Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 16. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 04:55:58 AM
Everybody has their own purpose in life and it's your job to find out what that is.

Activity: 14
December 19, 2017, 10:38:27 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
friend and family day #purposeoflife #porposeoflifeminstries indianapolis indiana godisgood visit us at purposeoflifeministries. com .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 19, 2017, 09:24:40 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

People who lived in life with purpose put their heart in building relationship with their family,friends,relatives,loveones and even other people.And people with a purpose in life tries to help and do good things to ther people without expecting  in return..And people with a purpose will always cherished every moments of their lives.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 19, 2017, 06:13:42 PM
to find peace within yourself, thru acceptance and inner strength
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:39:08 PM

There is a quote in the gym i go and it sounds like this: crying is acceptable, failure is not an option. There is no better way to say that if your purpose is not achieved then you have no reason to stop, keep walking johnny.
Activity: 70
December 19, 2017, 05:29:07 PM
you have to stive for a better life. do what you can and just let it be the way it is. 
Activity: 12
December 19, 2017, 03:28:59 PM
The purpose of life is to find the identity, to find it must be self controlled firts!!
Activity: 34
December 19, 2017, 02:47:43 PM
the purpose of life is to live
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 02:11:52 PM
The purpose of life is to Love the Lord with all my heart,with all my soul and with all my might. Also to Love my neighbour as I love my self.
Activity: 10
December 19, 2017, 10:33:45 AM
 Do not think too much if you arealive. In fact, it can not find the meaning of life.
Activity: 53
December 19, 2017, 10:29:07 AM
Purpose of life is to live it... live it in a way that you are happy and content with what you are doing and how you spend the life. The life is too short to be wasted on being sad and empty. But it doesn't mean that your tears are worthless. Their worth is dependent upon the reason for what you shed them. So no matter what and how harsh the condition is, life is given for us to be decorated ,by adding values of humanity, joy and kindness.
Activity: 75
December 19, 2017, 10:24:01 AM
Live for your loves. Love your families, your friend, your job or whatver
Activity: 33
December 19, 2017, 10:11:16 AM
The purpose of life is doing good things while you still alive like helping others and serve God.I have many purpose and plans in my life..While still young i want to work inorder for me to help my family and to help other people..

You nailed it. Some people do not see our success in life because they are blind and they only look on the money, house, and car, etc. that we have. But deep in our heart we are already accomplish our purpose if we are able to give smile and happiness to our family even in a simple things. Example:

1. If we are able to sacrifice our study just to give way to other younger brother/sister to finish their schooling because of some financial problems in the family.
2. If we are able to influence the youth to become a better individual by sharing good experience and knowledge so that it will help them for the future needs.
Activity: 378
December 19, 2017, 10:03:23 AM
The purpose of my life is to move forward. Forward in a positive way. Helping and encouraging my family members to become stable financially, emotionally and spiritually.
Activity: 196
December 19, 2017, 09:54:02 AM
The purpose of life is doing good things while you still alive like helping others and serve God.I have many purpose and plans in my life..While still young i want to work inorder for me to help my family and to help other people..
Activity: 12
December 19, 2017, 09:28:55 AM
God made us to make this world become better, don't against it by doing the bad things cause you will be punished by god.
Activity: 129
December 19, 2017, 05:27:28 AM

First, you have to figure out your purpose. Being easy in life won't help you, you have to stand up on your own.
If time come, you have to give all your best for that purpose. And if not yet achieved,  just keep going. Life is a long journey, learn to pause and continue. To surrender is not an option.
Activity: 81
December 19, 2017, 04:55:38 AM
IMO, the purpose of a human life is freedom, you will get your purpose of life when you're actually freedom.
Activity: 60
December 19, 2017, 01:28:17 AM
The purpose of life is how you Cool be good to other be a gift to other and express love to others...I believe that we are bornn to other...express love everyday
Activity: 184
December 18, 2017, 11:59:32 PM
never give up in to our goal when human law is entangled as our social being alive aims to build the earth for the better. Like as water flowing we just need to follow the flow well. Go forward to achieve what we want
Pages:
Jump to: