Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 15. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 10:42:22 AM
When I was a kid, I thought the purpose of life was to get rich. For me to be able to get all my needs and also my wants in life. But, as I grow older. I begin to think that the purpose of life is to be happy having peace of mind and of heart, and honor the One who created me. Life is short and is fleeting. Life should be lived with unselfish ambition.
Activity: 85
December 23, 2017, 09:27:41 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Purpose of life is to be in love, to be hate. I think the purpose of my life is to know god in obey all his wills. To experience fun and sad. Life is full of surprices, happiness, sadness, first of all we need to care, because life is only one
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
December 23, 2017, 09:23:36 AM
I think the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for never and richer experience.
Activity: 143
December 23, 2017, 09:04:17 AM
Purpose of life is different according to different people. To me life purpose is doing what you intend to do and making it successful.That is why I say you have been  successful.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
December 23, 2017, 07:45:13 AM
if the purpose of my life has not been achieved I will go ahead,keep trying and praying so my goals are achieved.I am not the type of person who the easily give up,if I want something I should be able to get it.with effort and hard work surely something that is our goal will be achieved.So keep the spirit.
Activity: 81
December 23, 2017, 05:14:04 AM
I believe the purpose of life is to become happy and being good to others.
Activity: 79
December 23, 2017, 04:35:07 AM
purpose of life for me i want to serve god and my family
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 10:47:16 AM
For me, the purpose of life is as simple as enjoying it as it is without stepping on other people. It is to do what is right and enjoy the good karma of being good to other people. Life is what you think and see it. I don’t want to claim to know my real purpose, there’s gotta be more to life than what it seems, but I am sure that enjoying every second of it is important. Be good to the world and it will be good to you.
great thoughts...the main thing is not to lose yourself in the service of others...this happens often...you need to do good for people without putting youself at the expense
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
December 22, 2017, 09:48:40 AM
For me, the purpose of life is as simple as enjoying it as it is without stepping on other people. It is to do what is right and enjoy the good karma of being good to other people. Life is what you think and see it. I don’t want to claim to know my real purpose, there’s gotta be more to life than what it seems, but I am sure that enjoying every second of it is important. Be good to the world and it will be good to you.
Activity: 70
December 22, 2017, 08:17:10 AM
I think everyone has a different purpose in life, if the purpose of life is not reached until old age do not give up keep trying and do the best in life.
Activity: 14
December 22, 2017, 07:10:31 AM
All of us have a purpose here on earth. We all have different purpose it is up to you how will you use your life, it is whether you will going to inspire, motivate, be a blessing or even the enemy of others life. We all have the freedom to choose what life we will going to have and what is our purpose. We will just going to chooses between the two side the good and the bad. You? What side are you in? Good or bad?
Activity: 122
Merit: 3
sunxcoin.com - crypto/Fiat exchange ecosystem
December 22, 2017, 06:40:38 AM
The purpose of life is to learn to fight.In life we go through various problems, which we have to solve ourselves.In life we should enjoy and always be smiling, the only way we can succeed.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 07:56:07 AM
I think as we are still young, we still have a lot of chances to achieve our dream, as long as we want to work hard, learn and sacrifice our times we can achieve it, dreams cant be magically happened we need to make it happens, we need to used any opportunities to make our dream come true and to achieve our life purpose
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
December 20, 2017, 07:43:45 AM
The reason I know I'm living in this world is to have my family care when they are old and I also need to make a fortune with bitcoin so that I will be able to send my family to my family if I ever get lost in the world so I have to accumulate a lot of money.

Activity: 112
December 20, 2017, 07:41:00 AM
Purpose of life is Jesus Christ.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
December 20, 2017, 07:35:59 AM
I believe the purpose of life, is to do the will of 'him' that sent you. For the fact that u're still living, means, you are yet to fulfill that purpose for your existence.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
December 20, 2017, 07:14:08 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I guess the purpose of life would always be innovation. We all work hard and study hard because we want to become better, that way we will achieve things that will benefit us and our loved ones as well. It is really not clear, and it depends on the person who is answering this question.
Activity: 37
December 20, 2017, 06:06:59 AM
Humans are spiritual beings that possess eternal life and go through countless reincarnations. The human soul was created by branching off from God, so a Divine nature dwells in every soul. Hence all human beings are children of God .and i know that each of us have different purpose or rule in life.but you must to fight for good way and praise and trust god.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:45:17 AM

Purpose of life or of existence is to live life to the fullest abd to be happy. To be an inspiration to others andvenjoy your everyday life at the same time make others as happy as you are.
Activity: 29
December 20, 2017, 05:03:47 AM

Age should not be a barrier, if you really want to achieve something.
Pages:
Jump to: