Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 25. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 17, 2017, 05:17:43 AM
it is depend on your religious  but as general  help other and development earth 

For me, The main purpose of our life is to have fun while walking to the right path. God gave us life that we are using now and we should use it in a right and good purpose but many people are wasting their life because of doing illegal things. We should enjoy our life and have fun because we don't know when will God take it from us.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 11:11:56 PM
The main purpose of life is knowing why do you exist. Try to ask yourself, what makes you as a  unique individual? If you cannot figure it out you cannot define your purpose of existence. Life is about knowing yourself as a whole and putting yourself with others, and last its about doing what is necessary to improve yourself and to help your society
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 16, 2017, 10:01:33 AM
this is one of life's greatest mystery.
if you look into the Bible, our purpose is to serve God by abiding into its rules and to propagate the faith. the end game is make as much people to believe in God.
the root of this purpose is that after death you will go to heaven. such a root means your actions in your life have consequences in the next.
if you believe that this life is it, no more after life. then you can do whatever the heck you want without consequences. thus devoiding your life of meaning and of coarse purpose.
purpose has to root from somewhere, and that somewhere is belief.

The teachings you're talking about came just roughly 2000years ago. What about the people before the bible came to be? I think our purpose depends not on any books but how we act towards our fellow humans. We are aware now of our actions and it doesn't need any divine assistance to know that we should take carenof each other
I agree. The purpose of life comes with experiences. With these experiences all throughout your life, the learnings will come after it. And for this world was created by God and so are we, we must protect everything that God created. We must value everything.
I think you must do good things thats one purpose of life. God created us to do what his commandment.  And doing good to others is one that God commanded us..
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content
September 16, 2017, 04:57:44 AM
You gotta lose that mindset and tell yourself you can achieve it now. Go for it! You have nothing to lose but everything to gain. You know what they say about people on their death bed

right. They dont talk about the money or houses or cars they talk about what they did with their life and the quality of the time spent. Spend that precious time wisely
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 15, 2017, 05:53:34 AM
if you look into the Bible, our purpose is to serve God by abiding into its rules and to propagate the faith. the end game is make as much people to believe in God.
the root of this purpose is that after death you will go to heaven. such a root means your actions in your life have consequences in the next.
if you believe that this life is it, no more after life. then you can do whatever the heck you want without consequences. thus devoiding your life of meaning and of coarse purpose.

The teachings you're talking about came just roughly 2000years ago. What about the people before the bible came to be? I think our purpose depends not on any books but how we act towards our fellow humans. We are aware now of our actions and it doesn't need any divine assistance to know that we should take carenof each other
I agree. The purpose of life comes with experiences. With these experiences all throughout your life, the learnings will come after it. And for this world was created by God and so are we, we must protect everything that God created. We must value everything.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 13, 2017, 02:47:40 AM

Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
September 12, 2017, 10:54:10 PM
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 07:02:59 AM
In life, we accumulate many give-and-take accounts that are the direct result of our actions and actions. These accounts may be either positive or negative depending on the positive-negative nature of our actions.in fact, in this present era around 65% of our lives are destined (not under our control) and 35% of our lives are governed by our own free will. All the great events in our lives have been doomed.these events include our birth, the family in which we are born, the married couple we are, the children we have, the serious illness and the time of our death.the happiness and pain we give and receive from those we love and recognize is a simple form of the case of earlier giving-and-receive accounts that direct how human relationships are revealed.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
September 12, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
I'm doing right now is to be grateful and enjoy on my life, because if you are too ambitious to pursue your dreams, you will experience stress and will look like an unhappy person.
Merit: 544
September 12, 2017, 06:02:07 AM
God gave us life. I believe that he created all that we know, and that he is the actual purpose of our lives. This ultimately leads me to believe that the purpose of life would be to follow his ways, and to obey his rules.

The main purpose of our life is to have fun while walking to the right path. God gave us life that we are using now and we should use it in a right and good purpose but many people are wasting their life because of doing illegal things. We should enjoy our life and have fun because we don't know when will God take it from us.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
September 12, 2017, 05:59:58 AM
As Buddha says: life's purpose is to find it's purpose. Woah meta! Well, if you didn't fullfil your purpose, maybe that purpose is not for you. I feel that you don't need to stress out on your purpose or fulfilling it. Maybe you are doing your purpose right now and the effect of it will start a chain reaction with others. It depends on your higher power.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 12, 2017, 05:58:10 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Just keep looking forward. As you said, if you're still young, you have more time to achieve your goal in life. Keep pushing yourself on the thing that you really want to get. Don't let your doubt eat your strength. Stand still and do what you can to reach your goal and dreams in life. You live in this world to face all those struggles and happiness or whatever happens in your life. Just keep moving forward and motivate youself in all things.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
September 12, 2017, 05:32:52 AM
God gave us life. I believe that he created all that we know, and that he is the actual purpose of our lives. This ultimately leads me to believe that the purpose of life would be to follow his ways, and to obey his rules.
Activity: 54
September 11, 2017, 01:48:51 PM
First ask yourself what is the purpose of our life , life is beautiful thing in which people exist and have many different dream or goal . Life is like a race in which all people are running to achieve their dream.
Activity: 191
September 11, 2017, 11:28:34 AM
Many of us keep ourselves so busy between work, chores and our leisure activities that there’s really little time to think deep thoughts about the meaning of life.
But occasionally, somewhere in the back of our minds, we have a nagging feeling that there must be something more. There must be a purpose for our lives—something we were meant to be or accomplish.
1DC
Activity: 448
September 11, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
Everyone of us have different answer when they ask what is the purpose of their life. Some will say the purpose of their life is to be happy, to help other people, to achieve their goals and plans in the future and many more. But our answers have one similarity, all of those answers are towards the goodness of life.
Activity: 59
September 11, 2017, 04:05:24 AM
what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh?
improve others and world

make child

make life easy

happy others
Merit: 502
September 10, 2017, 02:46:07 PM
Purpose of life is very simple....eat, fuck, sleep, die. Anyone who denies this probably isn't getting laid enough
Activity: 414
September 10, 2017, 01:38:44 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

If my life's purpose is not realized I will be disappointed. But I will not despair, because many people can still be successful and happy even though the purpose of life does not materialize.I will not give up on the circumstances and I will keep trying to do the best for my life so I can be successful and happy
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
September 10, 2017, 08:02:32 AM

Every life existed for a purpose.  And everyone of us has its own timeline.  Some fulfill their life's purpose at young age while others reached it when they get old.  If you feel that since young and now you are old but still your life's purpose is still not yet achieved, do not give up, instead go forward.  Surrender your life's purpose to God and He will direct your path in achieving it.  Remember what the saying said "Winners never quit and Quitter never win".  So, do not surrender.  Go Forward.
Pages:
Jump to: