Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 279. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Thanks I was wondering about this too, I think 2fa on any site where you may be storing something of value is an absolute must!

We will be avoiding allowing users to store coins on the site as much as possible. For example when placing a bounty on something, it will give you an address to send the coins to which will then process either returning to sender if not filled or sending to the user who fills the bounty. The site is not intended to allow users to store their coins on it.

I thought that bittrex were not adding assets that pays dividends (for some legal reasons) untill they have location based blocking for markets, it's why mineum or mycelium tokens didn't get in. Not sure if this counts as one though.

We do not pay dividends but rather have a policy in place on how fiat earnings are used to fund buyback and burn programs. There would be no policy in place that would block bittrex from listing the currency.

Question for the dev:  Will there by an actual client side wallet where we control the private keys?  You mentioned paper wallets but I find that impractical, are there plans for a windows/linux/mac wallet application?  

Also have you talked to exchanges such as bittrex about getting approved on their exchanges?

We expect all users to use a private wallet. We will not be allowing users to store their coins on our site in the long term.

But you didn't answer my question.  Is a private wallet being developed?  I don't even see it mentioned on your roadmap.

You vtr fanbois are kind of dumb and sorry I just can't say anything nice because there is nothing. Read the post!!!!!! He clearly said, I quote "We expect all users to use a private wallet" unquote. Anyone with anything going on upstairs will take that as a yes there will be private wallets lololoolol

So mean dingle, such troll, such anger, such bla bla bla, idiots.

I just want to see a pic of the windows client sometime soon.  If the coin is being released right after ICO the windows client surely should be done by now no?

Very nice little trojan horse action from you here.

Pretending to be supporting both projects but at the same time fudding at every occasion.

Roll Eyes

Lol what?  I have criticized VTR with the long development.  I don't blindly support anything.  Yes I am invested in both but I don't put my emotions first, unlike you.  I will not blindly believe in anything.  As an investor it's not crazy to ask for a picture of a wallet that is supposed to be released in 1 day.

seriously mate, go fuck yourself.....

you're just a fucking attention whore and those with 2 brain cells can see right through your little fucking game....

bitch...
"seriously mate, go fuck yourself....."

Wow very intellectual.  Yeah I guess "my game" is complete after I asked for a simple screenshot of the wallet and the dev delivered.  
You're a very emotional person and I suggest not dealing in the crypto world.  Emotion will make you go broke..fast.

Take some advice:   Leave and don't come back.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Question for the dev:  Will there by an actual client side wallet where we control the private keys?  You mentioned paper wallets but I find that impractical, are there plans for a windows/linux/mac wallet application?  

Also have you talked to exchanges such as bittrex about getting approved on their exchanges?

Its got to have a regular wallet otherwise they dont get their money from the ico if I understand correctly.

Yes, there will be an actual client side wallet for you to have full control over your private keys. We highly advocate you use this and keep the majority of your VIDZ on your own infrastructure rather than on site.

Here are some screenshots,

A mac, and windows build will be provided when we're ready to launch everything.

Thanks for the screenshots!  I'll be investing more into this tomorrow.

I could not imagine this coin without a wallet. Its even in their release goals to release the wallet before getting any of their money. But why wait for tomorrow. Dont help the fomo. Just invest now and lock in your position.

Its got to have a regular wallet otherwise they dont get their money from the ico if I understand correctly.

Yes, there will be an actual client side wallet for you to have full control over your private keys. We highly advocate you use this and keep the majority of your VIDZ on your own infrastructure rather than on site.

A mac, and windows build will be provided when we're ready to launch everything.

Thanks for the screenshots!  I'll be investing more into this tomorrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Its so close but so far @ the same time. 36BTC in 14BTC 2 go.

Please people I already sent in what I can and I really want to see this coin happen. Please someone send in 14 btc so the goal can be made.

PLEASE!
Activity: 98

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

Exchanges?

Are you serious?

You'll be getting money from an illegal website (you know proceeds of crime) and you think (A) an exchange will list this project and (B) if they do list, they won't give your details over if ordered to do so by a court order?

go fuck yourself.

Some advice - don't pick up the soap.
Can you guys please stop arguing on this thread. Take it to a skype or slack if you want to fight. This is a place for nice people, who play nice and enjoy the company of others.
Thanks I was wondering about this too, I think 2fa on any site where you may be storing something of value is an absolute must!

We will be avoiding allowing users to store coins on the site as much as possible. For example when placing a bounty on something, it will give you an address to send the coins to which will then process either returning to sender if not filled or sending to the user who fills the bounty. The site is not intended to allow users to store their coins on it.

I thought that bittrex were not adding assets that pays dividends (for some legal reasons) untill they have location based blocking for markets, it's why mineum or mycelium tokens didn't get in. Not sure if this counts as one though.

We do not pay dividends but rather have a policy in place on how fiat earnings are used to fund buyback and burn programs. There would be no policy in place that would block bittrex from listing the currency.

We expect all users to use a private wallet. We will not be allowing users to store their coins on our site in the long term.

But you didn't answer my question.  Is a private wallet being developed?  I don't even see it mentioned on your roadmap.

You vtr fanbois are kind of dumb and sorry I just can't say anything nice because there is nothing. Read the post!!!!!! He clearly said, I quote "We expect all users to use a private wallet" unquote. Anyone with anything going on upstairs will take that as a yes there will be private wallets lololoolol

I just want to see a pic of the windows client sometime soon.  If the coin is being released right after ICO the windows client surely should be done by now no?

Pretending to be supporting both projects but at the same time fudding at every occasion.

Roll Eyes

Lol what?  I have criticized VTR with the long development.  I don't blindly support anything.  Yes I am invested in both but I don't put my emotions first, unlike you.  I will not blindly believe in anything.  As an investor it's not crazy to ask for a picture of a wallet that is supposed to be released in 1 day.
Question for the dev:  Will there by an actual client side wallet where we control the private keys?  You mentioned paper wallets but I find that impractical, are there plans for a windows/linux/mac wallet application? 

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
I'm still struggling with this whole website, crypto and investment thing. It just doesn't make sense.

Issue number 1: If you want your BTC investment to appreciate, you need to put it into a crypto wallet, which has no connection with the web site.

Issue number 2: if PureVidz becomes a success, it gets lots of users watching stuff, how does the ad money find it's way to crypto investors, without any form of auditing to know if the devs are stealing ad money or simply not declaring the ad revenue correctly? By definition, you can't trust a project whose stated aim is to steal from copyright holders.

Issue number 3: If PureVidz becomes a success, it becomes a take down target immediately. The 'investment' is just an illusion, as the project will never be allowed to gain momentum.

Issue number....you get the idea, there are lots of issues.

I would like the dev's take on these points, and i am not interested to hear opinions of investors since they are basically "Lalalalala hands in the ears, Fud fud fud! You are paranoid!"

You both should get out from up there, eachothers ass I mean. Who has said fud fud fud? Nobody so shut the fuck up. I have a hard time to know what on earth you are talking about no1. no 2 is easily solved with a trusted escrow, you know like the trusted escrows that are taking care of investors pre network release. I am almost 100% I have heard the dev respond to at least two of your issues when I read his posts. And you sound like a big enough boy to read a white paper no lol I await the dev to respond to you once again also  Cheesy

i never seen so many haters in one thread. you guys need to learn from other communities that r more welcoming to others with different views.
peace out.
now where have I read that before. hummm!
Touche.
less than 2 days ico will end, and only 29 btc, I think you will raise the min 50 btc, good luck op.

It has 33 btc not 29 btc. Still a ways to go but I just sent some in and im sure others will send some in soon. At least I hope so.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Roll Eyes
Activity: 82

I just want to see a pic of the windows client sometime soon.  If the coin is being released right after ICO the windows client surely should be done by now no?

You clearly are one of a kind dumb!! You need to wait one day, or you don't believe they have a wallet even though they need one to release their btc hahahaha keep showing your true colors and digging. Get your VTR bum boys to put together all their funds, all $50 of it and pay me and show you how its done, if you carry on fucking with my investment I will take care of your thread but not with skills of a 15 year old dropped back to first school dumb ass.

Activity: 82

But you didn't answer my question.  Is a private wallet being developed?  I don't even see it mentioned on your roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

i think devs said before they'd be looking to get listed on exchanges and didn't mind paying fee but i dont remember which exchanges if they mentioned any

hard to say cus theyre not directly paying anything are they? coins r burned which increases value of others and any coin could do burning but time will tell.
Activity: 98

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1156
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

i think devs said before they'd be looking to get listed on exchanges and didn't mind paying fee but i dont remember which exchanges if they mentioned any

Jump to: