.

You can even read one of the bitcoin merchant in Jakarta via coindesk
http://www.coindesk.com/indonesia-full-bitcoin-exchange-merchant-network-grows/

Note: you can see my photo there Smiley

When we are move to Bali, other Bitcoin group in Indonesia will still keep spread awareness in Jakarta. We got nice offline community here call 'Indonesia Bitcoin Community'

Myself and William will concentrate in this Bali project.

If you want our documentary in bali, i will record it for you later by next month. Either we got funding or not, plan will be progress but it may be in the smaller scale depending on our cash that we have in next month. We are doing our budgeting plan by early of next month.

I hope this effort can be success and can give own milestone in Bitcoin world.

We are used underestimated by international market Smiley Especially because we are not english spoken country.
Activity: 6
Great project, semoga semakin banyak turis yang datang ke indonesia dengan adanya proyek ini.
kota lain kapan menyusul?
Mungkin karena telalu banyak 0 pada rate tukar bitcoin jadi orang indonesia masih belum banyak yang menggunakan bitcoin  Grin. teman-teman saya banyak yang belum mau menggunakan bitcoin karena hal ini, sebaiknya rate exchanger indonesia jangan menggunakan rate per BTC tapi mBTC biar nol-nya lebih sedikit  Grin .

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Good luck with this project, I'm sure you would get ALOT of tourist to your bitcoin Island as it's just something totally new that people never heard before of. I would be curious to visit it too.  Cheesy
Activity: 5
Go.....

Bitcoin On Bali...

Saya Berdomisili di Bali...

Ada yg bs dibantu ?

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055
Another  newbie account scammer with a so called "visionary" idea  to be launched soon on crypto stocks and then fail and disappear after getting rich off your coins.

That's quite a heavy accusation there cosmo. You may not know, but here in this part of the world we're quite an enthusiastic bunch.  We have weekly gatherings where local bitcoiners meet and just talk bitcoin, we have events and conferences promoting the understanding of bitcoin, we have campaigns giving out free bitcoins to spread awareness. We prefer to have optimism, something that is sorely missing in the bitcoin world now

Thank you @bit_happy .

We will setup one website starting this May to update about this Bitcoin Island Project . We will use video as franky1 suggestion. I think it really is good suggestion. Thank you @franky1

Very interesting project. It has to grow more, I guess, to be legit for fundraising. In this early step of developing, your idea can fail very fast. Even if you are legit, I would wait for investing money into it or spend as much I can lose. Keep on working  Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cryptocurrencies Exchange
If Indonesia won't worry about it Wink

I wonder how long will it take for me to get there Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!

Pages:
Jump to: