Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 158. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I dont think i understand the concept of this coin? You can already stream torrents directly... www.popsci.com/you-can-now-stream-torrents
agree with you,now we can download any movies   for free through  torrent.

listen people, not everyone lives and understands geek tech. the masses of the population cant tell you what a torrent is. vidz is opening that virgin market to the masses...think outside of the box.
searching movies through a  alt coin bounty is  much more geek  to  masses
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
crrrraaazzy 900...to the moon
Activity: 154
I dont think i understand the concept of this coin? You can already stream torrents directly... www.popsci.com/you-can-now-stream-torrents

listen people, not everyone lives and understands geek tech. the masses of the population cant tell you what a torrent is. vidz is opening that virgin market to the masses...think outside of the box.
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
What does increase the price for this coin ? Is it fuel for the platform, dividends Huh
Activity: 910
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

We can most easily see the high-resolution movie cheaply.
Smiley Cheesy Wink

vidz will be monetized giving users the option to make $$ with multiple streams of income...that is the game changer boiled down to the basics for vidz
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 410
I think it will be a while before polo lists vidz.

If I remember correctly I think pascal was worth about 0.0003 btc per coin when they were list (I could be wrong here but thats the price I first saw them at).

Polo wants coins that have a good following and will have a decent bit of market trading.  vidz i think is way too small right now in market cap and trading to make it worth polo listing but as long as interest is generated and there is steady market trading in the coin it could be listed in th next 3-6 months.

this is of course just my opinion and I could be wrong

plus are people asking requesting polo list vidz as thats the only way they will take notice?

I can tell you that everything you mentioned regarding pasc and polo is wrong.

I am quite willing to accept everything I have said is wrong. In that case can you please enlighten me as how polo works
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

If I remember correctly I think pascal was worth about 0.0003 btc per coin when they were list (I could be wrong here but thats the price I first saw them at).

Polo wants coins that have a good following and will have a decent bit of market trading.  vidz i think is way too small right now in market cap and trading to make it worth polo listing but as long as interest is generated and there is steady market trading in the coin it could be listed in th next 3-6 months.

plus are people asking requesting polo list vidz as thats the only way they will take notice?

I can tell you that everything you mentioned regarding pasc and polo is wrong.
i put a buy order for 122,000 vidz at 544 .9btc at the top of the buy order and went to bed. i thought for sure somebody would dump and take some profits and buy my order...
i wake up to 700+ and a buy order not filled,lol Shocked

this project has serious potential as long as the dev keeps making progress.
Activity: 410

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
There we go, now we need to stay on that page!
Gentleman we are on First Page  Cool Cool Cool

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
New design looks to really good! When it will launch? Is the dev fund actually big enough for necessary developments?

Its going live in 2 weeks and yes, the dev fund is massive. Right now over 160 btc worth.
legendary
Activity: 1232
New design looks to really good! When it will launch? Is the dev fund actually big enough for necessary developments?
Someone is pumping really hard
I think Polo will add VIDZ in some month
Activity: 476
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I think now everyone is aware... that vidz will be very costly in future after 3 or 4 months .... can cross 25k sat .... so no one is dumping ....

Best of luck friends ....

If we make strong community ....
We can easily reach 100k sat end of the year... Smiley

I think by the en of the year we will hit 100k

100k? Be realistic guys!
When Polo adding vidz, we can reach 10-20k max.
But for sure, its only a matter of time when we hit a bigger exchange. (Bittrex, Polo)

10k is almost impossible, pascal was so crazily followed but their largest market cap was not 10k BTC, if the price is 10k, we are over 10k BTC market cap, possible? I don't think so, but TBH, poloniex won't list us.

Yes that would be possible.
10k are around 10m marketcap.
Polo himself will pump vidz like crazy, because they want profits.
But for the first time, let us reach 1k on yobit. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Look ARROUND!
Here is the link for design A+B

http://imgur.com/a/y9jBc

Hi Flash86,

thanks for the updated pictures.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/Yi7cTsE.png
"Design A: Movies" looks very neat. I like that filter on the top of the movie list, I am sure that someone is going to appreciate that option when searching for something to watch.

Code:
https://i.imgur.com/k1KA3UF.png
As for the website template of "Design A: Play Movie" the right side bar only has one item on it. Maybe it will make the page load faster -I kind of think it looks pretty plain as if something is missing or hasn't finished loading in that area.

Overall, nice work.
Jump to: