Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 111. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Yes, POW sounds good. We've been getting too many POS problems lately anyway. Having POW would cut those problems and with the new arrangement to get mining accounts that he talked about seemed innovative, though I don't remember the exact details.

However, I was expecting the roadmap by now and see a slight possibility of this being a quick pump and dump but considering crowetic's reputation, I don't see a problem. He took over Burst which has been doing ok
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Very very bad and scammish idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW Angry
Very dissapointed with new devs hallucinating about millions of new projects and coins without any real work done Cry

Work in progress means they are working on it. I like the new ideas, and PoS isn't all that great anyways, if you can turn your wallet on occasionally and get coins then you also can turn it off and not support the network and secure it. PoW means there is always competition to secure the network.
legendary
Activity: 1367
Very very bad and scammish idea to increase coin supply and change POS to POW Angry
Very dissapointed with new devs hallucinating about millions of new projects and coins without any real work done Cry
legendary
If an exchange says a withdrawal has processed, but is not on the block explorer - and have messaged support about it with no reply. How do I go about fixing the situation?

Make sure your wallet is synced there was some problems with the blockchain reloading.

Managed to get the wallet working apparently (wwhich I thought was the problem)

Then i saw the block explorer and the transaction that was supposed to be processed does not even appear on the blockchain

It will be stuck at the exchange then and should show back up in your account. What is the TX?

It's weird, the exchange says it's been processed.

From Processing to Completed: 2016-09-12 11:32:53

TX: 5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

Now a week ago, QORA is being de-listed from the exchange... Currently it is for withdrawals only - but my withdrawal is lost in space

I have no results for the TX also. This would mean that the exchange is on a Fork. Your coins are still there on the chain in the original blockchain. The exchange just needs to adjust. Or the only other possibility is that we are on a Fork, but I was told that the exchange stopped forging so some other wallet may have forked them.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
If an exchange says a withdrawal has processed, but is not on the block explorer - and have messaged support about it with no reply. How do I go about fixing the situation?

Make sure your wallet is synced there was some problems with the blockchain reloading.

Then i saw the block explorer and the transaction that was supposed to be processed does not even appear on the blockchain

It will be stuck at the exchange then and should show back up in your account. What is the TX?

TX: 5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

Now a week ago, QORA is being de-listed from the exchange... Currently it is for withdrawals only - but my withdrawal is lost in space

Search no results
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
finally decided trying to hop in the entry at 14sat flippin in a $btc

And I'm in. Glad to hit the 14sat trigger just in time  Grin
legendary

Bitcore BTX
finally decided trying to hop in the entry at 14sat flippin in a $btc

legendary
16 sat, god damnit, entry or not....entry or not...?? Huh  Roll Eyes

Market cap is still very low, this coin has a lot of room to glow !! Hodl some in my case !

Yeah still very low considering the potential. It is a set total of coin too, no inflation. Also there was an IPO and I think 128 BitCoin was collected. So you can do the math and figure out a decent return on what a BTC holder would have gained from their share of 128 BitCoin vs holding Qora. 1500 BitCoin is about 10x growth.

Here is the document I found too. It is all in the open for valuation. April 2014 BitCoin was at $463 and now is at $645. So at 1 satoshi it is 100 BitCoin but at $645 instead of $463. 10x Growth is where it stands pretty much but now there are also positions that will not allow a loss and those positions can hedge easily too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

man, this is sort of a detailed answer Cheesy glad you here

Thanks! Good to finally be somewhere at the right time and right place to get in at the base!
legendary

Bitcore BTX

Market cap is still very low, this coin has a lot of room to glow !! Hodl some in my case !

Yeah still very low considering the potential. It is a set total of coin too, no inflation. Also there was an IPO and I think 128 BitCoin was collected. So you can do the math and figure out a decent return on what a BTC holder would have gained from their share of 128 BitCoin vs holding Qora. 1500 BitCoin is about 10x growth.

Here is the document I found too. It is all in the open for valuation. April 2014 BitCoin was at $463 and now is at $645. So at 1 satoshi it is 100 BitCoin but at $645 instead of $463. 10x Growth is where it stands pretty much but now there are also positions that will not allow a loss and those positions can hedge easily too.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P_SE9VBAcmuTjmHU-OJVoc7rns-iDVlsMvhnfS2QgJE/edit#gid=0

man, this is sort of a detailed answer Cheesy glad you here
legendary

legendary
Activity: 882

Bitcore BTX
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
It seems a lot of great things in the works for Qora. Looking forward to the next update!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Thanks for the update. I'm excited what is coming next Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882
Thanks for the updates Smiley

Can't wait for Qora to reach 100 sats. What do you guys think

I think Quora might have a really beautiful futur Smiley
Jump to: