Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 24. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
October 07, 2017, 07:59:01 PM
well there isn't only purpose of life, the one we have defined for ourselves. There is much more purpose to our life than we can imagine. We don't know but we have been fulfilling this purpose since the moment we were born. Obviously achieving our self defined purpose gives us a feeling of completeness and achievement, but if we fail to achieve it then that does't mean that we are useless or our life is meaningless. We are unknowingly fulfilling our purpose of life.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
October 07, 2017, 06:49:01 PM
for me the purpose of our life is to seek happiness in the world, and then enjoy it.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 02:47:03 PM
Bored life

wake-up early

go to work

play with children

sex with wife

Real life

make a goal

do any thing to make that goal real 
Activity: 10
October 07, 2017, 02:07:53 PM
Just enjoy life. Do good deeds. We all die so why not do things that makes us happy? As long as it's beneficial and moral.
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
October 07, 2017, 01:44:08 PM
You never stop achieving your goals. Goals are made because they meant to be finished, correct? Age is never a factor for this one nor money. As long as you have the correct mindset, a goal can always be finished. Do everything with all your power so that the feeling of achieving this life long goal is satisfying.
Activity: 672
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
October 07, 2017, 01:31:37 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

my friend, life is a struggle. continue your struggle, never giveup. until god says "rest from your struggle" Smiley
Activity: 207
October 07, 2017, 11:44:52 AM
As we are still young  we need  to be a useful in our world  we need to follow God's commandment God give us our porpose in life to follow him   and to worship him .
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
September 22, 2017, 10:50:28 AM
When we create something, like table, chair, car etc. we, as creators, give purpose to these things.
It's the same for us.
We are created beings and our creator gave us purpose of life.
It's very well explained in the Genesis 1:28- To be fruitful (good life), to multiply (to have family, kids) and rue over creation (take care about nature).
Our problem is that we are to arrogant and believe that we know better and that we don't need God in our lives.
We can see result of such thinking: chaos, destruction, conflicts, wars, hunger etc.
Activity: 392
September 22, 2017, 10:34:45 AM
My purpose in life is to live happily in this world with people I love, happy to be accomplished if we have enough money, so I work looking for bitcoin to realize the dream of living with enough money.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:44:16 AM

I say go forward regardless of the circumstances, no matter how difficult the journey or uncomfortable it may cause you to feel. If your goals, ambitions, and dreams are strong enough you will keep going no matter how many times you've fallen. Get back up and try and try again. Don't give your self any excuses and keep going forward.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 03:56:48 AM
i don't think into existence of a purpose of life, but if really exist one, i suppose is one of the most hardest things in life... the happiness

Enjoy your youth, that is usually when people are at their happiest.
having fun when young and struggling when old age, very wise once the advice. It should be from the youth to prepare life for old age than you later when old trouble and still work.
Activity: 85
Merit: 11
September 21, 2017, 06:59:14 AM
The only purpose of life is being happy. But that is not that simple as it might look.
You need to find your goals and move to them like a bull, find a love and make some kids, be helpful with people around.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 22, 2017, 03:50:39 AM
i don't think into existence of a purpose of life, but if really exist one, i suppose is one of the most hardest things in life... the happiness

Enjoy your youth, that is usually when people are at their happiest.
Activity: 37
September 21, 2017, 08:40:05 PM
Activity: 209
September 21, 2017, 06:21:46 PM
Love & kids
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 21, 2017, 06:21:14 PM
The only purpose of life is being happy. But that is not that simple as it might look.
You need to find your goals and move to them like a bull, find a love and make some kids, be helpful with people around.

Fill your heart with love, and do until others what you would like for them to do until you.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 21, 2017, 06:09:11 AM
purpose is Help others , dovelp my self and world  , will not achieved till die

The main purpose of our life is to have fun while walking to the right path. God gave us life that we are using now and we should use it in a right and good purpose but many people are wasting their life because of doing illegal things. We should enjoy our life and have fun because we don't know when will God take it from us.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 17, 2017, 02:37:54 AM
it is depend on your religious  but as general  help other and development earth 
Activity: 40
September 21, 2017, 03:20:24 AM
purpose is Help others , dovelp my self and world  , will not achieved till die
Activity: 7
September 21, 2017, 12:57:15 AM
Tujuan hidup saya menjadi pribadi yang lebih baik dari yang sebelumnya .dan bisa membahagiakan orang yang saya sayangi.
Pages:
Jump to: