Pages:
Author

Topic: [Project closed] ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏HOLDME - LET'S HOLD THE FUTURE OF AI CHATBOTS ♥️๏[-ิ_•ิ]๏ - page 48. (Read 22182 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 10
I like the idea of this project, and the name of token. Yes I will HOLDYOU  Cheesy
Activity: 327
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great thing is choosing ERC23 instead of ERC20!.I`m aware chatbots have a huge potential also  I have a strong interest in AI - but from an investor/ holder point of view it`s a good thing the fact that your tokens are equal to your shares and provide quarterly royalties.
Activity: 15
HoldMe has a nice project. They are trying to solve real life problem!...

With the dev handeling this project, I'm left with no other option than to join the winning team!... BOOM!! BOOOM! BOOOOOM!!.... Keep going to the Moon!!

Hope you guys will be listed on coinexchange nd not just etherdelta alone? Also, won't this be a pum and dump?
Activity: 742
Merit: 11
I will surely hodl the hold me token, such a great project.
Activity: 24
Full support here ..waiting for the bounty. GOD bless
Activity: 350
I like that it's on the erc23 standard.  feels so futuristic interacting w/ an artificial intelligent webbot.  Will definitely be watching this closely for future updates and releases.  
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I like the Hold me project, finally a real project in the middle of all those worthless tokens !!
Activity: 166
The live chatbot idea is great. I think the potential of combining blockchain and AI will define our collective future!
Activity: 100
Promising project with many promotion and bounty and supporting the professional team and use smart contract blockchain technology. Except that, low supply token will be make price go to the moon.
Activity: 88
Activity: 61
Activity: 14
An excellent description of the project, I think it is worthwhile to join
Activity: 378
I belive in your future. With this deals you will be the best.
I'm sure design of site will be super. Good luck dev.
When we can see list of lucky's airdrop?
Activity: 154
Good project, I hope people are convinced to key in to this.
Activity: 70
The project looks interesting, good luck to you guys!
Activity: 228
Activity: 36
This looks promising, I hope it doesn't go the way of other token.pls pm the details for ur bounty program. I'll to be actively involve.
Activity: 70
I see huge potential. I will keep my eye on it Cool
btw
Pages:
Jump to: