Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 26. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 07:20:38 AM
To each his or her own purpose in life, it doesn't have to be big plans, it can be simply happy existance.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
If the goal is not achieved, then you need to move forward to implement it. Life is given to us to achieve the goals so that we constantly develop, and not sit with our hands down.
Activity: 35
September 10, 2017, 03:27:38 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
You can achieved your purpose if you are determined and comitted to it. But first, you must know that your purpose in this life must be aligned to what Gods' want you to be. In order to determine your purpose you must submitt your self to Him, Follow Him and Accept Him as your Saviour eventually you will soon realized what is your purpose and how will you going to achieve it.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 02:27:18 AM
Make sure you have a backup purpose? I think the modern world is geared to keeping us feeling inferior by insisting we all have dreams that can only be achieved by endebting yourself or buying shit. Maybe contentedness is a lot closer to home than they would have you believe.

purpose of life is to dream and fulfill does dream. dreams which is not only for your good but for other people too, because we are not to live to be selfish,but to give love. when dreaming ask God for guidance for you not to be confuse. put God always in the center of your life for you to achieve does dreams because He is the one who gave the life that you have now. to show that you are greatful to the life that He gave you, fulfill your mission, be good and be a responsible servant of him.
Activity: 28
September 09, 2017, 10:08:36 PM
We, as human beings shouldn't have just one life purpose, I'm not saying you can't have one mainly purpose but then you should have others that derive from it. Another way of seeing it is with a list of goals for a life stage, so if you complete one, then you have another one and you will go like this all your life. Let me put you an example If my main goal is get a science degree my list will be something like this:

1-Finishing highschool with good sciences grades
2-prepare myself to get a good SAT score
3-Get into college/university
4-Finishing university

and stuff like that, I mean having just one thing to work for is very inestable, we all should have our list of big, medium and short goals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 09, 2017, 03:06:17 PM
Help others, be a caring loving person and that alone will give you a purpose in life.
Activity: 7
September 07, 2017, 11:22:10 AM
My purpose in life is to find my purpose and give your whole life, time and effort to the purpose.
Activity: 114
September 07, 2017, 11:10:25 AM
To become an Engineer, build structures, live in peace and have a long life with my love ones.
Activity: 80
September 07, 2017, 11:03:44 AM
My purpose in life is to be a successful Bitcoiner in every aspect!!
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
ZUFLO and only ZUFLO
September 07, 2017, 09:56:26 AM
our life's purpose is to look for a purpose all our life, then we die purposelessly,
do we believe in god is a similar question, and answer is usually in the question,
but if we find any purpose then we are more satisfied and have more will to live,
i've found purpose in working as a secular presumed god, makes me feel goodier,
and, op, you should edit your starting post and clean it from emoticons, thanks, zik

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 08:54:45 AM
Life is what we make it, meaning we are the ones shaping our own lives for good or bad. Its everyones choice how they shape their lives. But the important part of your life is enjoy living everyday without harming anyone and living the way of life you want to live with.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
September 07, 2017, 08:42:32 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

If you are a religious one person, for sure the purpose of your life is to live in this world with God's commandment accordingly.
Then in my opinion as well, living in this earth was a big privileged, enjoy the living things were God created it, be strong and prepared too for every circumstances may come to us. To achieve our dreams in life, Because has also A dream to all of us here, so we must be a big dreamer too as what God do
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
September 07, 2017, 03:42:28 AM

When you are old enough but haven't achieved your purpose yet, the only reason to keep going is to move forward. Whatever purpose or dream you have, it doesn't requires someone young for dreams do not have an age limit.
Activity: 364
September 05, 2017, 07:16:30 AM
Purpose of life doesn't always have to be achieved. But we need to keep in mind that we have put so much effort to achieve our purpose. If it is achieved, that's good. If it's not, don't worry. Sometimes our purpose can change by the time goes. When the situations and circumstances change, sometimes we don't even notice that our purpose changes instantly as well. We just don't realize yet Cheesy
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 05, 2017, 07:05:53 AM
To find the real you and to be kind to tohose people who are kind to you . Pay for your debts to the other people who helps you when you are down once you got a better life its time to help other people who needs help, just enjoy and be happy .

Life is very important because without it we are not present here. God want us to do good things by helping other people if they have a problems. While we are doing good things, we should enjoy doing it and we should have fun because the purpose of our life is to have a memorable memories that we can treasure in our heart.
Activity: 13
September 05, 2017, 06:57:30 AM
To find the real you and to be kind to tohose people who are kind to you . Pay for your debts to the other people who helps you when you are down once you got a better life its time to help other people who needs help, just enjoy and be happy .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
September 05, 2017, 06:31:23 AM
Purpose of life is to reach our goal in life and to explore everything in this world and know the other people we incounter. Life its so beautiful so dont waste our time in this world we have many purpose in our so that we are live in this world.
Activity: 26
September 05, 2017, 02:59:30 AM
To adopt disabled children that would otherwise never be adopted.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
September 04, 2017, 09:04:43 AM
Why do you think there is a purpose of life, does there need to be!
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
September 01, 2017, 06:03:41 AM
Well there is a popular saying that when the purpose of a thing is unknown, abuse is inabitable. So I think knowing the purpose of life will give us a guide to how to get to our purpose in life.
But since we are not the author of our purpose in life it some times hard to fine the purpose of life and this has lead many to leave a purposeless life. But what some see as their purpose in life may mean nothing to another person.
While some know and get to they purpose at their early age some other get it at they old age, and even some don't even get to they purpose at all.
And I still believed that some other are destine to fail so they can learn from it and even others too.
Pages:
Jump to: