Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 114. (Read 249434 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
anyone have a working QORA block explorer?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hmmm awfully quiet here recently. looking forward to some updates. 
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Not, not yet!
The increasing price seems to be caused by speculators.
I stopped staking new coins and waiting for some more details about the roadmap in the future.

qora moving green again waiting for best position any updates dev?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
qora moving green again waiting for best position any updates dev?
Activity: 266
Hey Crowetic, has the slack changed? I tried logging in but it's saying that my account isn't valid. Tried resetting password but never got a reset email. Some upgrades at the backend?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi there freshfund, there are like right now, on the qora blockchain link like

a few k unconfirmed qora tx's, unless someone opens up his wallet and let em be found,
syncing issues, and so on will remain, unfortunately. Undecided
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
There is a more current blockchain a few posts up

Thank you.. ive tried that - not working for me..
Ive seen people posting here that its working for them.. so i was asking if they could verify the transaction for me.. just check the tx id and see if its a real one or if it doesnt exist
Activity: 160
There is a more current blockchain a few posts up

this one does not work for me... says the last transaction is may 18th

can anyone please verify the transaction for me who has that block explorer working?
Activity: 271
Share Love
no nick hi again, that one is initiated from bter to polo,

the txid is not working cause it has not got synced any nodes connected to them, guess
they are the only exchange with that wallet working,

Guess the only way you can do should be to contact Bter directly. Not sure Bter customer service will still response, though.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
anyone have a working QORA block explorer?
For those of you Having Trouble with the Qora Wallet, try these steps if you are a Windows user.

* Make sure you do not have a version of Qora installed, you might even have to look in %appdata%
** If you are creating a new Qora account, be ready to copy and save your Wallet Seed & Password for safe keeping. Never share this info with anyone!!

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Java JRE installed http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
2. Download the latest Qora Wallet Zip file https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/
3. Download the QORA blockchain sync'd as of August 25th, 2016 - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/3rUsS3CAEwc6Ze8
4. Unzip Qora to the location of your choice
5. Run the Jar file
6. Wait for the wallet to load the wallet load.
7. Either Create an Account or Sign In
8. Exit Qora - File > Quit
9. Go to your Qora directory
10. Delete the /data directory folder
11. If there is also a dataBak directory, delete it's contents
12. Unzip the Qora Blockchain zip to the directory you just deleted the /data folder from. You should now have the synced /data folder now
13. Start your Qora Wallet from the Qora jar again
14. Keep fingers crossed, wait, after some time your wallet will load, sign in and wait until the full blockchains is loaded to the most current block.
15. If this worked, go buy some Qora and you are in business.

so the qora I've already sent to this wallet are gone? will retry these steps again but so far no luck :S

They are not gone as long as you still have the seed for your adresses! If the transaction went through they are on your new address, if not they are still on poloniex or bters address (whatever exchange you used), then you should contact them.

So i've tried these steps 3 times now, no luck..

I'm more worried about the fact that I cant see my transaction on the BE?

Can anyone verify that this transaction is a real one, and that the fund were sent to the address?

Qaa6HoAeisCLjJk44kMA81QLnSJmQrFoCU
5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

the txid is not working cause it has not got synced any nodes connected to them, guess

Bter must be forked and it could have happened while Polo was Forging the majority of coins. Bter will get the coins back when they get on the proper chain...

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
so my coins
yes i have another withdraw still not arrived at poloniex, from bter. btw the explorer that should work still not working, the files in the link still used as well, but i have no wallet issues, not yet using it.. trying to start one up now.
anyway anyone, cryptonick, crowetic, ? txid 5TLQUcak8nGnVLq2unF42BkdP4ughi4EmKsaVu4PVL1RZJ1YYf8yMUMPVNrNpgK5eb2t6C7ZKf9iTNG JwdSrGN5V
can you see these or are these on the wrong chain, then bter should give my money back, have ticket created already,,

wallets explorer?? not using any btw. will be very soon, will help some folks out, dual gigabit, 24/7 never down servers present,

That transaction doesn't show up on my explorer. You initialized the send from Poloniex or Bittrex then they may have an issue on their end?
so my coins
yes i have another withdraw still not arrived at poloniex, from bter. btw the explorer that should work still not working, the files in the link still used as well, but i have no wallet issues, not yet using it.. trying to start one up now.
anyway anyone, cryptonick, crowetic, ? txid 5TLQUcak8nGnVLq2unF42BkdP4ughi4EmKsaVu4PVL1RZJ1YYf8yMUMPVNrNpgK5eb2t6C7ZKf9iTNG JwdSrGN5V
can you see these or are these on the wrong chain, then bter should give my money back, have ticket created already,,

wallets explorer?? not using any btw. will be very soon, will help some folks out, dual gigabit, 24/7 never down servers present,
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
For those of you Having Trouble with the Qora Wallet, try these steps if you are a Windows user.

* Make sure you do not have a version of Qora installed, you might even have to look in %appdata%
** If you are creating a new Qora account, be ready to copy and save your Wallet Seed & Password for safe keeping. Never share this info with anyone!!

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Java JRE installed http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
2. Download the latest Qora Wallet Zip file https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/
3. Download the QORA blockchain sync'd as of August 25th, 2016 - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/3rUsS3CAEwc6Ze8
5. Run the Jar file
12. Unzip the Qora Blockchain zip to the directory you just deleted the /data folder from. You should now have the synced /data folder now
14. Keep fingers crossed, wait, after some time your wallet will load, sign in and wait until the full blockchains is loaded to the most current block.

so the qora I've already sent to this wallet are gone? will retry these steps again but so far no luck :S

They are not gone as long as you still have the seed for your adresses! If the transaction went through they are on your new address, if not they are still on poloniex or bters address (whatever exchange you used), then you should contact them.

5. Run the Jar file

Jump to: