Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 115. (Read 249434 times)

legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
For those of you Having Trouble with the Qora Wallet, try these steps if you are a Windows user.

* Make sure you do not have a version of Qora installed, you might even have to look in %appdata%
** If you are creating a new Qora account, be ready to copy and save your Wallet Seed & Password for safe keeping. Never share this info with anyone!!

1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Java JRE installed http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
2. Download the latest Qora Wallet Zip file https://github.com/Qoracoin/Qora/releases/
3. Download the QORA blockchain sync'd as of August 25th, 2016 - https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/3rUsS3CAEwc6Ze8
4. Unzip Qora to the location of your choice
5. Run the Jar file
6. Wait for the wallet to load the wallet load.
7. Either Create an Account or Sign In
8. Exit Qora - File > Quit
9. Go to your Qora directory
10. Delete the /data directory folder
11. If there is also a dataBak directory, delete it's contents
12. Unzip the Qora Blockchain zip to the directory you just deleted the /data folder from. You should now have the synced /data folder now
13. Start your Qora Wallet from the Qora jar again
14. Keep fingers crossed, wait, after some time your wallet will load, sign in and wait until the full blockchains is loaded to the most current block.
15. If this worked, go buy some Qora and you are in business.

legendary
so I just downloaded that data.zip and extracted into that data directory..
I resynced and still no luck?
The block explorer that Qora provides says last block generated May 18th.
Is there anything else can I do to fix this?

What OS do you have? I don't see a command for -Repairwallet or -Rescan. I think you might have the corrupt database problem. Always use the Quit and don't kill the process when it closes. That causes a problem. I have to find the post that deals with the Database problem. Hold Please...

...Ok Try this blockchain link. I think I used the post that had the link that was first posted and then updated later to this link. This file was the one that worked for me as I found my own post...

https://cloud.crowetic.com/s/3rUsS3CAEwc6Ze8

Delete the files in the data directory data.dat, data.dat.p, data.dat.t and paste the new ones in and it should sync up. If this doesn't work then it may be the database problem.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
so I just downloaded that data.zip and extracted into that data directory..
I resynced and still no luck?
The block explorer that Qora provides says last block generated May 18th.
Is there anything else can I do to fix this?
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
So I just withdrew close to 1,000,000 Qora to my wallet.

This transaction went from processing to complete 2016-09-12 11:32:53

I've had my wallet completely synced for days and there is no Qora in my wallet yet...

ADDRESS:
Qaa6HoAeisCLjJk44kMA81QLnSJmQrFoCU

TX ID:
5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

But on the block explorer there is nothing?
Can anyone help please??

Does your wallet try to resync and drop the chain? You may want to download the blockchain fix that was posted a few pages back if so. Always do small test sends first. Anyone else have an idea of what may have happened?

Thank you, I will try that asap. Maybe repair wallet if that works on Qora? I dont want to try anything that would make things worse though.

Also does anyone know of a working block explorer for QORA?

I just noticed that the last transaction on the official explorer is way back from May.

Yeah your blockchain is not right. Here is the post link to download the proper blockchain... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16072031

I have this as my last transaction at the time of this post.
286378   Sep 20, 2016 2:40:50 PM   QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4   4,905,910,234   0   0.00000000   0.00000000   0.00000000

yes i have another withdraw still not arrived at poloniex, from bter. btw the explorer that should work still not working, the files in the link still used as well, but i have no wallet issues, not yet using it.. trying to start one up now.
anyway anyone, cryptonick, crowetic, ? txid 5TLQUcak8nGnVLq2unF42BkdP4ughi4EmKsaVu4PVL1RZJ1YYf8yMUMPVNrNpgK5eb2t6C7ZKf9iTNG JwdSrGN5V
legendary

I've had my wallet completely synced for days and there is no Qora in my wallet yet...

ADDRESS:

TX ID:
5eQ1aD7X5pjz4snJZvxU3fiLiaZYpo8EpX21E48YMJbW4uwB8F2R3ikjLgQDbhYJaZve5ZH8fW64Mhb vi6XYkoZe

Can anyone help please??

Does your wallet try to resync and drop the chain? You may want to download the blockchain fix that was posted a few pages back if so. Always do small test sends first. Anyone else have an idea of what may have happened?

Thank you, I will try that asap. Maybe repair wallet if that works on Qora? I dont want to try anything that would make things worse though.

I just noticed that the last transaction on the official explorer is way back from May.

Yeah your blockchain is not right. Here is the post link to download the proper blockchain... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16072031

I have this as my last transaction at the time of this post.
286378   Sep 20, 2016 2:40:50 PM   QPVknSmwDryB98Hh8xB7E6U75dGFYwNkJ4   4,905,910,234   0   0.00000000   0.00000000   0.00000000

ADDRESS:

TX ID:

Can anyone help please??

legendary

ADDRESS:

TX ID:

Can anyone help please??

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

ADDRESS:

TX ID:

Can anyone help please??

No transactions found for this address.
It has probably not been used on the network yet.

ADDRESS:

TX ID:

Can anyone help please??
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher

Not sure about 20-30 mil.

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?

Maybe because not a lot of people are familiar with it.

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

Partly because of a very inactive twitter imo. Qora needs a committed twitter manager

Yea, I've been a bit busy lately, but I'm getting back into the swing of monitoring and posting on BURST and QORA twitter accounts. I think I will also appoint a dedicated twitter manager here shortly.

As far as the development I mentioned, I'm just awaiting vbcs' approval to show it to you all. I'm also awaiting some modifications to the tool, and also to figure out how exactly we're going to put it out there to everyone. But don't fear, I'll be showing you all soon!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I do not agree. The current features of Qora offers more than 95% of the blockchain projects do with more than 1 million Dollar market cap. For that reason, Qora should be play in the league like Nxt, Lisk, Factom etc. This would mean a market cap ten times higher than your mentioned market cap. Between 20-30 million $.

Qora should be sustainable and comfortable around $2-3 million marketcap imo given the amount of innovation that went into it earlier and ongoing development and support. I'm still holding and expect it to reach the reasonable marketcap levels. $2-3 mil is not expecting too much, it could actually go way higher

I already invested because I believed it was worth a lot more than $1mil but if it really is worth 20-30 mil then surely there is huge opportunity for a big investor to buy up all the cheap Qora and make the price sustainable at a much higher level. Why isn't it happening?

Just wait... a new development has happened that I didn't expect for months... I'm EXTREMELY excited about it, but I can't say anything specific quite yet, we're playing on the testnet with it now... and I must say... exceeds expectations, totally awesome! Can't wait to share with everyone!

Partly because of a very inactive twitter imo. Qora needs a committed twitter manager
yes mate it is needed to have more advertisement from the social media to inform more traders about the project and the ongoing development.

I've restarted the wallet, it should be back up momentarily.

Also, I noticed a few API requests being sent to the wallet, to upload content. Just so that everyone knows... you cannot use hosted wallets to upload content. That must be done with local wallets. Thanks!
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
hi guys,

so was wondering around, and did not figure a working block explorer anywhere round,

are we at the end station for qora, should it not be delisted now. Exchanges still let the coins
withdrawn, with no explorer, some tickets thanks to that ,

Blockexplorer is integrated in the wallet itself, you can also use this node.
http://qora.tech:9090/index/blockexplorer.html

Edit: Seems to be stuck, I will contact crow.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250

yes mate it is needed to have more advertisement from the social media to inform more traders about the project and the ongoing development.

Yes,Qora needs a committed twitter manager
Activity: 112
good news.hope it go to the moon
Activity: 431
Merit: 105
hi guys,

so was wondering around, and did not figure a working block explorer anywhere round,

are we at the end station for qora, should it not be delisted now. Exchanges still let the coins
withdrawn, with no explorer, some tickets thanks to that ,

or am i missing  qora 2 integrated with qora 1 and or burst Huh and same block explorer,

anyone can explain.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Activity: 194
Merit: 101
as it sits qora is technically brilliant...more tech, astonishing...2 cents
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Hey guys, did anyone look at Qora's charts?

Looking damn sexy right now

With lots of exciting new features and things coming up, I think this is just the beginning.

I can see some whales accumulating under 20 sats, slow and steady

We might see a BURST style crazy ride like 300% soon Wink

Good Luck QORA supporters and believers

Kudos to the dev team btw Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

This leaves us at the edge our seat. Waiting for great anticipation of Qora .
I think qora is fully ripe now and its ready to be pumped just like burst the developers fully ready to show what qora will achieved.
Jump to: