Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 107. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
If BitCoin gets any higher in price Qora will be the best buy on the market and most stable position for everyone to jump out of BitCoin into. If it gets to 1 satoshi the value is the same for BitCoin and can go nowhere but up. There was 130 BitCoin and 10x growth so 1300 BitCoin approx value. I want to see BitCoin keep going up and force this position!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/QORABTC/meQTgoQf-Qora-will-break-out-from-the-triangle-very-soon-LONG/

I draw this chart!
We are almost at the end from the Triangle!

In 2 weeks, we will see a major break out from the Triangle!
Qora can go Up or down!
BUT
I am pretty sure(95%),  that Qora will go UP! if BTC don't go through the roof.
It will be a huge breakout UP!
Many whales are keeping the price down atm and accumulate imo

I don't know how much time Qora will require, to reach ~30sat, but within the next 2 months we will definitely see ~30sat

Decentralized slack, Qrowdfund, polling, hosting, social network man there's so much in Qora, but there's just not enough appreciation for the work. It just lacks marketing

Qora could put together a decentralized Twitter. Twitter is shutting down free speech. The MSM has to regain their strong hold and now Google uses Fake News Sites popups too. There is a big opportunity here.

twitter alternative...brilliant idea!
Thx! I think so too. It would Network and Market itself too as Twitter is just that Social and people could easily adopt it all at once.
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020
★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★
Qora needs some marketing pros Smiley

We are working on it and hope to have an outline for Crowetic to approve soon.
MM
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Qora needs some marketing pros Smiley
Activity: 194
Merit: 101
If BitCoin gets any higher in price Qora will be the best buy on the market and most stable position for everyone to jump out of BitCoin into. If it gets to 1 satoshi the value is the same for BitCoin and can go nowhere but up. There was 130 BitCoin and 10x growth so 1300 BitCoin approx value. I want to see BitCoin keep going up and force this position!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/QORABTC/meQTgoQf-Qora-will-break-out-from-the-triangle-very-soon-LONG/

I draw this chart!

Qora can go Up or down!
BUT

I don't know how much time Qora will require, to reach ~30sat, but within the next 2 months we will definitely see ~30sat

Decentralized slack, Qrowdfund, polling, hosting, social network man there's so much in Qora, but there's just not enough appreciation for the work. It just lacks marketing

Qora could put together a decentralized Twitter. Twitter is shutting down free speech. The MSM has to regain their strong hold and now Google uses Fake News Sites popups too. There is a big opportunity here.

twitter alternative...brilliant idea!
legendary

I draw this chart!

Qora can go Up or down!
BUT

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

I draw this chart!

Qora can go Up or down!
BUT
I am pretty sure(95%),  that Qora will go UP! if BTC don't go through the roof.

Nice chart. I like the detailed explanation you came up with Qora's price prediction. As well as you do, I hope to see the goal of 30 sat per Qora become a reality very soon. I think that its price may go even higher if we could attract new investors and people into it. It all needs a huge effort from the community and development team, in order to increase its awareness and popularity.

Nevertheless, I hope that next year will bring new and exciting things for Qora.  Smiley

Exactly. Qora has so many uses not only for personal applications, but also for business/commercial purposes. Imagine dapps built on Qora, being used on banks, corporations, and other business. It's price and marketcap would skyrocket for sure, but this may be obstructed with the lack of marketing. That should be one of the first things to consider, in order to help Qora reach massive adoption.
legendary

Do Qora actually have a guy organizing the marketing works?

I don't think so
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Share Love

Do Qora actually have a guy organizing the marketing works?
Activity: 399
legendary

I draw this chart!

Qora can go Up or down!
BUT

Activity: 539
Merit: 265

I draw this chart!

Qora can go Up or down!
BUT

legendary
legendary

There's sure a lot of potential value from decentralized hosting, polling and now the decentralized slack-clone Quoth. Imagine Quoth making news on something like CoinDesk?

Slack is a multi billion dollar company, but it doesn't offer decentralization like Quoth does. In April 2016 , Slack was valued at $2.8 billion.

You do have a point there, mate. Quoth may be a big competitor to Slack, thus increasing its chances of having a similar or even higher value than its counterpart had on April 2016. If Quoth becomes viral, then I expect Qora to increase in market cap like skyrocket and become one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies. That being said, Qora has huge potential to become a disruptive platform used by the masses.  Smiley

Qora surely lacks appropriate marketing and without that, we just can't expect it to gain users. Without appropriate marketing, how would people discover the usability of Qora?

Exactly. That should be number one on Qora's priority list. Because, a technology as powerful as Qora can become a big hit on the mainstream world if enough people realize its true potential, and put the same up to good use. We need something that could catch the attention of people who don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies at all, that could jump right into Qora and invest money into it. Also, we need companies and business to start using Qora but all is done with good effort from the community and the development team of Qora. If done right, we could see a very bright future for Qora itself. That being said, it is better off to buy cheap Qora now, before the opportunity ends.  Smiley

just wait about 1 or 2 weeks and Qora will fly again!
Target is ~30sat!
Don't miss the Qora train guys

I'm right behind you mate. I think that we can expect prices to rise even more, as Quoth launches officially on the Qora platform. For next year, I think things will be huge for Qora with new and exciting surprises to come by!  Grin
legendary
would be good to see active development and regular video updates about Quoth.

Video demos anyone? Qora can get a lot more popular than this. I think it could reach thousands of users with some promotion. We need someone who is dedicated to making videos, running a dedicated Qora forum and answering questions full time.

Agree. A well made video promotion for Qora's killer feature would definitely gain traction if posted on YouTube and other social media platforms in order to increase awareness and popularity. All we need is a good video designer that would help us reach this goal, and of course some donations to make this a reality. If there is any donations needed for this whenever it is Qora or BTC, then count me in. I'll be glad to help spread awareness of Qora.  Cheesy

There's sure a lot of potential value from decentralized hosting, polling and now the decentralized slack-clone Quoth. Imagine Quoth making news on something like CoinDesk?

Slack is a multi billion dollar company, but it doesn't offer decentralization like Quoth does. In April 2016 , Slack was valued at $2.8 billion.

Slack just confirmed that it's raised $200 million at a $3.8 billion valuation, confirming what Business Insider had previously reported.

The new round was led by Thrive Capital with participation by GGV, Comcast Ventures, and Slack's existing investors, including Accel and Social Capital.

The company has raised $540 million in total so far. Its last round of funding came exactly a year ago, when it raised $160 million at a $2.8 billion valuation.

Slack, launched a little over two years ago, is a popular communication and chat program for businesses. It allows people to send messages and create private group channels at work.

It makes money by charging monthly or annually subscriptions. It now has 2.7 million daily active users, of which 800,000 of them are paid users. In February, it said it's on pace to generate $64 million in revenue by the end of the year.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Slack-just-raised-another-200-million-round-and-its-now-worth-3-8-billion/articleshow/51652373.cms

Qora surely lacks appropriate marketing and without that, we just can't expect it to gain users. Without appropriate marketing, how would people discover the usability of Qora?

Target is ~30sat!

Why, whats coming up? That's a 300% increase you are suggesting
Activity: 539
Merit: 265

Video demos anyone? Qora can get a lot more popular than this. I think it could reach thousands of users with some promotion. We need someone who is dedicated to making videos, running a dedicated Qora forum and answering questions full time.

Agree. A well made video promotion for Qora's killer feature would definitely gain traction if posted on YouTube and other social media platforms in order to increase awareness and popularity. All we need is a good video designer that would help us reach this goal, and of course some donations to make this a reality. If there is any donations needed for this whenever it is Qora or BTC, then count me in. I'll be glad to help spread awareness of Qora.  Cheesy

Slack just confirmed that it's raised $200 million at a $3.8 billion valuation, confirming what Business Insider had previously reported.

The new round was led by Thrive Capital with participation by GGV, Comcast Ventures, and Slack's existing investors, including Accel and Social Capital.

The company has raised $540 million in total so far. Its last round of funding came exactly a year ago, when it raised $160 million at a $2.8 billion valuation.

Slack, launched a little over two years ago, is a popular communication and chat program for businesses. It allows people to send messages and create private group channels at work.

It makes money by charging monthly or annually subscriptions. It now has 2.7 million daily active users, of which 800,000 of them are paid users. In February, it said it's on pace to generate $64 million in revenue by the end of the year.

http://www.businessinsider.in/Slack-just-raised-another-200-million-round-and-its-now-worth-3-8-billion/articleshow/51652373.cms

Target is ~30sat!
legendary

legendary

legendary

legendary
I agree with you!
Qora is a hidden gem

The price should rise radical,  when polo will fix their issues and a few more guys notice what is going on with Qora

Yeah. In my own opinion, Qora needs more marketing in order to help spread its awareness among the masses. Something like a cool video intro about what is Qora (not the current one, but a new and improved one) would definitely do the trick. Also, we need more developers that would design usable apps with Qora and increase popularity and usability. I imagine Qora being a very advanced cryptocurrency in a couple of years with features like: smart contracts, mobile app (Android/iOS), decentralized marketplace, decentralized social network and more. Imagine the possibilities with the decentralized web of Qora! It would definitely be a game changer.

I'm looking forward to see Qora become something huge in the near future. If it gets very popular, it may even surpass NXT in marketcap.  Cheesy
Activity: 399
-[ANNouncement]- QORA on polo communications...

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pass along the information that poloniex has given me, regarding why their withdrawals are still disabled...

They've told me that they're unable to keep their wallet sync'd... Which is strange, because I have about 5 nodes up and running and sync'd. I told them to remove the db and let it sync again, but for whatever reason that isn't working for them. I also gave them a long list of nodes to add, which they did... Here's what they told me about what they're seeing (seems like a networking issue on their side to me, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know so that I can pass it on to them. Thanks!)

Quote from: poloniex
We can't get our node to sync; it always gets stuck at a block near the current one. The last attempt was made using the partial blockchain snapshot you provided and adding the new explorer as a known peer, but it failed pretty quickly with this error:

Exception in thread "Thread-13" java.io.IOError: java.io.IOException: Checksum does not match, data broken

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

I then told them to try deleting and re-sync the db...

Thanks for the suggestion, but it is something we have tried many times. Sometimes it will sync once, but then stop getting new blocks.

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Then I said that they looked like they were having a network issue, and asked for config...

Also suggested that they turn forging off...

The problems actually started as soon as we turned forging off. I tried turning it back on, but it seems to find blocks too fast and get itself on a fork pretty quickly. The wallet is running in a fresh Debian environment. settings.json:

{
 "knownpeers":[
 "216.126.198.26",
 "188.166.53.239",
 "78.42.234.55",
 "77.88.208.12",
 "37.157.193.229",
 "203.87.156.149",
 "198.199.103.12",
 "188.166.16.64",
 "104.172.66.205",
 "61.186.94.151",
 "188.68.49.137",
 "128.199.45.81"
 ],
 "rpcallowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "weballowed":[
 "127.0.0.1"
 ],
 "guienabled":false,
 "rpcenabled":true,
 "webenabled":false,
 "systray":false,
 "maxconnections":100,
 "minconnections":1,
 "generatorkeycaching":false,
 "checkpoint":true,
 "soundreceivepayment":false,
 "soundnewtransaction":false,
 "soundreceivemessage":false
}

Best regards,

Tristan
Poloniex Support

Their config looked alright to me, aside from the minconnections=1... I think that's too small, right? I set mine to minimum of 5 or 10 usually. Maybe this is why they are not receiving new blocks if they're only connected to 1 peer and they're happy with that...

If anyone has other nodes, lets give them those, and I'm working on getting my node at qora.tech back online as well now, I've got a new host setup so it should be for sure first part of next week.

jave->Configure java->Temporary internet files->Sets the amount of disk used to store temporary files
Jump to: