Pages:
Author

Topic: Proof of Stake Investment - HBN/PHS/TEK/CAP and more - page 3. (Read 15492 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Fluttercoin - FLT
Diamond - DMD

FLT, newcomer and stakes at a month, but I'm just hanging on for interest sake. Not a big holding,
The last three are "rebirths". Some devs got behind them and they all had new launches with fixed improved stake. So I'm dabbling. All of those have very low liquidity.
What is Fluttercoin's interest? How does Flutter PoT works?
What is Diamond's interest?

Also, as a reminder for everyone, what StakeHunter said earlier (StakeHunter's pledge): ensure liquidity, sell 25% of your stake every months (at least for coins with low liquidity).

Also, I created a proof of stake list that you can modify: Proof-of-stake list

Fluttercoin is NVCS @ 100% yearly currently (min of 5% yearly). But it has a 30 day stake time. However there's a good bit of liquidity on mintpal.
Diamond is 50% yearly, 30 day stake time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I'm currently involved with 5% PoS monthly (paid daily) coin HYPER. They have already set up a Counterstrike server where people can get FREE HYPER for fragging bots and earning achievements in the game. Beyond this, the team is also setting up Minecraft servers and plugins, an online HYPER arcade that will feature many indie game developers and where people can earn small amounts of HYPER for playing, an old cult space MMO that should be live soon, as well as the main HYPER MMO project that is constantly being worked on.

Unlike with most coins, the HYPER premine is being used to set up all of the above projects and more. The team is very active and working day and night on delivering results. The vast majority of the PoS coins on this forum have very limited ecosystems and are for speculation only. HYPER is unique in that the coin will be embedded in a complex and growing ecosystem of gamers, traders and stakers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

DISCLOSURE: I am currently on the HYPER team as the manager and escrow for the core HYPER MMO Development fund. Being a Devcoin admin and the manager of the advertising revenue from Devcoin's open source wiki Devtome, I am both qualified for this role, and I can see the benefit in having some funds set aside to fund the first MMO in history to be built by a cryptocurrency!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Fluttercoin - FLT
Diamond - DMD

FLT, newcomer and stakes at a month, but I'm just hanging on for interest sake. Not a big holding,
The last three are "rebirths". Some devs got behind them and they all had new launches with fixed improved stake. So I'm dabbling. All of those have very low liquidity.
What is Fluttercoin's interest? How does Flutter PoT works?
What is Diamond's interest?

Also, as a reminder for everyone, what StakeHunter said earlier (StakeHunter's pledge): ensure liquidity, sell 25% of your stake every months (at least for coins with low liquidity).

Also, I created a proof of stake list that you can modify: Proof-of-stake list
legendary
TEK is worth a shot.

Stakehunter, how's your portfolio going?

My portfolio is going swimmingly...I love the discussion that has been going on. Sorry, i've been laying low - I got involve in Cryptostocks investing - too much  actually! I got burnt on a few stocks, and now my BTC is locked into other stocks. While they pay good dividends the liquidity isn't there, so I'm slowly drawing drawing down and only keeping the best.

So my attention is shifting back to coins, and to my surprise in the ~2 months there have been a lot of PoS interest - and coins.
Here's my current list:
Tekcoin - TEK
Hobonickels - HBN
Fluttercoin - FLT
Philosopherstone - PHS
Growthcoin - GRW
Bottlecaps - CAP
Diamond - DMD

TEK has done VERY well for me. I recommend it - it is amazing coin just to hold and watch the stake come in. Plus its value has jumped because there are only ~1 mil coins.
HBN is a cornerstone. Value is down, but it is stable and compounding nicely. I sold off too much months ago to get into cryptostocks and I'm still regretting it.

I can't believe TEK these days. Definitely one of my favorite coins at the moment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
TEK is worth a shot.

My portfolio is going swimmingly...I love the discussion that has been going on. Sorry, i've been laying low - I got involve in Cryptostocks investing - too much  actually! I got burnt on a few stocks, and now my BTC is locked into other stocks. While they pay good dividends the liquidity isn't there, so I'm slowly drawing drawing down and only keeping the best.

So my attention is shifting back to coins, and to my surprise in the ~2 months there have been a lot of PoS interest - and coins.
Here's my current list:
Tekcoin - TEK
Hobonickels - HBN
Fluttercoin - FLT
Philosopherstone - PHS
Growthcoin - GRW
Bottlecaps - CAP
Diamond - DMD

TEK has done VERY well for me. I recommend it - it is amazing coin just to hold and watch the stake come in. Plus its value has jumped because there are only ~1 mil coins.
HBN is a cornerstone. Value is down, but it is stable and compounding nicely. I sold off too much months ago to get into cryptostocks and I'm still regretting it.

Nice to see you're back, hopefully you recover.

I'm waiting for the TEK price to correct and go back down so i get more cheap tek again! Made a mistake only buying 500 xD

How's Diamond? I am interested in getting some.
Activity: 155
TEK is worth a shot.

Here's my current list:
Tekcoin - TEK
Hobonickels - HBN
Fluttercoin - FLT
Philosopherstone - PHS
Growthcoin - GRW
Bottlecaps - CAP
Diamond - DMD

Activity: 252
TEK is worth a shot.

Activity: 137
A PoS coin I noticed today is HYPER https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

5% monthly PoS interest, compounding daily. The team has some cool ideas like a Market Stabilization Fund and sponsoring the development of an MMO which uses HYPER as the in-world game currency. Similar to PHS except it compounds daily.

Looks promising, mining is for another two weeks only before it changes to pure PoS.
Read tokyoghetto on HYPER. Basically, 33% premine plus greed in the management fund.
Hyper => premine
Orbitcoin => premine
Legendary coin => premine
Battlecoin => premine
Other High-PoS => usually OK

Thank you for advice but tokyoghettos post is full of lies read this post from HYPER dev showing pre mine transparency: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7088058

They set up transparent funds to help fund their projects and have big team and community that is growing all the time. Premine is used for building MMO, marketing and market stabilization purpose.

5% PoS interest staked daily is great the wallet looks awesome and space MMO project is they are working on! Highly recommend HYPER!
legendary
Activity: 1232
ROM just got listed on Bittrex.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annrom-x11-pos-only-15m-anon-website-httpanonromancryptocoininfo-617724

It pays out 30% annually. 1 day min/30 day max. It just finished its PoW period, so its now 100% PoS. Only 15 millions in existence and its trading at 66 satoshi. Compare that to CINNI that had 15 million coins at the end of its PoW period and only pays 3.5% annually, yet trades at over 10k satoshi. Well you guys decide.  
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Have you ever heard about NEM or NXT? Cant understand why you let them out of your post.
Anyway - nice thread

he already stated that he only wants coins that yield intrest. NEM and NXT only pay the transaction fees, and not intrest at all.
Activity: 210
Sync is worth a mention now.
X11 POW ended now pure POS 100% stake
Only 1000 coins Wink
Monero Core Team
A PoS coin I noticed today is HYPER https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-hyper-game-currency-mmos-poker-20-serversshapeshiftio-rpg-more-624651

5% monthly PoS interest, compounding daily. The team has some cool ideas like a Market Stabilization Fund and sponsoring the development of an MMO which uses HYPER as the in-world game currency. Similar to PHS except it compounds daily.

Looks promising, mining is for another two weeks only before it changes to pure PoS.
Read tokyoghetto on HYPER. Basically, 33% premine plus greed in the management fund.
Hyper => premine
Orbitcoin => premine
Legendary coin => premine
Battlecoin => premine
Other High-PoS => usually OK
Activity: 137

legendary
Activity: 1588
TEK is my new favorite PoS coin.

40% interest per month sounds too good to be true- but so far stakers are holding onto their staked coins and the value just keeps on going up.

There's a Ponzi aspect to high interest POS alts...
Daily Coin Maintenance new money must mop up all the new coins...
Or your net investment loses ground regardless of "interest" payments.

You constantly need new Customers...
Is there a White Paper on High Stake Interest anyone knows about?

One could probably do very creative things with this.
legendary
TEK is my new favorite PoS coin.

40% interest per month sounds too good to be true- but so far stakers are holding onto their staked coins and the value just keeps on going up.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Have you ever heard about NEM or NXT? Cant understand why you let them out of your post.
Anyway - nice thread
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
check LGD legendary coin - very cheap now on cryptsy, stakes similar to HBN.
Monero Core Team
Hi,

I wrote a PoS guide. It is certainly full of mistakes, could you please review it? Thank you.

How PoS work
Activity: 266
Why did you leave out NXT?

Because it doesn't have Stake intrest. Only transaction fees.

ok.thk u
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Why did you leave out NXT?

Because it doesn't have Stake intrest. Only transaction fees.
Pages:
Jump to: