Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 14. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 02:30:40 AM
Raise my own family with a good girfriend, but the main goal that I need to achieve before this is making myself a millionare. Likely what 2pac did before he died.
Activity: 72
December 28, 2017, 02:29:51 AM
The purpose of life is to live mindfully and passionately in the present moment😊, to love unabashedly, to be a lifelong learner💯, to seek adventure and growth, and to spread kindness😍 and peace😍 along the way.And to cultivate your gifts,inner knowing of your lifelong quest for soul.And to takecare of your self to takecare of the world🌏.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 27, 2017, 11:02:04 PM
I believe the purpose of life is to make the most
out of your time and existence. Make your mark
however you can and leave a lasting legacy.

Fill that life with passion, love, hope, peace and lasting memories.
Be thankful to god for the opportunities and lessons bestowed upon
you daily. Share your blessings and be optimistic in everything.
Get busy living and get busy dying. Life is too short.
Activity: 28
December 27, 2017, 09:30:34 PM
Everyone has his own goal I belive, and goal of one might be to pervent the goal of other one, and I don't see any contradictions here. Life is complicated.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 27, 2017, 02:43:00 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

the purpose of life is to achieve what we need and spend our life on making people around us happy, it is not all self-worth sometimes it a matter of how we live our life to make other lives complete and happy.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
December 27, 2017, 01:16:58 AM
The purpose of life is for you to be happy and be successful in all your endeavors.
Activity: 28
December 26, 2017, 06:34:21 PM
The purpose of my life is to be happy and successful. I always want to give to my family and always want to make them happy. And most importantly I always want to enjoy my life. Kiss
Activity: 33
December 26, 2017, 04:27:09 PM
The purpose of life does not always have to be achieved. But we need to remember that we have tried hard to achieve our goals. If achieved, that's good. If not, do not worry. Sometimes our goals can change over time. When situations and circumstances change, sometimes we do not even realize that our goals are also changing instantaneously.
Activity: 42
December 26, 2017, 01:31:44 PM
The ultimate purpose of life is to be happy. There is a wide agreement that our ultimate end is to be happy. We can get this happy to God. Because man will only seek what is lasting not what is partial.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 26, 2017, 01:15:26 PM
My purpose in life is to be a successful person, useful to everyone, especially my parents and my family.
Activity: 469
Merit: 102
FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER
December 26, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
Fighting and fighting to reach dreams, to realize that should learn from any, wherever, anyone who can make us increased insight into, and praying to god
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
December 26, 2017, 12:38:29 PM
You better dont ask yourself such questions, or one day you become mad or even worse- religious, we just live, have fun and die like all other creatures.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 24, 2017, 10:11:51 PM
My goal is to work hard. and make a lot of money. Let me go around the world. to visit the famous tourist resorts in the world. I will support the homeless. the poor. I wish everyone to help the poor.
Activity: 47
December 24, 2017, 09:47:30 PM
for the cell to reproduce. aside from that, who knows
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
December 24, 2017, 02:24:06 PM

Age should not be a barrier, if you really want to achieve something.

The purpose of life is a difficult question. I just live and enjoy life. I help my family and friends. I try not to make big plans. My life is simple.
Your words seem like the words of a happy person and that's great! That may be the main purpose of life: to live it happily.
Activity: 114
December 24, 2017, 09:27:47 AM
Each of us has his own goal to accomplish it and how to take it, in fact humans need a purpose in life to gain meaningful life which is
we dream big to achieve great. Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 285
Brave New World
December 24, 2017, 08:44:12 AM
I would imagine the purpose is bipartite: to be happy and to procreate.

Since the inception of life it has propagated via cell division or procreation so that has to be part of the purpose, but we also have brains that want us to be content, fulfilled, entertained, and happy so i surmise that is the other part.

There may be a few more facets though. Also, when longevity treatments are created in the future the procreation part may be less important and can be delayed by many, many years.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
December 24, 2017, 08:14:29 AM

Age should not be a barrier, if you really want to achieve something.

The purpose of life is a difficult question. I just live and enjoy life. I help my family and friends. I try not to make big plans. My life is simple.
Activity: 420
December 23, 2017, 04:14:01 PM
To learn to listen to your heart and soul.
Activity: 238
December 23, 2017, 03:57:22 PM
For me, the purpose of life is to be the person God wants you to be by developing your character and attitude. Life is not about comfort but learning our lessons and learning it well.
Pages:
Jump to: