Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 23. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 01:29:07 PM
It is changeable . For example if you live poor it might be survive. If you live a rich country you live it up
Activity: 4
October 23, 2017, 04:31:14 PM
Purpose of life is to be the good humanbeing and try to not do shit
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
October 23, 2017, 04:01:54 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

If ever I didn't achieve my purpose in life I believe that I'm still existing for a reason. And God knows why I'm still here. He created us for a reason and purpose. We all play a big role in this world though others might not recognize us sometimes. All I have to do is to live life in a right headed path. Make a good purpose out of it and inspire others through it. It should be a purpose driven life.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Valorem Foundation
October 23, 2017, 03:38:24 PM
Time gives us purpose, and meaning. Use it wisely.
Activity: 10
October 23, 2017, 12:07:28 AM
Purpose of life my not achieve, I'm just learn from the pass so in the future im not get failure
Activity: 17
October 22, 2017, 11:39:34 PM
Therefore I created the Creation that I might be known." One possible interpretation of this view is that the meaning of life for an individual is to know the nature of God, and the purpose of all of creation is to reveal that nature, and to prove its value as the ultimate treasure, that is God Shocked Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
October 22, 2017, 04:02:33 PM
world and every thing of world is mortal. so we should worship of God and those activities through which God agree with us in Quran Allah says that " I did not create the humans and jin but only for worship. So the main purpose of life is to agree the Allah.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
October 22, 2017, 02:38:12 PM
There is no purpose in life -> Nihilism

That is true, but although there is no true purpose in life, you sure can enjoy life with a good job, good friends and a loving family.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
October 08, 2017, 09:58:54 PM
The purpose of my life is beneficial to many other human beings, besides I want to make happy family and friends that I know. I hope the world can be peaceful and no more war.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 08:50:23 PM
There is no purpose in life -> Nihilism
Activity: 140
October 08, 2017, 07:54:21 PM
My purpose of life is to live it to the fullest., Self-satisfaction differs from every one so there are really different approach on how to do it.
Activity: 97
October 08, 2017, 10:16:48 AM
The purpose of my life is to be happy and successful. I always want to provide for my family and always want to keep them happy. And most importantly i always want to enjoy my life.
Activity: 108
October 08, 2017, 09:33:46 AM
The purpose of life is a vision or aspiration of my life. The ideals of my personal life is actually very simple but it seems necessary struggle, kerjakeras, and prayers to the Creator. The purpose of my life is to achieve the happiness of life in the world and in the hereafter.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 112
October 08, 2017, 09:07:33 AM
Life should have purpose, but that is not the end of purpose of life. I failed for many times reaching my goals, but I do not stop keeping my effort to get it. If I surrender to get it, I may never reach my purpose of life. When I can forward, Why I should give up. 
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
October 08, 2017, 08:35:13 AM
Question posed here ? seriously ?
Greed $$$.
Look around..  Roll Eyes

It seems you're right.
For the most people only important thing is hw much money they have and how much stuff they can buy.
Of course, purpose of life is much more but most people never understand it.
Money is a means of achieving something in life but not the ultimate goal or purpose of life.

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
October 08, 2017, 05:26:09 AM
the purpose of life is to make the most out of it. Do much good and achieve whatever you want. Help and contribute with what you can while you still can. Dream, Live, Love, pray and be thankful and be appreciative of what god has given us in this life. 
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
October 08, 2017, 05:06:20 AM
Question posed here ? seriously ?
Greed $$$.
Look around..  Roll Eyes
Activity: 337
October 08, 2017, 04:43:43 AM
purpose of life is very simple, purpose of life is to Obey and worship God.

Definitely!!God give us life..We must serve and worship Him.We must do good deeds and enjoy being his son.Let's be more a responsible human being.Have a wonderful life together with our family.
Activity: 196
October 08, 2017, 12:49:36 AM
the purpose of life is to achieve  dignity and to gain something which is useful for others and help of build up a better society.
but now this thing are changed because of capitalization and professionalization... we forget our main purpose of life instead of getting benefits....
Activity: 3
October 07, 2017, 08:57:12 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
For my life what the way I want to live it. You have to have a well-written map of what you want to do, where you want to go, what you want to achieve.

The purpose of life is to worship and serve God,follow His words.Do good deeds and enjoy life as long as you are not hurting anybody.
Pages:
Jump to: